ISO - TV Mounting services

Damn. all of this over a Tv mounting service. SMH I guess im not going to ever get my 55" Tv off the ground and donated

not sure if this helps but found this on amazon professional services:

https://www.amazon.com/TV-Wall-Mount...5285592&sr=8-1 Originally Posted by cage196
Great minds think alike! I actually checked amazon as well for mounting but unfortunately the service is unable due to the obvious

And yes not sure what happened in this thread but hopefully now we can keep it on topic. Thanks for your suggestion dear !!
I know this is worthless to the OP because they aren’t cheap, but damn they’re good - Starpower.

I bought my last TV from them, a Samsung 65” 4K Ultra QLED (damn what a beautiful picture that bitch has!) and they mounted, hid the wires in the wall, mounted an outlet behind the TV, so I have no wires running down the wall.
damn, some people seem to really be feeling the effects of the virus!

Nina and I are not each others' cup of tea, but she is always a Lady, and presents herself with a level of class.

I hope your issue gets resolved, DN. I can relate to the need for TV satisfaction, been watching a lot more myself, since the lockdown.
damn, some people seem to really be feeling the effects of the virus!

Nina and I are not each others' cup of tea, but she is always a Lady, and presents herself with a level of class.

... Originally Posted by Chung Tran
The Lady had a simple request, then 2 Fucktards had to turn it into Amateur Dick Swinging Hour...smh
FeelingCocky

Please review the guidelines before posting mainly these two

• #3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
  • #4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
Lol hope it’s permanent
Lol hope it’s permanent
Nina, did you ever find a solution? If not, shoot me a pm
I know the corona shit is still an issue ..

But where are the gentleman who are willing to do something nice for someone because they have the knowledge and possibly the time ...to just be a kind person ..

I believe what a person puts out into the world will come back to them ...
@blm
I see you're still around. Still waiting on a date and a time from you so you can tell me your thoughts face to face. Yeah, I've got a long memory.
  • BLM69
  • 09-03-2022, 03:29 PM
@blm
I see you're still around. Still waiting on a date and a time from you so you can tell me your thoughts face to face. Yeah, I've got a long memory. Originally Posted by FeelingCocky
I already told you, I don't want to get blown by a Man, this weirdo been sending me messages wanting to eat anything I put in his mouth. Sick F
Nice spin, but we both know you can talk the talk but can't walk the walk. You may want to consider not writing checks with your mouth that your ass can't cash. Maybe someday you can screw a pair on and we can meet face to face rather than spewing bullshit.
@blm
I see you're still around. Still waiting on a date and a time from you so you can tell me your thoughts face to face. Yeah, I've got a long memory. Originally Posted by FeelingCocky
Nice spin, but we both know you can talk the talk but can't walk the walk. You may want to consider not writing checks with your mouth that your ass can't cash. Maybe someday you can screw a pair on and we can meet face to face rather than spewing bullshit. Originally Posted by FeelingCocky
FeelingCocky

Please review the guidelines before posting mainly these two

• #3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
  • #4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
Originally Posted by gman44
Two years and still can't get over it.

Treat BLM like a Provider here. You'll have much better luck getting what you want if you just send $$$ upfront. His time ain't free y'ah know.
Ever think the reason there are so many assholes in the world is no one tells them they are assholes? BLM told me I didn't want any part of him. My response is I'm willing to give him a tune-up at the time and place of his choosing. I've got a real long memory.
  • BLM69
  • 09-05-2022, 10:24 AM
Ever think the reason there are so many assholes in the world is no one tells them they are assholes? BLM told me I didn't want any part of him. My response is I'm willing to give him a tune-up at the time and place of his choosing. I've got a real long memory. Originally Posted by FeelingCocky
Cash app $500 and I'll send you a address, it's comical you dreaming that you're gonna come up on top somehow, I must of really hurt your feelings 2 and a half years ago when you disappeared on me

This trick has been messaging me for the past week that he has a list of scores to settle with people that hurt his feelings LMAO, what a loser. I asked him if he has a mental disability the last message? I just think he likes messaging Men on a hooker site, he just likes cocks instead of pussy, notice how he bumped this thread to address me, maybe it's a hurt feelings hooker mandle, I can't see a real man acting this way