Hobbyist Spot Light: Passion2015 Frequent Flyer In ISO Always Looking for Cheap Pussy!

SL,

You're a loser. Find something better to do with your time. What's the point of this? You're telling people something they already know. THANKS MAN! YOU'RE DOING AN AWESOME SERVICE FOR THIS COMMUNITY!

Who cares if he wants cheap ass? What's wrong with cheaper rates or a discount?

You're getting something too hypocrite. You're not helping these girls become 'indy' from the goodness of your heart.

Just in case you forgot, you're stands for you are. I swear, you and YOUR pimp mata must not have graduated high school. Did you guys take remedial classes? I'll apologize if y'all did. I don't like to make fun of mentally handicap
I can teach you proper grammar and vocabulary if you offer me a discount. Originally Posted by MrBigD

TS SL is NOT going to give you a discount! Please get a grip. But don't feel foolish lots of guys believe it as well.
Would ya look at those poll numbers!?
Let me end this BS now.
SL is absolutely correct on my comments. He got most of them from either my comments in my private tags or the men's lounge.

So what does this mean?

1. Rule #9 and 20 were broke.
2. Private tags and the men's lounge are NOT private
3. Be careful of what you say or post in those areas if you care if that information will be given out so the entire community can see.

I do think prices are too high. I'm also not directly trying to insult the ladies, I'm just directing it too the high prices.

Personally, I just say it like I see it. Some people like it and some feel offended. For the people I offend, I apologize however. It is what is and I'm not changing.

Also, for most of the ladies I've seen I believe we have enjoyed our experiences together.

For the ladies I haven't seen, you can call me cheap and that's fine with me however, until you meet me, please don't judge me any further than being cheap because I may surprise you in a good way

Last thing, I'm not judging you ladies, I'm judging your prices.

Anyways, that's all I have on this subject.

Everybody have a great weekend
  • Gamer
  • 04-21-2017, 11:56 AM
Originally Posted by Gamer
No
  • Gamer
  • 04-21-2017, 07:12 PM
You said a mouth full Gamer LMFAO
If you make a poll, please spell check it first!
I just wanted to publicly thank PASSION2015 for no longer making his negative posts in hobbyists reviews. I know many of you along with myself appreciate it as do the providers.

Thank you sir!
Yawn, boring. Blah,blah,blah.
Yawn, boring. Blah,blah,blah. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
You do nothing but complain about the drama. You actually love it! You love to mix it up hoping to get some sunshine on your old ass. Enjoy. You know you can start your own threADS? Don't forget there is always the "SAFE PLACE".

Here try these...

Hey ladies. I'm an old high volume hooker. My pussy has all but dried up. Has that happened to any of you?

Are you allowed to be a hooker and still draw social security?

You know your an old hooker when more and more of your clients require handicaped parking.

Ladies has a client ever left a walker, wheel chair or oxygen machine at your incall?

Is there a department at AARP that deals with old hookers?