Have a little CLASS, before you tattoo your ASS -or- Think before you Ink, part II

Tattoos always seen to be equated to their standing in society. Seem a little strange when you consider all of these people have/had tattoos, and I doubt any of us would consider their standing in society as "lowered"...

Winston Churchill
Senator Barry Goldwater - Arizona
Representative Mary Bono Mack - California
Senator Jim Web - Virginia
Representative Jesse Jackon Jr. - Illinois
President Theodore Roosevelt
President Franklin D. Roosevelt

There are women with tattoos that look downright scary, and others that make you wish to unwrap them to see the entire tapestry....
That costs extra.... Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Exactly, duh... ;p

Ive been drinking and have no concept of the value of money.. how much to be called stupid? Screw it...I'm in. Originally Posted by aWickedDon
I'll take $3.59 a minute. Do you want the 1-900 number now or have you sobered up?
I started getting tattoos at 18. I am now 35. . Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
And yet you don't act it.
And yet you don't act it. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Sorry. Can you clarify if this is supposed to be a diss or a compliment?

If by not acting like it you mean.. I don't pay my own bills, have a job of my choice, pay taxes, vote, stay out of jail and off of food stamps, have great relationships with friends & family, do other things that adults are supposed to do (like daily showers, eat healthy, and whatever other typical things).. Well, you're wrong.

If you mean I don't act like some boring, 9-5er because I have an adventurous spirit.. And well, I'm actually at a loss here..

How is a 35 year old supposed to act?

Are you saying it's time that I grow up and buy my own groceries?