Alot a take about “no low ballers”… what is reasonable for hhr?

• pxmcc
  • 08-04-2024, 07:53 AM
Did you fall back asleep pxmcc?

“but I…”

Tell me more. Originally Posted by Michael8219
no, i literally cannot edit posts from my cell phone. feel like i'm back in the 90s when we were first figuring out this internet thing. must be a glitch in the matrix. don't you wish you woulda sold everything and bought as many shares of those little tech startups called google and apple as you could afford?

what i was going to say is that a good session even on BP or LC starts way before you get there, and ends way after. all about putting out positive vibes and checking to see if you get those positive vibes back.

the hobby changed after covid. i still think the aftereffects allow for more negotiations than before covid. a lot of people are still hurting. i know now i'm doing way more hustling than i ever used to have to do before.
Huge changes with covid.
Back then, and still continuing, I recomend(ed) making long term deals with your favs
Pxmcc don’t remind me. I came back from overseas and invested in boring stocks, one of which was Borden Foods: ”By the early ‘90s, Borden’s net income fell, leading to several business units becoming divested. In 1995, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts (KKR) acquired Borden for $2 billion and took the company private after 68 years of public trading.”

If I had invested in MSFT, AMZN, heck even a technology fund I wouldn’t be worried about a hhr session fee! I did invest a pension rollover in mid 90s in such a fund. Watched it go to $39k in 2000. Then back under $2k a year or two later.

How much is a reasonable positive vibe hhr again? (Joking, UC has got it right…)
  • pxmcc
  • 08-06-2024, 09:24 PM
good vibes should never be an upcharge..
Pxmcc don’t remind me. I came back from overseas and invested in boring stocks, one of which was Borden Foods: ”By the early ‘90s, Borden’s net income fell, leading to several business units becoming divested. In 1995, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts (KKR) acquired Borden for $2 billion and took the company private after 68 years of public trading.”
good vibes shouldn't ever be an upcharge..
If I had invested in MSFT, AMZN, heck even a technology fund I wouldn’t be worried about a hhr session fee! I did invest a pension rollover in mid 90s in such a fund. Watched it go to $39k in 2000. Then back under $2k a year or two later.

How much is a reasonable positive vibe hhr again? (Joking, UC has got it right…) Originally Posted by Michael8219
There should never be an up charge, price should be laid out in black and white Period. If you’re asking for extras like Greek the price should be posted, although I don’t offer Greek lol I’m just saying….
I need to put a donation box someplace for the advice I hand out. Maybe a bar tab at the Public House in Cinco

Here's followup advice, never ever hack off your fav. Any chance of a long term deal will disappear.
  • BLM69
  • 08-07-2024, 09:10 PM
There should never be an up charge, price should be laid out in black and white Period. If you’re asking for extras like Greek the price should be posted, although I don’t offer Greek lol I’m just saying…. Originally Posted by Cendell M
You need to start offering it, I'm sure business will boom then
Aww, cute
A Teddy Bear post.
You need to start offering it, I'm sure business will boom then Originally Posted by BLM69
Nope no way, I’ve tried it it’s not my thing business is just fine

. Originally Posted by Michael8219
Lol

He’s just a big ole bear lol
  • BLM69
  • 08-08-2024, 05:34 PM
Aww, cute
A Teddy Bear post. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I got your cute one hanging 😂 it's very cute
Who here is having trouble logging on? I can log on now with the puffin browser. Seems some human verification page pops up that I can’t get past on safari…
  • pxmcc
  • 08-14-2024, 11:40 PM
^^welcome to texas, the net nanny state..
To me I go with the season like I try to work with clientele, like if it’s back to school time and I notice things slow down I go ahead and lower my rates for gentlemen that want to play, of course within reason, or around January when it seems to slow down from the holidays. I really don’t like offering Hhrs but I know some gentlemen REALLY can’t last longer then that so I go ahead and give in.