Can you guys please help me out?

What is it about website analytics that is
...vital in my saftey. Originally Posted by tiatate
Pro tip - install a bitcoin miner on your site for extra revenue.
Pro tip - install a bitcoin miner on your site for extra revenue. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
I endorse this post.
This whole thread has kinda gotten out of hand.....
I endorse this post. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
We make that one video and put it up with this js, we can mill them while they watch you milk me ;D
  • BLM69
  • 12-13-2017, 10:12 AM
So Crock, are you telling me you could have educated BLM on how analytics and collecting visitor info works this entire time?
So you just have your friend out here looking silly?
Hmphhh Originally Posted by tiatate
Let's try not to get away from the fact that you did make direct outing threats to members here, don't come with this website bs now trying to cover your tracks you hooker reject

BP whores without any board presence here get real reviews here, you can't even catch a trick here that will admit seeing your BSC ass. It's time to replace your pimp. Another train wreck threAD gone wrong for you hood rat
Pro tip - install a bitcoin miner on your site for extra revenue. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
I endorse this post. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
So I've been investigating this. I'm a little confused and it will probably push my tech skills to the limit, but I'm thinking I get it. I have more questions though. Hope you don't mind me falling in PMs.
This whole thread has kinda gotten out of hand..... Originally Posted by Analeese
It's going great, the feedback I received helped out. Aside from one troll desperately trying to hijack, don't let a few haters drown out the positivity.
No matter what you do, shawty you be winning!😚😚😚
  • BLM69
  • 12-13-2017, 06:22 PM
She'll need some fucktard to decide that they like big nappy BSC providers, pimp might be getting frustrated that tiatate hooker career is not taking off in here.
No matter what you do, shawty you be winning!😚😚😚 Originally Posted by Jason Green
I try, I try! Thanks 🤗🤗
^^^You drank a whole gallon of that hater-ade this morning. I don't care to interact with you bub, you are obviously a very mean spirited person, who needs some mental stability help. I don't have time for it.
I would add a pic of my analytics that is rounding out 500 visitors and 1500 page views since I launched my site. You know, since people don't care about sites anymore. But like I said, I don't have the time.

Have a great day! Originally Posted by tiatate
500 unique IP addresses to decode and reverse-lookup must be keeping you bizzzzzy..... lol
Hey BLM, I must correct myself for the record! Tiatate at 200! Nope! Gotta be pushing 220 !! Must be the holiday hams..........
500 unique IP addresses to decode and reverse-lookup must be keeping you bizzzzzy..... lol Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I actually had 1000+ visitors to my site this month. Now who would have time to run alllll those IPs? I just wait until they actually want to book me. Its all the bookings I'm getting keeping me busy. But thanks for the concern.

Hey BLM, I must correct myself for the record! Tiatate at 200! Nope! Gotta be pushing 220 !! Must be the holiday hams.......... Originally Posted by winn dixie
Lmao my fat ass is reaaaallllllllllyyyyy giving you the shits huh?
Get a life boo.