Bareback ad!!!

Proceed with caution http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1090664 Originally Posted by cush
asian flue??
I expect someone will post that "as long as you use a condom, why do you care? Everyone provider barebacks someone" This is true. But, once I know someone engages in such high risk behavior with anyone willing to pay a few extra dollars, I avoid them. Someone who does not practice safe sex has a higher risk of having contracted something.

Condoms are not perfect. There is still a risk. I want to manage that risk as much as I can. I have had strippers offer it to me. As soon as they do, I pack it up and leave. Just not worth the risk. And no way I am going to see a provider who openly advertises she does.

When I was younger, I admit I yielded to the temptations of the Don. A very, very few times. And I sweated the following weeks like crazy. Now, I get a full test every 6 months even though I am as safe as possible. I know I am clean and want to stay that way. I have a lot of respect for my body and the ladies I see.

Go ahead and advertise you do BB or want it. Just makes it easier for me to reduce my risk. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Amen.
Methinks its the PoPo . . . just saying'

10 posts (fishing expeditions), no reviews, trading on BBFS and YOUNG . . . hmmmmmmm

One wonders if anyone will admit to seeing her, WITH a cover OF COURSE? (Besides the Vice Squad) Originally Posted by Halfbad
My thoughts exactly, or either under some kind of management. ECCIE is not the only source we use, so I don't see the ad as an " I'm desperate for reviews, BBFS for everyone with 60 additional to tip" kind of ad. Instead, it seems more like a " Let me see how many guys who think with their little head to come get arrested."

Be safe