be careful the mods are on patrol

I have learned that if I keep my mouth shut on certain topics and with certain people its all good. The mods do a great job and with a site that has this much traffic they do pretty darn good.
  • MRMR
  • 02-03-2011, 05:16 PM
All points (pun intended) have merit.
The WW does seem to be a kinder/gentler area and I do not see the posse at work any more (may be I am blind?).
That being said it is hard to accept someone misleading the members here and one cannot point it out (in the area that it is posted). Compared to the shit that was going on before I guess the trade off is not so bad.
I also understand that the Mods have to do what they are told and feel maybe best for the site.
BTW, I look forward to a review of this Gal to hear if they (the pics) are close
I have learned that if I keep my mouth shut on certain topics and with certain people its all good. The mods do a great job and with a site that has this much traffic they do pretty darn good. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Tara are you sure you posted that? As many times as you have been banned I would think you would have a different outlook. lol.
No. No. No. NO.

This thread is not about Tara Evans.

Why does every thread have to be about Tara???

DAMMIT!!!!!

lmao zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz z
Tara are you sure you posted that? As many times as you have been banned I would think you would have a different outlook. lol. Originally Posted by argus256

Don't say anything about her in anything less than a cheerful and positive tone if you enjoy your time here on ECCIE!! You have been warned!
gag me with a spork LOL
To tolerate misinformation is to weaken the value of the information ... which is the point of the board. Originally Posted by dodger
Yes sir!

She did exact revenge on me by revealing to EVERYONE that, gasp!, my avatar is not really me either! So I guess we're even
Yes sir!

She did exact revenge on me by revealing to EVERYONE that, gasp!, my avatar is not really me either! So I guess we're even Originally Posted by Par_Shooter
well whoever she is I WANT HER!
Rules are rules.
Circumventing for one reason leads to another till you have no rules.
I think the reason behind the rule in the WW has been clearly expressed.
Plenty of other places on the board where you can express your complaints about the fake pics, etc.
I do take offense when they do post fake pics on their ads whether it be the WW or ads. But I also will follow the rules and not call them out in WW. Originally Posted by looiecypher
Rules are made by men and hence, imperfect. Likewise, they are meant to be amended by men in the light of subsequent experience and common sense. They can also be applied with discretion so as not to allow their literal application to unforeseen circumstances result in isolated cases of injustice.
Imperfect or not, this is one that will be enforced. Feel free to talk to the owners if you don/t like it, but dont call out anyone in WW. Do it in other forums.
Tara are you sure you posted that? As many times as you have been banned I would think you would have a different outlook. lol. Originally Posted by argus256
I know I have been banned and awarded points. I should have kept my mouth shut and not sent the pms but I did. Was I mad at the mods yes, but it is their job. And I was the one that broke the rules.
Bubba, I want to mention something that I should have already said. None of my criticism was directed at you personally. You have made it abundantly clear that you are enforcing the rules promulgated by others. I appreciate your candor and your good nature, as I am sure others here do. And I appreciate you letting us express our opinions openly and vigorously.

Thanks for all you do help make this a better place.
In the movie Roadhouse, Swazye had that scene where he's talking to the bouncers and he repeats "Be NICE" over and over.

There's a huge difference in the ways to ask about stolen or fake photos in the Welcome Wagon.

Instead of accusing a new member of using fake photos, assist the young lady by finding the actual person and adding some photos to the thread and compliment her on how long she has been working in the adult modeling world but BE NICE when doing so.

Be NICE and ask her if she looks the same now as she did when she posed for these photos back 5 years ago or something like that but BE NICE!
You can always NICELY ask if those are the most recent photos......