Squirting Fantasy.... How do you like it? GROWN UP TALK!

I've never been with a squirter but it's something I'd like to experience.
A hot topic of debate, pee or not pee.
I squirt(most of the time, not always). Everyone's different maybe for some it is, but I don't think it's accurate to say it's always pee. Back in the day I was scared of squirting because I thought it was pee, but now I know better & can feel the difference. I can go to the bathroom and empty bladder before sex, have sex & squirt a lot. Or have sex squirt a lot and then use bathroom and empty bladder right afterwards.
Now that I'm more comfortable with it I love it. But yes the cleanup can be a major pain. Putting down a towel(or several), doesn't always help as these can be easily soaked through.
Everyone has their likes & dislikes. I understand some do not find squirting to be a turn on and that's fine. To each their own, but I think it'd be great if some people here were a little less disrespectful with their views. You can have your opinion, that's fine but no need to bash others for having a different one. Ha...guess that's just me daydreaming
A hot topic of debate, pee or not pee.
I squirt(most of the time, not always). Everyone's different maybe for some it is, but I don't think it's accurate to say it's always pee. Back in the day I was scared of squirting because I thought it was pee, but now I know better & can feel the difference. I can go to the bathroom and empty bladder before sex, have sex & squirt a lot. Or have sex squirt a lot and then use bathroom and empty bladder right afterwards.
Now that I'm more comfortable with it I love it. But yes the cleanup can be a major pain. Putting down a towel(or several), doesn't always help as these can be easily soaked through.
Everyone has their likes & dislikes. I understand some do not find squirting to be a turn on and that's fine. To each their own, but I think it'd be great if some people here were a little less disrespectful with their views. You can have your opinion, that's fine but no need to bash others for having a different one. Ha...guess that's just me daydreaming Originally Posted by ToriStarr
Sweetie, it's pee. Take a look at the Skene's Gland, it drains into the urethra, there simply is no reservoir in the body large enough to hold the kind of volume of liquid that is excreted via "squirting", except for the bladder.

If the "liquid" doesn't come from the bladder, where does it come from? Is there some other mysterious organ in the female body that only comes out of hiding when you are aroused? Is there a weigh station or processing mechanism between your bladder and your urethra? No.

Let's just be realistic.
Sweetie, it's pee. Take a look at the Skene's Gland, it drains into the urethra, there simply is no reservoir in the body large enough to hold the kind of volume of liquid that is excreted via "squirting", except for the bladder.

If the "liquid" doesn't come from the bladder, where does it come from? Is there some other mysterious organ in the female body that only comes out of hiding when you are aroused? Is there a weigh station or processing mechanism between your bladder and your urethra? No.

Let's just be realistic. Originally Posted by ScrewOnFirstDate
We'll just have to agree to disagree. I wouldn't assume to know how your orgasms feel or operate, so you can't assume mine. I believe I know my body pretty well, and can feel a big difference between the two.

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/sexandrel...jaculation.htm
We'll just have to agree to disagree. I wouldn't assume to know how your orgasms feel or operate, so you can't assume mine. I believe I know my body pretty well, and can feel a big difference between the two.

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/sexandrel...jaculation.htm Originally Posted by ToriStarr
Tori, besides the fact that I have a penis and testicles and you have a vagina, ovaries, cervix, the only other internal organ that you don't have is a prostate gland. Besides that, we share exactly the same internal organs. For god's sake, even our "breast" tissue is the same; you just produce more of one type of hormone vs another.

There is no reservoir in your body that can produce and store the type of liquid you expel, in the volume that you do, without it being urine.

And no I'm not a doctor, but that is still a fact. when you squirt it comes out of your urethra.
I believe I know my body pretty well, and can feel a big difference between the two. Originally Posted by ToriStarr
Well its tied into an orgasm so I would think the sensation is different.... I think he's just debating the nature of the fluid expelled and / or the organ that holds said fluid.
Well its tied into an orgasm so I would think the sensation is different.... I think he's just debating the nature of the fluid expelled and / or the organ that holds said fluid. Originally Posted by gaijin1969
Now we are talking incontinence.

Tori will especially appreciate this picture for several reasons, LOL

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/sexandrel...jaculation.htm Originally Posted by ToriStarr
I don't doubt that what you "feel" during an orgasm is different, however, there IS NO PLACE in your entire body where that fluid can be stored other than in your bladder.
Tori, besides the fact that I have a penis and testicles and you have a vagina, ovaries, cervix, the only other internal organ that you don't have is a prostate gland. Besides that, we share exactly the same internal organs. For god's sake, even our "breast" tissue is the same; you just produce more of one type of hormone vs another.

There is no reservoir in your body that can produce and store the type of liquid you expel, in the volume that you do, without it being urine.

And no I'm not a doctor, but that is still a fact. when you squirt it comes out of your urethra. Originally Posted by ScrewOnFirstDate
I wasn't implying that we were of complete different anatomy. Instead what I meant is how you feel/experience a sensation vs how I do. There is no determining evidence that is is or isn't pee. It's been debated for years and it will continue to be, as there is little research done on it. Speaking for myself only, it is not the same sensation as when I have to pee, and as I said I can pee right before or right after squirting...a lot. This has lead me to believe it's not. Just my opinion I am entitled to my own aren't I?
Now we are talking incontinence.

Tori will especially appreciate this picture for several reasons, LOL

Originally Posted by ScrewOnFirstDate
BA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
There is no determining evidence that is is or isn't pee. It's been debated by magicians and gypsy's Originally Posted by ToriStarr
The reason the medical community doesn't "research" this, is because there is NO OTHER PLACE in the human body other than the bladder that can store this "liquid". Period.

Science has mapped out the human body and all it's anatomical features and organs a LONG time ago. Yes, still discovering new genes and hormones, and proteins, etc......but a secondary "bladder" does not exist.
The reason the medical community doesn't "research" this, is because there is NO OTHER PLACE in the human body other than the bladder that can store this "liquid". Period.

Science has mapped out the human body and all it's anatomical features and organs a LONG time ago. Yes, still discovering new genes and hormones, and proteins, etc......but a secondary "bladder" does not exist. Originally Posted by ScrewOnFirstDate
Oh lord, don't get me started on science. Like they've never been wrong, HA! I'm a firm skeptic
Oh hey btw, why the eff is Yoda blue?!?! THAT is inaccurate!!!
I want to go back and comment on the initial thread China started. Many years ago I had a steady that squirted regularly. Once I figured out the how, it was pretty hot to make her cum that hard and that often. Had to prepare with towels before hand. Once she going, I could go in mish and she would literally push me out. Was quite the ride.
I have never found anyone that squirted since. We might have to meet up China!
Oh and it didn't smell anything like pee.
Just fess up guys, you like it when a girl pisses all over you, on your face, in your mouth, on your cock, mmmmmmm, yummy urine!!!!
Of course what you feel can't be debated, Ms. Starr, and I don't think anyone is telling you you aren't cumming. But I don't think there's much room to debate anything over two ounces, and that's a generous maximum, is urine.

Wiki certainly can be a suspect source, but I find this article properly unbiased, if anything too open-minded:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_ejaculation

I'm sure most of us would keep humping even if we shit ourselves as a result.