Nobody has shit to say about my new avatar?

WOOMBY and SHAMMY ! There, timpage, I've said SHIT .... twice !
On another note, those are some nice mammary glands in your avatar !!!! A feller could put his eyes out with them ifn he wasn't careful !!! But what a way to go blind !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You've almost put my eyes out several times with your little pencil dick. Watch where you poke that thing.
I ain't saying shit.

Tim will lure everyone into drooling over his avatar's tits and then post a full body photo of the owner. It will be some tranny.

Tim is kind of sick that way. After all, he drools for Hillary.

Be careful out there people
I ain't saying shit.

Tim will lure everyone into drooling over his avatar's tits and then post a full body photo of the owner. It will be some tranny.

Be careful out there people Originally Posted by ExNYer
If a tranny has tits like that, I'm just going to have to ignore the rest of them and bang a tight hole.
If a tranny has tits like that, I'm just going to have to ignore the rest of them and bang a tight hole. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Underpants, Underpants
does whatever an Underpants can
spins his lie, any size
catches cum between his eyes
Look out! here cums the Underpants
is he stupid? listen, Bud
He's got radioactive libtard blood
can he screw up a thread?
take a look at the post above
Hey there!!! there goes the Underpants
in the chill of night
at the scene of a post
like a streaking libtard
he arrives just in time!!
Underpants, Underpants
Friendly ECCIE Underpants
Wealth and fame?
he's got none
being a libtard is his reward
to him .. life is a great big libtard gang bang
wherever there's a thread he can fuck up
you'll find Underpants

I ain't saying shit.

ROTFL

this is the best you can post Timmy? avatar tits???

might as well call yourself assholerider if that's all you bring to the table.

take that shit to the sandbox, bitch.
  • DSK
  • 06-23-2015, 03:50 AM
If a tranny has tits like that, I'm just going to have to ignore the rest of them and bang a tight hole. Originally Posted by WombRaider
That is disgusting though not surprising that you would like that.
That is disgusting though not surprising that you would like that. Originally Posted by DSK
Have you ever seen a sewer rat that wasn't disgusting?
I ain't saying shit.

Wow, you're lined up with the rest of the knuckleheads, now? You and the Waco Kid seeing eye to eye? What a shame.

I don't drool for Hillary in any way, shape or form. But, I will vote for her instead of the clowns representing the party you support.
  • shanm
  • 06-23-2015, 11:21 AM

I don't drool for Hillary in any way, shape or form. But, I will vote for her instead of the clowns representing the party you support. Originally Posted by timpage
+1

Big, perfect, natural tits. Originally Posted by timpage

I was just admiring them/those on another thread....unable to concentrate.

Wow, you're lined up with the rest of the knuckleheads, now? You and the Waco Kid seeing eye to eye? What a shame.

I don't drool for Hillary in any way, shape or form. But, I will vote for her instead of the clowns representing the party you support. Originally Posted by timpage
No, I'm just busting balls. Nothing to do with choosing sides.

People pull pranks like that all the time. I ain't falling for it.
The exploitation and war against women continues.
What you said a while back is correct TDL, it all boils down to "enemy identification."
  • DSK
  • 06-24-2015, 05:39 AM
The exploitation and war against women continues. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Good point! Little TimmyTard claims to be so fucking enlightened and he turns out to be just like any other guy who exploits a woman's body for his own glorification.

Fuck that asshole!! (I meant that as an approbation but now I realize WormRaider might take it as an order)
Good point! Little TimmyTard claims to be so fucking enlightened and he turns out to be just like any other guy who exploits a woman's body for his own glorification.

Fuck that asshole!! (I meant that as an approbation but now I realize WormRaider might take it as an order) Originally Posted by DSK
You faggots just hate seeing a woman's body,when will you have a dick for your avatar JL?
  • Seedy
  • 06-24-2015, 10:44 AM
I ain't saying shit.

Tim is kind of sick that way. After all, he drools for LARGE HAIRY COCK Originally Posted by ExNYer
Now this quote is correct. Go SUCK SOME COCK TIMMY YOU LIBTARD FAGGOT COCKSUCKER. LMMFAO