Lifetime Racist Democrat Paula Deen

Prepare yourself people, the lunatic is back!
The lunatic is yourself; look at your disgusting posts and your own rants...................you are a sick person who thinks like a molester...stalking predator !
I submit that your practice of regurgitating every bit if anti-American filth you could find into this board is worse than anything we've seen in years.

That's why you were officially elected Dipshit of the Year. You know I speak the truth, CAPLOCK!
As sure as the sun comes up, our resident SICK FUCK is continues to lie.

Here's my question. When I post the link to my poll, showing his lie to be as real as I've said it is, what next? Does Corpy take the long walk off the short pier? Or do we continue to let him hijack every single thread in this forum with his mud (er) wrestling matches with everybody who questions his bullshit?

Actually, any of YOU can post the link to the ORIGINAL Dipshit of the Year poll. The one that Corpy denies EVERY DAY OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER, with a doctored graphic that doesn't even match the one in his avatar.

Corpy, you can be a man about it, or suffer the inevitable.

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka"Corpy")to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're a lying, disgusting, dumb-fuck golem reprobate. It's you -- or one of your mentally retarded, butt-buddy, libertard associates -- that is hijacking threads with ad hominem attacks, you lying, disgusting, dumb-fuck golem jackass. That you hypocritically ascribe to others what you are doing is more laughable than your deceitful, mock outrage, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. Your dumb-fuck golem ass was deservedly and overwhelmingly elected to be:

You're a lying, disgusting, dumb-fuck golem reprobate. It's you -- or one of your mentally retarded, butt-buddy, libertard associates -- that is hijacking threads with ad hominem attacks, you lying, disgusting, dumb-fuck golem jackass. That you hypocritically ascribe to others what you are doing is more laughable than your deceitful, mock outrage, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. Your dumb-fuck golem ass was deservedly and overwhelmingly elected to be:

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Oh? I suppose this doesn't qualify as an ad nominee attack or thread hijacking!

Nice try Shitbreath!
You're a fucking idiot IFFY. A total fucking idiot. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
you should talk ass wipe
Oh? I suppose this doesn't qualify as an ad nominee attack or thread hijacking!

Nice try Shitbreath!

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka"Corpy")to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're truly one ignorant, hypocritical, dumb-fuck golem jackass. Your every post, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, since your off-topic, ad hominem attack at post #6 has been a thread hijack:

fucking idiot... But I hear someone out there thinks you have a "sweet ass!"

Tick, tock, Corpy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're a congenital liar, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, and it was you and your lying ass, libertard butt-buddies that hijacked this thread, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. That's why your lying, dumb-fuck golem ass was elected:

As sure as the sun comes up, our resident SICK FUCK is continues to lie.

Here's my question. When I post the link to my poll, showing his lie to be as real as I've said it is, what next? Does Corpy take the long walk off the short pier? Or do we continue to let him hijack every single thread in this forum with his mud (er) wrestling matches with everybody who questions his bullshit?

Actually, any of YOU can post the link to the ORIGINAL Dipshit of the Year poll. The one that Corpy denies EVERY DAY OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER, with a doctored graphic that doesn't even match the one in his avatar.

Corpy, you can be a man about it, or suffer the inevitable. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What are you gonna do, eh, shitbreath? Post the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over...
POST A LINK TO THE POLL, LITTLE TWAT!!!

Post a review. Of a woman. If you have the money. Tranny fucker.

And you're still a "catcher".
Okay, CJ wants to continue. I will grant that none of us, and that means you as well, will never really know what was in the heart of MLK but...

When MLK was growing up the majority of black people voted for the GOP. Statistically, it is more likely that MLK was voting republican than democrat before 1964.
You can quote MLK's son but I can quote MLK's neice. The problem with what the son said was about the modern GOP. Since MLK was murdered in 1968 the "modern" GOP has nothing to do with this conversation. That was a political jab by MLK's son and can never be confirmed.
Do you think MLK would vote for segregationists like Bull Connors, George Wallace, Orval Faubus, J. Willima Fulbright? If he voted democrat then those were his choices. King did not live in the time of liberal democrats from New York City.
  • CJ7
  • 06-28-2013, 01:57 PM
Okay, CJ wants to continue. I will grant that none of us, and that means you as well, will never really know what was in the heart of MLK but...

When MLK was growing up the majority of black people voted for the GOP. Statistically, it is more likely that MLK was voting republican than democrat before 1964.
You can quote MLK's son but I can quote MLK's neice. The problem with what the son said was about the modern GOP. Since MLK was murdered in 1968 the "modern" GOP has nothing to do with this conversation. That was a political jab by MLK's son and can never be confirmed.
Do you think MLK would vote for segregationists like Bull Connors, George Wallace, Orval Faubus, J. Willima Fulbright? If he voted democrat then those were his choices. King did not live in the time of liberal democrats from New York City. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
apparently you are the one continuing to deny the facts ... no big surprise there
Martin Luther King is long dead BSwine. Doesn't really matter what he DID in the voting booth.

This isn't 1968. It's 2013. Do the fucking math and bring something cogent.
J Buttboy Corneyhole for proving, once again for the umpteenth time, that he has no sense of either time or history. (big fucking surprise)
Candy=pederast
Candy=pederast Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Like to see some proof of that outrageous claim.