Loving More Than One

You guys need to stop hitting on my wife...just sayin'...
ThreAD
In terms of the original question, yes, it's possible, but the degree of difficulty in maintaining relationships increases exponentially with each relationship added.
ThreAD Originally Posted by Still Looking
Sorry wakeup, but that was pretty funny.
Nothing of the sort! I'm saying the few ladies I fell in love with were not by choice! I couldn't help myself!

When you find yourself always thinking about them, everyday even after years of being together. When you care more about them, than you do about yourself. When they stand by you, during the darkest of times. That’s not a choice.... that’s LOVE! Love happens!

Then they find somebody they like more than you, get an attorney, divorce your ass and you start hobbying! See it all works out! LOL

See money doesn't buy you LOVE, but it will get you laid! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Do you still love them? Even after all they have put you through?

It all depends on what your definition of love is as well.

"love just happens" is not my definition.
Do you still love them? Even after all they have put you through?

It all depends on what your definition of love is as well.

"love just happens" is not my definition. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Attorney’s have a way of killing that LOVE! LOL
LOL
Then they find somebody they like more than you, get an attorney, divorce your ass and you start hobbying! See it all works out! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
To paraphrase a former male board member: The next time I get the urge to get married, I'm going to find a woman I hate and give her $40,000.
Why would you even want to attempt 2 at a time? Is the first one not nagging enough for you?