Ass Licking

I'd love to be your first, if possible. I actually love being the doer as opposed to the 'done' Originally Posted by Solemate62
Hmmm, I might have to take you up on that.
Hmmm, I might have to take you up on that. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall

Me next..I love doing this...
I don't ever get a room hardly anymore unless it has a jacuzzi tub. And after we scrub down and are all wet, then my SBs fine, round ass is right in my face. (see avatar) She is actually SB emeritus now, but I will still see her. I've got several new ones in training!
I like to be surprised by a tongue flicking over my ass......usually gets me into it and I start to grind on face burying it deeper and deeper. I get excited and want to return the favor :-D Originally Posted by RoxanneReynolds
That's so freaking hot....specially the returning the favor part.
Me next..I love doing this... Originally Posted by illmatic_kid
...the more the merrier
...the more the merrier Originally Posted by Lena Duvall

ready when you are.
  • Gbfsl
  • 08-30-2014, 09:06 AM
My second favorite activity as well. I could worship a nice clean ass for hours and never get tired of it. A lady on all fours, ass in the air is such a beautiful site. Impossible to resist! OK, now I am horny.
Received this recently as part of Tantric massage. It was heaven, the focus on that area was exquisite. The warmth and intimacy it created was amazing. After this I received my 2nd prostrate massage combined with HJ, I again felt like I was cuming for 10 minutes, when I actually did it was totally mind blowing.
My second favorite activity as well. I could worship a nice clean ass for hours and never get tired of it. A lady on all fours, ass in the air is such a beautiful site. Impossible to resist! OK, now I am horny. Originally Posted by Gbfsl
I love to give and receive. My reviews on this site don't really mention it much, I don't think (can't be sure since I can't read my own reviews here), but my reviews on TER rave about my ass-eating skills at length. Probably one of my rarest skills. Guys who love being rimmed tell me that I am the best. Did you know your tongue is the strongest muscle in your body? I love eating ass so much that I can do it for hours. It puts us both into an erotic trance, I think. It's so relaxing and intimate. I am particular about hygiene and won't hesitate to skip the rimming if things don't smell like rosebuds down there, but as long as things are totally clean (inside AND out), I really get into it. It's one of my favorite things. And a great prelude to prostate massage, as it gets the asshole all relaxed and happy.

And of COURSE I love having my ass eaten too! One guy who was about the same size as me physically even showed me how we could 69 and eat each others' asses at the same time. Now THAT was memorable! Originally Posted by spicyzoey
I am SO waiting for your next visit to New Orleans.
So far, in the hobby, I've only found myself on the providing end. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
OK, I think we need to remedy this.
I am SO waiting for your next visit to New Orleans. Originally Posted by NotWhoUThink
Great... Well no need to wait! I'm visiting soon and advance booking is recommended.
Every time I see this post it reminds me how much I miss licking my Mistresses Cute Ass
Rimming = magical