Just some funnies......

https://youtu.be/W9DlE4cclPE
If your an easily offended hispanic then please move onto the next thread. Thx and have a great day.
Ok im gna rant a little bit cuz I can and it's funny. New Mexico people, you scare the shit out of me. Wtf do you people have big ass sings says "keep lights on for safety " and "don't stop in the middle of the highway"? My thoughts on this are so many aliens beaming people out of their cars that when driving in NM you need to be aware of stalled out driverless cars on the freeway? Just saying scary shit there. Arizona why isn't there 1 rest stop open? Are there so many old snowbirds coming in during the winter taking a dump at the rest stops that it's messed up the plumbing of entire state? I passed another CLOSED rest stop and there was a backhoe digging a hole. Really, are you kidding me!
Enjoy
(staff edit; link removed; ztonk)
Enjoy
I'm seeing a couple reruns in here.
Attached Images File Type: jpg sveabhX.jpg (43.8 KB, 170 views) File Type: jpg RoDrIwa.jpg (35.2 KB, 174 views) File Type: jpg t6b9SYS.jpg (80.8 KB, 172 views) File Type: jpg yW1UNw1.jpg (33.6 KB, 173 views)
Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
That's why we all want recent photos!

These are so funny you all - gives me a chuckle every morning!!!
Or good night depending on where you are
Enjoy