Ban-A-Palooza 2018! (Who’s Out? Who’s Still In? Who's On Their Way Out?)

• pxmcc
  • 02-03-2018, 11:08 PM
^^wait, WU's a mod?.. ha ha.
aww shit, as Canihitit would no doubt deadpan..
fumble. well played, NP. very well played..
(referring to his Superbowl allusion, not to Italia's bancation.)

Italia always struck me as a sweety. sorry to hear she got bancationed. emotions can work some fuckery with the big head.
NP has nothing to do with it...and yeah, I’m really a mod...who knew?
Heh I'd nothing to do with it.. the gif I posted didn't even warrant a response from her
Awww. shit........ Italia got banned...............???

Guess I'm gonna have to read through that whole messy thread........... Ugh....... Does anyone have the Crib notes.......??

^^wait, WU's a mod?.. ha ha.
aww shit, as Canihitit would no doubt deadpan..
fumble. well played, NP. very well played..
(referring to his Superbowl allusion, not to Italia's bancation.)

Italia always struck me as a sweety. sorry to hear she got bancationed. emotions can work some fuckery with the big head. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Regardless of whatever history is between the two... Italia has been almost taking it to the line of board stalking here lately-- I'll never get why girls who don't like each other work so hard to interact with each other... I don't know her, but based on her posts the past couple months, I'd have a hard time considering her a "sweetie".
NP has nothing to do with it...and yeah, I’m really a mod...who knew? Originally Posted by Wakeup

No one? Do the modtards know of this?
Well done wakeup.

Btw wakeup >>>>>> soulman dude who keeps giving infractions because eof some pussies hitting RTM
Regardless of whatever history is between the two... Italia has been almost taking it to the line of board stalking here lately-- I'll never get why girls who don't like each other work so hard to interact with each other... I don't know her, but based on her posts the past couple months, I'd have a hard time considering her a "sweetie". Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I don't have a pit bull in this fight but I will say its not a good look to start shit talking someone after they are banned. If you weren't woman enough to do it while she was here..e-face to e-face ;-) then its a bush league opinion. So save it.
I don't have a pit bull in this fight but I will say its not a good look to start shit talking someone after they are banned. If you weren't woman enough to do it while she was here..e-face to e-face ;-) then its a bush league opinion. So save it. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Oh hon-- that's not shit talking. When I shit talk someone, they're aware of it. My post was extremely neutral for me.
Oh hon-- that's not shit talking. When I shit talk someone, they're aware of it. My post was extremely neutral for me. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
As long as you keeping it real that's fine. I just didn't see you going at her prior to the bancation. I grew up in an environment around OG's and if you talked shit to them in a group you had better be prepared to back it up one on one. I witnessed plenty of dudes get stomped the fuck out when they got cornered one on one...so I don't believe in talking shit that I wouldn't say to your face 1 on 1...ijs but OK.

For example when I tell them hillbillies in the political forum to go back and fuck their mothers some more..I mean that shit and would tell em to their faces
Btw wakeup >>>>>> soulman dude who keeps giving infractions because eof some pussies hitting RTM Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
I have no idea why you’re telling me this. I’m not assigned to the Houston forums, and the owners strongly discourage drive-by moderating. I moderate what I need to, when I have to, such a nuclear rule violations, multiple handles, or banned members, that sort of thing...you know?

If you have issues with your local moderators, I suggest you take it up with them...respectfully, of course, or in private.
It's a hooker board dude..100% of all you trolls with thousands of posts will never meet face to face
How many eccie fist fights have you had?
You're totally missing the point..this isn't about fist fights...its about a profile in courage. And truth be told I know of one black dude that got his ass kicked. He talked mad shit and couldn't back that shit up so I heard.
At the end of the day.. people come here to sell/buy pussy
All that extra shit is just that.. extra
Act stupid and you will get clowned before and after your vacation
Courage?stop.. all u trolls do is talk shit to each other all day

The scallywag is probably mass emailing mods,coping pleas and punching walls right now
She should have known better, she brought her beef to another thread and it backfired on her
And since we all know she's reading this..
Tough shit ya bish do your fucking time!
Eat more salads while you're banned