Clarification on Handing Money to a Provider

Then who did you used to be? They enjoy us with multiple handles.
Preferred etiquette phooey! My p411 has got great references and I always pay when leaving, guess what? Never been shorted on time or effort. Originally Posted by bulletbelt
I just said its preferred etiquette and compared it to the common preference of bbbj. Wtf is up with your hostile tone (which gets excessively worse btw)?

No you don't get it, I'm the paying client. I'll walk out and go find another provider. I don't get my money back if you don't put in effort, or short my time, small recourse we have reporting to p411, writing no reviews, and attaching to p411 profile. Doesn't replace my cash. Originally Posted by bulletbelt
That's more recourse than providers have if a hobbyist shorts or stiffs us. The consumer/proprietor relationship is 50/50. You don't have to visit me and I don't have to service you. So what's with the sense of entitlement??? Get over yourself.

Listen to the pussywhipped, I don't think so.... I have 72 Okays, no advice needed!

Do you really think I've spent 18,000 dollars building my rep to rip little ole you for 250? Originally Posted by bulletbelt

This is really the only post of yours I wanted to comment on and I'm calling total bullshit on it.

MC is absolutely right, you have already DNS'd yourself for plenty of very great ladies based on the level of hostility you've displayed in this thread. Perhaps its just better to go smoke your problems away at this point, forget what you got pissed about and just chill the fcuk out. Good luck to you, sir.
My doctor and dentist lets me drive away without paying the copay....they just send me the bill...lol

Probably 60% of the providers i see never ask for the money at all. I think i could have left a couple of times without paying but i never have. Actually i'm more likely to tip if the provider does not ask for the fee up front.
  • Caleb
  • 11-17-2013, 06:35 PM
As this is the month for giving thanks...

bulletbelt, on behalf of all the old, short, fat, ugly guys with just a modicum of etiquette and manners, we thank you for making us look so much more attractive.

Keep posting, sir, you're on a roll.
Follow the Provider's instructions in their ads and Showcases...some want it in an envelope, some want it laid down in a specific place, etc.
Or do what I do: bring the donation in all ones and as you walk in her door, throw it all up the air while you're giving her and big hug and DFK.
She'll feel more comfortable with the donation out of the way.

Seriously, I wouldn't wait to the end to donate. Might make her wonder (and feel uncomfortable) during the session if she's gonna be reimbursed for her consultation. Tipping at the end? Yes. And good God, don't EVER hand any money to her directly. Originally Posted by Prolongus

My doctor and dentist lets me drive away without paying the copay....they just send me the bill...lol

Probably 60% of the providers i see never ask for the money at all. I think i could have left a couple of times without paying but i never have. Actually i'm more likely to tip if the provider does not ask for the fee up front. Originally Posted by dallasfan
That's what I'm talking about. I've been on p411 a little under 3yrs. The first four ladies I saw were like BP chicks and asked for the cash up front. The first provider (if you can call it that) 20 min into a hr session says she's done that's it. The other three were OK, but sterile, CBJ, typical BP. Every provider after that was a GFE provider, and never asked for the money. So when these newbie providers start spouting that BP agenda, because it's still ingrained in them, it's low class, and I will call it!

And as many of you ladies that want to put bulletbelt on your DNS go right ahead. It doesn't mean shit! bulletbelt = ???????-??-?-????

Don't strain yourselves trying to figure out what you are being told!

Silly girls don't know they are the ones being screened, not the other way around!
Damn girl any tread left on that vagina? And how do you know you're not one of the Okays? Originally Posted by bulletbelt
Got any tread left on your cock?

Because I haven't given any, under my new handle, since I was outted a yr ago.

I rarely provide.

Rarely= one month a yr now.
Have a happy time in the hobby!
Yes, but who's the next appointment request you receive? You're still not getting this!
Yes, but who's the next appointment request you receive? You're still not getting this! Originally Posted by bulletbelt
YOU are still not getting this!

I have been around long enough that I don't see "new" clients, and no one I have EVER visited with, has your shitty attitude.

Get it? Got it? Good.
But you don't know what I'm like in person, you don't get 72 Okays unwarranted. I could be your ATF.
But you don't know what I'm like in person, you don't get 72 Okays unwarranted. I could be your ATF. Originally Posted by bulletbelt
Congratulations. You just crossed over into creepy.

(Sorry I fed the troll too, turning back now).
Creepy for pointing out the fact that you don't know who you are communicating with? By the same token we don't know who we are communicating with either. Difference is we don't act like we do, we don't care. And by we of course I mean hobbyist.
My doctor and dentist lets me drive away without paying the copay....they just send me the bill...lol Originally Posted by dallasfan
If you wanna give me your home address and insurance info I'll be happy to send you a bill too...lol

Typically, I have not asked for anything upfront from verified gents. That being said, I have never been left an envelope with funny money or less than the donation either. *knocks on wood*

If that ever did happen I would probably be more diligent about collecting it first as well. And who would be responsible for catalyzing my new "money up front" policy??? A crooked hobbyist.

Niether providers or hobbyists are free from blame. There are bad apples on both sides of the fence who ruin it for everyone else. Due your research/screening, play it safe, trust your gut and let the chips fall where they may. There is really no need for all the hostility over an otherwise meaningless idiosyncrasy of common etiquette. If you are really gonna let a 'timing of payment' issue stop you from having fun with chicks who are known for bringing the fun then maybe you need a new hobby (or you could just remove whatever is lodged up your ass and keep hobbying).
But Steve has 72 okays ...
OK, I've been dealing with "ladies of the evening" since the mid 70's when we got off work the same time they did. I've NEVER been anything but a complete fucking idiot about the money. I fumble, I ask, I drop, I set it down, I try to hand it to them (stoooopid move), put it on the counter, in the bathroom (been told to go take a leak and leave the donation on the counter, counted while I got comfortable). Now I just ask, straight up, what should I do with the cash. I fact I sy "I always fuck this part up, so what should I do with this (holding transaction amout)?" They tell me, I'm done. I have been molested and seduce at the door before and the festivities began before I could whip out the dough, so later I ask the same thing. Whenever the lady would like it, that's fine with me, cust down on the whole transactional BS.

I came to this thread late. Which is OK because I already have 12 points. I can walk outside and get 72 people to say they like me fine, and another 500 to call me an asshole. These things come down to 1 on 1, and no two are ever the same. Study your Meyers-Briggs to make every encounter as delightful as possible.

Molly I thought you were changing your sig line?

If I were 20 years younger I'd do a Nurse and Molly double and prepay the whole thing. Cause you gotta know bitches you can trust, or you're fucked in more ways than one!