Nipple question for the guys.......

Like others have written, no piercings or tattoos for me. The only exception to the forgoing for me is the ears and maybe a navel but that is stretching it.
I would rather suck on nice natural nipples. No metal, please.
What PT said
tatoos...wait till your 25 and see if you still want one
  • OFF
  • 02-10-2010, 06:25 PM
I can go either way, one of my favorites had her's pierced and I really enjoyed them. Now if your talking about my little sensitive nips ... then no way!

OFF :-)
Natural
Natural is what it seems like girl. Lets give the Gents what they want...

Tatiana Blaze
Nipple piercings are Sexy to look at but the piercings do interfer with the playing/sucking of the nipples.

Out of the ladies that are pierced that I know...they say it is for looks and doesnt add to the sensitivity or pleasure. Originally Posted by Peanut
+1. Definitely like the additional eye candy when at the SC. However, I can't seem to get as much out of it when I'm with someone BCD.

I wonder how the first girl to have this done persuaded the second girl that it was a good idea?
I was told that I could not have oral contact with them for like 3 months. That was a long-ass 3 months. Ya gonna be able to hang an "out of order" sign on them for that long? Originally Posted by shortguy
No oral for 3 months Damn

Out of order sign funny stuff
I don't get tats and piercings. Why paint graffiti on the Mona Lisa? What you have naturally (or slightly enhanced) is the best adornment that I can think of. Just MHO.
Ears: super
Nose stud: outstanding
Nose ring: cool
Marilyn Monroe: not preferred but okay
Eyebrow: No prob
Down south: No thanks...
Pierced nipples: Please please please don't! Worst of all piercing choices.

The feel and taste of the natural female nipple is unbeatable. I have no idea why this has become so popular. Most of the women that I know that have them have indicated that they got them because they felt that a little something was lacking and wanted the extra decoration. If anyone is determined to get them (or even one) I would start by pleading not to and then suggest that she explore the alternative of non-pierced nipple jewelry if she really desires a little extra ornamentation.

That said, I'll admit that pierced nipples aren't a total deal breaker for me. On some days I might not mind them. On other days I really would. But they are never preferred.
Please don't
I love piercings... But not the nipples.. .. Get one in your tongue and I'll ask for BBBJ all day.. pierce your hood and I'll be down on you like a pit bull on a 7yo.. Pierce your nips.. And I'll look past you to the next ad... Originally Posted by DFWRaven
+1,000,000 on that.
Especially on the pierced hood, so damn hot. Wynter has hers pierced and, it's pure stairway to heaven.
no piercings for me.I want to suck nipples not metal. Originally Posted by looiecypher
+1,000,000
Don't mess with perfection.

I know it's all a matter of taste, but I have not yet seen a tatoo that I thought improved the beauty of a woman or metal that made her sexier. I do have to admit that a pierced tongue has a functional value.LOL

Torito Originally Posted by Torito
+1

Agree 100%

H
I could never enjoy nipple worshipping when my teeth were clinking metal.... I was always afraid my tooth would chip.... but still REALLY WANTED THOSE NIPPLES!!!

So NOOOOOO to the nipple peircing.....

And I can always stop by and check my teeth on your lovely lady lumps to make sure peircings would definitely keep me from coming back for more....