There is no war on cops

Crimes rates have not been flat for the last 50 years. Don't you read any newspapers?

Crime has been dropping steadily since the late 80s, about 15-16 years after Roe vs. Wade (1973) started reducing the number of unwanted teenage boys who would be reaching the start of their criminal careers.

But before that, crime had been steadily rising.

So, if crime is now back down to the rate it was at in 1965, that doesn't mean it was flat for 50 years.

Climbing to a peak and then dropping off is not "flat" in any sense of the word.

And the War on Cops graphic is idiotic. It goes back past 1875.

The War on Cops only refers to an alleged rise in attacks on cops that has occurred in the last year or so.

I'm not saying its true that there is a War on Cops. I'm just saying the graph is utterly useless. Originally Posted by ExNYer
I see you've read Freakonomics. If you look at this link, violent crime has been virtually flat since 1960-2010. That's 50 years. You didn't provide any citation for your information, I will.

http://leftcall.com/4557/u-s-crime-r...-surprise-you/
And you're addicted to sucking cock. We all have our cross to bear. Wean yourself off that dick. Probably help your marriage. Wait, no it won't, because it's your wife's dick you're sucking... Originally Posted by WombRaider
That's all you've got? I think I'm conversing with a 12 year old. Come back when you're old enough to shave.
I see you've read Freakonomics. If you look at this link, violent crime has been virtually flat since 1960-2010. That's 50 years. You didn't provide any citation for your information, I will.

http://leftcall.com/4557/u-s-crime-r...-surprise-you/ Originally Posted by WombRaider

So, you are saying, violent crime is down because we started to conceal carry?

or did you say, mass shootings are up because the population is drugged out on pharmaceuticals?

Come on 0zombie... did your female family members get on the new female horny drug? that's going to work out good.

the countless incidents of police brutality against minorities doesn't indicate anything to you. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Since you're such a big numbers guy why don't you show me any statistics anywhere that shows 'cop on minority' brutality exceeds 'minority on minority' brutality. Shootings, death, assault, violence, anything. I'd like to see that.

Until then, you know damn well that the BLM crowd does nothing but declare war on cops. Everywhere they show up. Only they don't call them cops. They call them pigs. As in "pigs in a blanket fry them like bacon".
So, you are saying, violent crime is down because we started to conceal carry?

or did you say, mass shootings are up because the population is drugged out on pharmaceuticals?

Come on 0zombie... did your female family members get on the new female horny drug? that's going to work out good.

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
If his Momma /SEEster did get some of that, at least she won't have to woryy about the EUNUCH trying to tap her on a cold night ! woomby has Big Sir down in the basement for any "warmth" that woomby needs !
If anything the cops are safer than ever, but they still cry out like a typical bitch. Originally Posted by The Black Tornado
see you at the New Black Panther rally, Malcolm.

That's all you've got? I think I'm conversing with a 12 year old. Come back when you're old enough to shave. Originally Posted by Budman
You can shave my balls.
Since you're such a big numbers guy why don't you show me any statistics anywhere that shows 'cop on minority' brutality exceeds 'minority on minority' brutality. Shootings, death, assault, violence, anything. I'd like to see that.

Until then, you know damn well that the BLM crowd does nothing but declare war on cops. Everywhere they show up. Only they don't call them cops. They call them pigs. As in "pigs in a blanket fry them like bacon". Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Explain to me how one phone call in Aurora in any way leads credence to your contention that there is a war on cops, but the repeated violence against minorities doesn't mean anything. Explain that to me.

We are talking about minority on minority crime. We are talking about cops. The only way you can win is to change the argument mid stream and that might work with some of these mouthbreathers, but I see what you're trying to do and it won't work.
If his Momma /SEEster did get some of that, at least she won't have to woryy about the EUNUCH trying to tap her on a cold night ! woomby has Big Sir down in the basement for any "warmth" that woomby needs ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
The basement is where you need to go. Bye bye reytardo. Write us when you learn how.
Explain to me how one phone call in Aurora in any way leads credence to your contention that there is a war on cops, but the repeated violence against minorities doesn't mean anything. Explain that to me.

We are talking about minority on minority crime. We are talking about cops. The only way you can win is to change the argument mid stream and that might work with some of these mouthbreathers, but I see what you're trying to do and it won't work. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You want us to believe that there is some kind of war on minorities by the police. I just want to see your evidence of such. Who is really committing the most violence on minorities?

Point out to me where the police have so openly declared that they will kill any minority who are "by themselves". Either by phone call or at a rally of some sort. Who has voiced the most threats toward whom? Who wants "dead cops" and when do they want them, "now!"? How can you explain that other than a "war cry"?
You want us to believe that there is some kind of war on minorities by the police. I just want to see your evidence of such. Who is really committing the most violence on minorities? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Want-a-be-a-Womb is a victim. Victims desire others to be victims. It's their "validation" of their "victimization" ... you know ... "misery loves company"!!!
Want-a-be-a-Womb is a victim. Victims desire others to be victims. It's their "validation" of their "victimization" ... you know ... "misery loves company"!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yeah, and who do these "victims" turn to when they've become victims of crime themselves?
The same cops they've declared war on!. I really wouldn't blame the police if they just showed them the middle finger and gave them a big "Fuck you!".
Yeah, and who do these "victims" turn to when they've become victims of crime themselves?
The same cops they've declared war on!. I really wouldn't blame the police if they just showed them the middle finger and gave them a big "Fuck you!". Originally Posted by gfejunkie
"the middle finger" will be full, exact compliance with "departmental policies" .... !
"the middle finger" will be full, exact compliance with "departmental policies" .... ! Originally Posted by LexusLover
What brought you out of hiding?

Since you are out and about, are you ready to answer the "simple question"?

QUESTION: Knowing then what you know know now, would you "still" support the Spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq?

As for me, the answer is "still" no!

What say you, LLIdiot?
What brought you out of hiding?

Since you are out and about, are you ready to answer the "simple question"?

QUESTION: Knowing then what you know know now, would you "still" support the Spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq?

As for me, the answer is "still" no!

What say you, LLIdiot? Originally Posted by bigtex
Don't bother lexie, he is busy helping JD find the plane.