Raise the standard simps

Oh, you mean the tariffs that Trump loves to prattle on about? Originally Posted by Guardian of Asgaard

Nope
Sure you can, NONE Originally Posted by farmstud60

There's no way anyone is so dumb as to believe that greed has no influence on the rate of inflation.
Similarly, anyone that blames inflation solely on various government policies (money printing, regulations, etc) needs to have their head examined and are too dumb to see the bigger picture
Inflation hasn't been 100% over the last 4 years

It's nothing but greed. Originally Posted by OmahaUser
I totally agree. When we’re living somewhere that was built 25 years ago, the mortgage should be close to paid off. So, why charge $2500 for rent?🤬🤬🤬It’s all corporate greed. I totally get what you guys are saying. It’s awful all of the way around.

We don’t work 8 hours a day. There are times, we’ll only see one client a week. The supply and demand are out of whack. So, it’s up to us to fill in the gaps with other revenue streams, while trying to get a good rate for wear and tear on our bodies, while trying to provide a good service at a decent rate for you guys. It’s a tough market. So to you regulars, know how much we love and appreciate you. Xo
Where you shopping at and paying $6 for a half gallon milk? I just paid 3.34 for a gallon of perfectly good whole milk at Wal Mart. Originally Posted by jan-w
King Soopers- it’s our Kroger. I do buy organic for milk. Someone said a gallon is 3.xx at Hyvee. I wish we had Hyvee! Their meat seems way better quality. And I need to know where I get a studio for $600 a month. That is sounding really good about right now. Hehe
The supply of money is what is heating up the economy and I don't care to get in an argument with you OmahaUser but I am far from dumb and have a good working knowledge on monetary and fiscal policy regarding the Fed and Gov't and it ain't Corporate greed. High prices fix high prices without excessive outside influence its really that simple.