Fetish, Fetish, Fetish!

A wet BBBJ from Tara with lots of red wet lipstick while she plays with her favorite toy and squirts.
I have a weird fetish, I like to keep my panites on sometimes while I have sex and have the guy pull them to the side. Weird, I know. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Holy Sh*t, that is so hott!
If I had to pick one out of the several fetishes I have, that would be THE one. There's nothing like sex with some clothes still on
Ohhhh did I mention how I love schoolgirl uniforms...and yes that is a fetish!!! My fetish is to be fucked over a desk by a man over 35 at least who is acting like my principal and giving me a nice spanking because I couldnt keep my mouth shut..literally!!!!! (I really did think nasty thoughts about my principal 4th-6th grade....i know so wrong)!
I like huge boobies and big pouty lips..... long sexy hair..... Originally Posted by Kristin Keys
So do I...

I have a weird fetish, I like to keep my panties on sometimes while I have sex and have the guy pull them to the side. Weird, I know. Originally Posted by Tara Evans

Tara we have that in common....it is very Sexy!
When a hot woman Grinds her Cooch all in my face.
its kinda hot if I want it, And if they cum, thats hotter.
Did it once, was Epic.
BBBJ's with lots of red wet lipstick!! Originally Posted by angusranch
+infinity

also, I like TUMA and a girl who squirts
Alyssa, you are such a cool young woman. Enjoy your posts.

Love daty and big hooters.
Holy Sh*t, that is so hott!
If I had to pick one out of the several fetishes I have, that would be THE one. There's nothing like sex with some clothes still on Originally Posted by JohnJohn
Well, I am glad to know that so many people find that sexy like me. I am waiting for when you want to try it out with me.
Love having sex with a gals' clothes still on. Lift the skirt up pull the panties aside and DATY. For me, DATY is my fetish. I could do that for hours. Just love the taste of a woman and even better if she squirts....yummy!

Glad to hear Tara and Reese enjoy that as well. I was concerned I have issues. Oh yeah, I do have issues.....
Tara we have that in common....it is very Sexy! Originally Posted by reese foster
Making a mental note on this one!
Love having sex with a gals' clothes still on. Lift the skirt up pull the panties aside... Originally Posted by TheGiftedOne
Yeah, +1
Fully clothed sex...
So do I...

Originally Posted by netman
You are too sweet!!!!
Corsets, heels, hose... lol also have a think for casts, braces, crutches.. anything orthopedic. And you dont have to break a bone to get a cast... I can make whatever you want.. Anoyone know anyone that is willing to play or that might be hurt or been hurt in the past?
wet, sloppy oral both ways; especially with the lady's butt and pussy up in a doggy style position so I can get at both holes with my tongue.