Martin Bashir Resigns From MSNBC Following Sarah Palin Comments

Prove that, IBIdiot.

and while you're proving that, please provide the link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll, along,with your apology for,raking thathotnurse over the coals for no good,reason.

You're despicable, and a broken record, shit smearer! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
".... conservatives demanded some form of punishment for Bashir, especially after the cable channel handed down a two-week suspension to host Alec Baldwin for making a gay slur to a photographer who approached his wife and baby.

Alec Baldwin joined that call, saying his own remarks were made off-the-cuff and not on the air, while Bashir's were scripted and delivered during his program."

http://www.newsmax.com/NewsmaxTv/Mar...#ixzz2mxHqKW8k

• WTF
  • 12-08-2013, 11:55 PM
Bashir was horrible and his ratings were in the shitter. My guess is were his ratings decent. , he could have personally shit in Palin's mouth and msnbc would have given him a raise!
Sarah Palin doesn't know what the first fucking amendment is.

But she definitely speaks to illiterati like you pissant! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Palin's a little kooky for sure, but she's achieved far more in life than you. She could take you in a game of HORSE. She can handle a rifle or a fishing rod better than you. In short, she has more balls than you. You're just a duck footed loser.
Palin's a little kooky for sure, but she's achieved far more in life than you. She could take you in a game of HORSE. She can handle a rifle or a fishing rod better than you. In short, she has more balls than you. You're just a duck footed loser. Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah, she's a real man man!

About as deserving of her celebrity as Paris Hilton or George Zimmerman.

No wonder she speak to you and your ilk.
Yeah, she's a real man man!

About as deserving of her celebrity as Paris Hilton or George Zimmerman.

No wonder she speak to you and your ilk. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Jealous aren't you? Duck footed loser. She can spot you HOR and still beat you. You pathetic Duck Footed loser.
Jealous aren't you? Duck footed loser. She can spot you HOR and still beat you. You pathetic Duck Footed loser. Originally Posted by bambino
She is a "HOR," you silly gay tub of lard.

Maybe that's what her election slogan should be -- "Sarah Palin, a real HOR for America."

Another brilliant post, pissant. Your mother wears army boots! so THERE!
She is a "HOR," you silly gay tub of lard.

Maybe that's what her election slogan should be -- "Sarah Palin, a real HOR for America."

Another brilliant post, pissant. Your mother wears army boots! so THERE! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The HOR was intentional, just to goad you into another vile response from the duck footed hyena. With 4 duck feet you just run in circles continually looking up your ass. Carry on with your war on women.
WOW, Bambooboo, you SHORE got me that time!

OUCH!
WOW, Bambooboo, you SHORE got me that time!

OUCH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The duck pawed heyna, a rare species in deed. Dumber than a rock. A disgrace to his kind. Nowhere to be heard, just a hooker board.
You really need to stop coming on to me. I am not attracted to "the chubby ones."
When was Paris Hilton elected governor of California?