Political INcorrectness and Dems Hypocracy

Suck an old hobo's dirty dick, you gruberized odumbo minion from Chicago. You honor Obama and the entire chicago machine, with each day you live there. Originally Posted by WombRaider
That's what you did when you pulled your knob for Odumbo, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Your butt buddy was the jackass who introduced the subject, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; you'd do well to address your ignorant comment to him.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
These peter puffers are real good about jumping in on any replies that the other gets and spewing their idiocy at whom ever flamed their glory hole buddy. Just like shammy the ignorant, who doesn't follow a thread or research it before demonstrating his idiocy did with a comment to me about jalapenos, when it was his own butt buddy that posted it first to me.
That's what you did when you pulled your knob for Odumbo, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I only pulled it once. You're the one that lives there.
These peter puffers are real good about jumping in on any replies that the other gets and spewing their idiocy at whom ever flamed their glory hole buddy. Just like shammy the ignorant, who doesn't follow a thread or research it before demonstrating his idiocy did with a comment to me about jalapenos, when it was his own butt buddy that posted it first to me. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Face it, YOU'RE gay. You can't go ONE post without mentioning something homosexual. It's so obvious to everyone but you. You're too afraid to ever come out, but you're as gay as the day is long. Are you a top, that's the real question. I'm guessing no. I think you're a bottom, all day long.
Face it, YOU'RE gay. You can't go ONE post without mentioning something homosexual. It's so obvious to everyone but you. You're too afraid to ever come out, but you're as gay as the day is long. Are you a top, that's the real question. I'm guessing no. I think you're a bottom, all day long. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I "call it" (you) as I see it, and you're the peter puffer here woomby. Transference doesn't work with me just like your typical liberal labeling and attempt to divert attention from your own sexual proclivities. And from what I've seen in your posts, you're the one that doesn't care if your top or bottom, but prefer bottom. Kinda goes with your glory hole work now doesn't it. And you still haven't denied that you work the truck stop glory hole. no reason to be ashamed. Some people just aren't cut out to work a real job and you probably thought that you should be the manager of the McDonalds after your first day back in high school . Still hating on them for being passed over for promotion and taking it out on posters in chat rooms on a whooker board ?
I "call it" (you) as I see it, and you're the peter puffer here woomby. Transference doesn't work with me just like your typical liberal labeling and attempt to divert attention from your own sexual proclivities. And from what I've seen in your posts, you're the one that doesn't care if your top or bottom, but prefer bottom. Kinda goes with your glory hole work now doesn't it. And you still haven't denied that you work the truck stop glory hole. no reason to be ashamed. Some people just aren't cut out to work a real job and you probably thought that you should be the manager of the McDonalds after your first day back in high school . Still hating on them for being passed over for promotion and taking it out on posters in chat rooms on a whooker board ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You fucking moron. It's not transference that I'm talking about
You were the first to mention truckstops and gloryholes, not me. Go back and look, Sally.
Post #26 in this thread was the first mention of gays and gloryholes and truckstops. And that was YOU. Dirty dog barks the loudest. You are gay.

Do you actually think I work at a fucking gloryhole? Jesus Christ.

What is a whooker board?
I only pulled it once. You're the one that lives there. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You've said that before, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Odumbo is a dumb fuck that "#Grubered" your stupid ass, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. That's a fact, and you are the "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion that validated your fetish for Odumbo when you voted for his incompetent ass.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
First time, not the second. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You've said that before, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And all you've done is illustrated for us once again that you have a desktop folder full of copy and paste material. Funny, the only other person on here who does that is Lusty Tard. Everyone sees you, jizzmonkey.
And all you've done is illustrated for us once again that you have a desktop folder full of copy and paste material. Funny, the only other person on here who does that is Lusty Tard. Everyone sees you, jizzmonkey. Originally Posted by WombRaider
ECCIE has a folder for each of your handles, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
ECCIE has a folder for each of your handles, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Good for the tuna.
With every post, you might as well just scream out that you're gay. I'm straight. Do you hear me screaming about it as you call me a homosexual or telling anyone who'll listen that I like to suck dick... No, because I'm secure in it. I don't need other's approval to know what my sexual orientation is.... Originally Posted by WombRaider
C'mon wombhater aka undercunt, you already came out of the closet on eccie a long time ago. You can't put the genie back into the bottle now. We all know you're a fag. Nobody has to talk about how you like to suck dick... you already shouted it from the mountain top!

Good. More dick for me. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
I do love a good ding dong. Mmmmm Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
And don't worry about me, I get ALL the dick I want. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

C'mon wombhater aka undercunt, you already came out of the closet on eccie a long time ago. You can't put the genie back into the bottle now. We all know you're a fag. Nobody has to talk about how you like to suck dick... you already shouted it from the mountain top!

. Originally Posted by lustylad
I can't speak for this UC person, but I'm not gay. If I were, I'd just say I was.
I can't speak for this UC person, but I'm not gay. If I were, I'd just say I was. Originally Posted by WombRaider

That's funny, because 7 out of 8 eccie poll respondents believe you not only can speak for this UC person, but you ARE him!

UC Poll Screenshot.png
That's funny, because 7 out of 8 eccie poll respondents believe you not only can speak for this UC person, but you ARE him!

Attachment 419008 Originally Posted by lustylad
Well, that's some proof you've got there. 7 out of 8 limpdicks on a hooker board. Jesus Christ.

What you think counts for something is a fucking riot.
Well, that's some proof you've got there. 7 out of 8 limpdicks on a hooker board.... Originally Posted by WombRaider

Says the lying limpdick who has polluted said hooker board with over 2,000 posts since sneaking back on using a different handle 6 weeks ago.... You've fooled no one, queerboy. Now run off and find yourself a good ding dong.