So what do you think of Dianne Feinstein releasing the CIA Torture Report??

We'll get the information. Our own people will just not get their hands dirty, or wet.
So says SLOBBRIN LITE, the newest member of the Fulltard Family!

You have such a way with words, LITE! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Good morning Yssup !
I was just thinking of you and right away I got the urge to take a shit.
However you are still my favorite turd !
My first thought of her going forward with this report was, TREASON, (when you admit that it could put Americans in danger) pure and simple, but honestly, why is anyone surprised, when back in Jan 2013 she wanted her Decree of the Second Amendment to ban "assault weapons", which really meant to ban anything "weapons" including EVERYTHING -- magazines, rifles, shotguns and even handguns, to be put forth.

She and her cronies have nothing better to do than to dredge up old pictures and stories, simply to deflect attention away from the current failures of this administration. NSA spying, corrupt IRS, open borders, high inflation, high taxation, high crime rate, high unemployment for citizens, lack of affordable medical, dental and mental health care, etc are all problems plaguing the US today. But instead of repairing, or even addressing, any of these problems, all we get from the government is 5-10 year old data and pictures that can be found in old news stories and Wikileaks.

HOW DO WE GET THEM TO PUT TERM LIMITS ON THE BALLOT???? Someone tell me please.
HOW DO WE GET THEM TO PUT TERM LIMITS ON THE BALLOT???? Someone tell me please. Originally Posted by Cherie
Article. V

"The Congress, whenever two thirds of both Houses shall deem it necessary, shall propose Amendments to this Constitution, or, on the Application of the Legislatures of two thirds of the several States, shall call a Convention for proposing Amendments, which, in either Case, shall be valid to all Intents and Purposes, as Part of this Constitution, when ratified by the Legislatures of three fourths of the several States, or by Conventions in three fourths thereof, as the one or the other Mode of Ratification may be proposed by the Congress; Provided that no Amendment which may be made prior to the Year One thousand eight hundred and eight shall in any Manner affect the first and fourth Clauses in the Ninth Section of the first Article*; and that no State, without its Consent, shall be deprived of its equal Suffrage in the Senate."

Ask a CEO to voluntarily resign for the good of the stockholders.
My first thought of her going forward with this report was, TREASON, (when you admit that it could put Americans in danger) pure and simple Originally Posted by Cherie

+ giving aid and comfort to the enemy.
... Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Screw dunking. Crucifixion.
Oh WTF do you know?

Give me a gallon of Ozarka Spring Water and I'll tell you where Ayman Al Zawahiri hides his Easter eggs. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
When I put your balls/tits whichever you have in a vise you will tell me anything.
  • WTF
  • 12-11-2014, 07:23 AM
My first thought is why we stopped at waterboarding?

Why don't we become like the terrorist and kill innocent civilians.

Oh wait we already do...
  • WTF
  • 12-11-2014, 07:24 AM
Ok. I oppose torture. Sometimes. I'm conflicted on this. In theory, torture is evil. But, if someone was going to harm my family, and I had someone with information in my custody, it wouldn't bother me a bit to dunk them underwater, cut off fingers, toes, ears, or other appendages until they told me what I want to know.

But we must be nicer to these Islamist warriors. They are brainwashed to endure torture, and death, in order to have unlimited sex with young ladies who don't know what they're doing in the Afterlife. I suggest we give them pets. Yes, pets. They can learn to care for smaller, defenseless creatures and experience the non-judgmental love a pet can give.

That is the answer! Confine them in a small cell with a lovable potbellied pig, and see if they don't suddenly get talkative.

Nailed it! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Our Nutless Bitch has answered....
Our Nutless Bitch has answered.... Originally Posted by WTF
Yea, but he'll be out of office soon. January 2017.
WTF, how many of your bitches have nuts, you moronic buffoon?
WTF, how many of your bitches have nuts, you moronic buffoon? Originally Posted by gnadfly
There is a distinction between Bimboes and Bitches.
I never thought of that.

Ok......cut their dicks off....wrap them in bacon....stuff it in their mouth.....and then cut their stuffed pimento heads off.........take them home......ring the bell and run.

Much better. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Fixed it for me. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Is it true, Your Holiness, that everything tastes better, wrapped in bacon?
Is it true, Your Holiness, that everything tastes better, wrapped in bacon? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Ask I'va.
The American public gets it; releasing the report wasn't necessary and was a political blunder by Senate Democrats. It doesn't help the Democrats and re enforces that they can't be trusted to protect us.

Unfortunately we have to wait out another 24 months of our national nightmare. Obama will be gone, and America can begin to repair the damage he has done.