Exraider is a theif!

Meredith, feel free to post your experience here in coed, where the men can read it. It will help some of us decide if exraider has posted a fake review, and if he is preying on ladies here. Originally Posted by Bflexible
And what good is that going to do? Are you planning on seeing him? Gonna go kick his ass? It's pretty evident he is preying on ladies. Two providers just confirmed that.

Sorry you ladies were degraded and robbed like that. What a fucking loser prick. He will get his in the end.

He's a fucking Raider...ex or not. Raiders suck!
#DB4L🤣😂
He is tall with olive skin tone very nice looking older guy close to 60 or in his sixties possibly and in very good shape very good physical body seems very Charming when he visits up until...he does this crap. Blue eyes similar to mine. Possible military for sure. He talked about it during the session. just beware ladies I have a feeling in my heart that if things would have gone any differently he could potentially be violent character. Now I just feel glad that he took the money and nothing else happened to me
And when he came over he was wearing blue basketball shorts and a t-shirt and Tennis Shoes and put the envelope with the money on the dresser under the TV and all of that stuff is close together in my room as it is very small so I had no time to react while I was on my stomach... he slipped up the Maidlock and the door and took off with shoes and t-shirt and envelope in hand. and while I was on my stomach getting a massage he was telling me to relax and somehow slipped his basketball shorts on and all of this was next to the bed between the bed and the doorway
And what good is that going to do? Are you planning on seeing him? Gonna go kick his ass? It's pretty evident he is preying on ladies. Two providers just confirmed that. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina

I guess it kinda educates hobbyists also. They can tell-tale signs in fake reviews and also establish if Roxy's side of story is correct which it seems like but validation will help, though i am not sure if Mod can delete a fake or wrong review.
And what good is that going to do? Are you planning on seeing him? Gonna go kick his ass? It's pretty evident he is preying on ladies. Two providers just confirmed that. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
No, it is not "pretty evident." All we have are two ladies' claims that exraider is a thief, and exraider's review of lady #1.

And all that is alleged to have happened is that the lady with years of experience didn't secure the donation in a place where it was protected, and then turned her back on a client, who then allegedly stole the donation. A theft of services is alleged.

I'm not going to do anything to exraider. The ladies chose to post in coed instead of your private forum. So they wanted the men to know too, possibly because they can't reply directly to exraider in the review forum.
... he's right it's all because I had my back turned getting my part of the mutual massage session and had the money right there where he left it.... I guess I should treat every client can't be trusted take the money up and never turn my back to them to get a massage...come on now lol... he plans to do this crap and it could happen to anybody experience or not. and he's using the story about police at an in-call in which nobody was arrested to cover up the fact that he took the money after he got a 90-minute session
I fully believe Roxy. I’ve know her a long time. And even though I haven’t seen her in about a year or so. I do know one thing about her and that is she’s not a bullshitter.

On top of that I read his version of the story and it has more holes than a block of Swiss cheese.
The ballsy thing about this guy is....he is ripping off veteran providers. Obviously he is a refurbished handle. He knows how to hobby and what he can get away with.
What was his old handle?
He is tall with olive skin tone very nice looking older guy close to 60 or in his sixties possibly and in very good shape very good physical body seems very Charming when he visits up until...he does this crap. Blue eyes similar to mine. Possible military for sure. He talked about it during the session. just beware ladies I have a feeling in my heart that if things would have gone any differently he could potentially be violent character. Now I just feel glad that he took the money and nothing else happened to me Originally Posted by roxy28

Wonder if his son is the aka psycho marine from SA he did the same about a week ago in Dallas ran out with the money....do your research providers.....look out for the big eared duck lip roid user ladies!!!!
Obviously he is a refurbished handle. He knows how to hobby and what he can get away with. Originally Posted by Shep3.0
Yes, exraider admits to having been a former member in his 2nd post.
he plans to do this crap and it could happen to anybody experience or not. Originally Posted by roxy28
I'm sorry you were robbed, but no, exraider could not do this to any lady that screens carefully, because he couldn't get inside the incall without references from ladies or at least a board posting history.

Also, you never looked inside the envelope to see if any money was inside it. Had you done so at the beginning of the session, after exraider slipped it under the TV, you may have discovered that he had shorted you the donation.

You were an easy mark for exraider. You won't make the same mistake with the next newbie client you meet here. So that other ladies can learn from your experience and avoid this well-known scam that exraider allegedly ran on you, I've placed the facts as you know them in chronological order, to make it easier for new ladies to identify this well-known scam.

I have had guys take money from me before but usually not older guys like this it's usually always the younger guy...

my only screening requirements are that the gentleman is over 40 years old and contacts me from within the site from there I speak with them and give them address or not.

He is tall with olive skin tone very nice looking older guy close to 60 or in his sixties possibly and in very good shape very good physical body seems very Charming when he visits... Blue eyes... he was wearing blue basketball shorts and a t-shirt and Tennis Shoes

Possible military for sure. He talked about it during the session.

the Maidlock was on

He put the envelope with the money on the dresser under the TV

I silenced my cell phone

He had already been in my room for over an hour and had already gotten his session... Everything seemed fine until it was time for the end of the session and he decided he wanted to also give me a massage.

his shoes and shirt we're all together in the floor next to the bed

I was laying on my stomach on the end of the bed... I was still naked... While I was getting the massage he somehow slipped his basketball shorts on... and I didn't notice that.

Suddenly... he flipped over [the Maidlock] and opens the door and he said "who are you" and took off running... out of my door with his shoes and t-shirt and envelope in hand

all of my neighbors seen him darting around the corner after words only to realize how upset that I was that he took the money and ran

He texted me a bit later with claims of police and saying I could meet him somewhere for the money.

Now he's trying to go and post a review and claim that I had him set up with cops over there. Originally Posted by roxy28
I checked the money it was in there and I put it back where I found it.... and that may not happen to any lady or just any lady but I am newbie friendly so I don't require someone to give me a urine sample along with all the references to come and see me
there's always a bad apple in every bunch but I'm not going to treat my clients like they can't be trusted just because this guy came over and took the money
What was his old handle? Originally Posted by CG2014

and how many Encounters did that ID have

The ballsy thing about this guy is....he is ripping off veteran providers. Obviously he is a refurbished handle. He knows how to hobby and what he can get away with. Originally Posted by Shep3.0

Some one must be helping him with screening

He is tall with olive skin tone very nice looking older guy close to 60 or in his sixties possibly and in very good shape very good physical body seems very Charming when he visits up until...he does this crap. Blue eyes similar to mine. Possible military for sure . He talked about it during the session . just beware ladies I have a feeling in my heart that if things would have gone any differently he could potentially be violent character . Now I just feel glad that he took the money and nothing else happened to me Originally Posted by roxy28

Hobby phone?