Brainy Providers

Who's ~Ze~?
Who's ~Ze~? Originally Posted by Inlikeflynn
Last report had her sexually harassing a Yeti and posing for a new Steinbach model.
What's a ZE?
It has to be Spikebaby!
Wynter Stark and Shea get my vote.
<----- Is a ~Ze~ bitch.

You can call me Yeti.
+1 on Caitie Mae, and also the ephemeral Cathy.
I’ll go out on a limb and say the provider “Smartgirl27” is probably a “brainy” provider, or a provider that likes giving brains.

Seriously though, I’d have to agree that Infamous Bj is smart-as-a-whip and has an excellent memory.

Also, Elisabeth Whispers has to be the “brainiest” provider that I have ever met. I recall “testing” EW by bringing up some obscure book that I was forced to read in English or British Literature class, and EW was able to provide a complete synopsis and gleefully mentioned other works by the author that she also enjoyed reading.

If I ever decide to go back to school and get my GED (just kiddiing!), I’d pay EW to be my tutor. I bet she would try to charge HDH tutor prices though! He he Originally Posted by Logan
I wouldn't be surprised if EW wasn't a literature major at some point in her life. I, too, have found that her knowledge of British Lit is at least respectable. Very significantly above your basic college Freshman survey
course level.
Boy, do I miss Brunette Bunni
  • CJ7
  • 01-18-2012, 01:55 PM
Remember Alice, AKA Rumor ?

smart girl.

A-N-D, an ass that would stop a runaway freight train on a sheet of ice.
Dallas Diva Katie...for the life of me, I can't figure out why her P411 page is active but she won't respond to any requests...
I can't believe no one mentioned Dharma. (Recently retired) She is one sharp lady.
Lights on and nobody home? Sorry, rather hump a cantoulope.
Can't do better than "Uh Huh"...Ummm..yeah..."fer shurrrrrr..." Keep walking.
Interactive...challenges my position.....opinionated without getting angry with the other person's opinion...confident in herself intellectually...now you're talking sexy!!!
I'd agree with Elisabeth and December Love. If my shaft of a mind is working properly December is the only other provider I've known that knew the theory, Schrodinger's Cat.
DL/CD, Caitie Mae and of course Reese. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.