thanks

It's a screen shot of a text. They could have just as easily put your name on the text. Originally Posted by Yusif
Bi*** my name is Kournteyk and its not a real name either. Get the fuck outta here with ur lame ass pls.
You did absolutely the right thing Kourtney and I for.one appreciate it. It's a major violation of protocol and privacy that puts all of us at risk. Thank you for stepping up it was the right thing to do. I only hope the mods are.as quick and diligent about banning the guilty party as the we're about covering up yr post with disclaimers. This is a huge issue in my mind. If this board can't be trusted to police people who allow strangers to rummage through their private account and get info by pretending to be them, if that's allowed we're all in trouble IMHO.
You did absolutely the right thing Kourtney and I for.one appreciate it. It's a major violation of protocol and privacy that puts all of us at risk. Thank you for stepping up it was the right thing to do. I only hope the mods are.as quick and diligent about banning the guilty party as the we're about covering up yr post with disclaimers. This is a huge issue in my mind. If this board can't be trusted to police people who allow strangers to rummage through their private account and get info by pretending to be them, if that's allowed we're all in trouble IMHO. Originally Posted by Hatty242
+1, Hatty. I couldn't agree more. I wish the mods would at least weigh in with some sort of statement on this.

People tend to send a lot of personal information via private messages, especially during the screening process. Private info being compromised is a very serious issue.
You did absolutely the right thing Kourtney and I for.one appreciate it. It's a major violation of protocol and privacy that puts all of us at risk. Thank you for stepping up it was the right thing to do. I only hope the mods are.as quick and diligent about banning the guilty party as the we're about covering up yr post with disclaimers. This is a huge issue in my mind. If this board can't be trusted to police people who allow strangers to rummage through their private account and get info by pretending to be them, if that's allowed we're all in trouble IMHO. Originally Posted by Hatty242
Ty I appreciate tht. I've messaged the mods yesterday about it and I haven't heard anything so far so idk. It's sad when ppls personal bf/gf drama spills over into our work life and affects us providers and clients negatively. It's even sadder tht a provider would allow random crazy men free reign to her eccie account and assisting in the negative drama affecting us.
Bi*** my name is Kournteyk and its not a real name either. Get the fuck outta here with ur lame ass pls. Originally Posted by KourtneyK
This here is the best post in the whole thread! KournteyK was about to go Kung Fu Panda on his ass.

I only have one question? Did he offer to buy y'all's lunch or did y'all have to pay for yourself. Hopefully you ladies got a free lunch out of this BS.
I must agree with Hatty and I also want to thank KK for stepping up like she did.....that was the right thing to do. I am sorry for Sara and I really hope she can get through this and move on hopefully continuing to provide.

IMHO this site was developed first so the owners could make money but more importantly, to us, so we can all communicate and hobby as safely as possible. By NOT allowing the members to know who has violated our privacy who is being punished? The members are being punished by being placed at risk. If the membership is to be punished in this manner then why be a member? By not allowing the membership to know who placed us at risk then that person is the one being protected not the membership. If a member can not keep from sharing their password then that member should not be allowed to have a password......for OUR safety. I personally do not wish to visit with someone who will put an entire community of this type at risk. If they will do this to a LARGE group of people what will they do to some one as insignificant as me? I refuse to give them that chance. If they are not exposed to the membership then what is their punishment for the problems and turmoil they have caused? They can sit back and laugh at what they have created while the membership scrambles to poke their fingers in the hole these few have created in the dike. Why should they be allowed to remain as members and have more chances to place the community/membership at future risk? If this is the way they show respect for the privacy of this community I say they should be banished to the leper colony forever.
This here is the best post in the whole thread! KournteyK was about to go Kung Fu Panda on his ass.

I only have one question? Did he offer to buy y'all's lunch or did y'all have to pay for yourself. Hopefully you ladies got a free lunch out of this BS. Originally Posted by Worldtravler
No tht POS would never have the privilege to buy my meal ever. Selena and I got our bill they paid for theirs.
Wow, that douchebag got lunch with 3 pretty girls? Where do I sign up?

But in all seriousness, KourtneyK is awesome for keeping it real.
Thanks KourtneyK.

SarahLongLegs after all this drama with him is still having lunch with him? Wow, she may have some major issues.. I hope she figures it out.

Who knows is Carmen did give out the info, or if he is just lieing, either way fucked up.
ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!

Anyone know where to get a washer/dryer repaired in Little Rock

He even used a business phone to hobby
What a DA
KK, thanks for doing the right thing.
You are all very welcome. I was only doing wat I felt was right and necessary. This whole situation has been a big mess of drama and I didnt start it but since they brought me in it I'll definitely finish it. Not only is it bf/gf drama tht has nothing to do with me. But on top of tht sexyjkb90 is assisting in fueling the fire to the drama by allowing random crazy men access to her account. Which is helping this drama spill over into our work and hobbying lives and effect the providers and clients. Tht is all kinds of wrong and shouldn't ever happen. We should not have to deal with others ignorance and poor choices and drama affecting our work life and real life. Something needs to be done to stop this nonsense for good. The provider tht allowed access should be banned and I also feel like Sarahlonglegs should be held accountable for her part in this drama considering it's her bf/client and she needs to check tht shit. It's her choice if she wants to deal with the relationship drama herself but for it to start affecting other providers and clients then things need to be handled and put a stop to immediately. Sorry not sorry I'm just being honest.

Also I wanted to say Thank You to everyone who had my back and supporting me on this. Tht makes me very happy to see so many on my side because I am In the right in the case and I appreciate so much tht everyone can see tht as well.😊... Makes me smile to see tht I have ppl on My side instead of against me.
Without saying her name its sex@@@b90, she's seems apologetic but it's not fair that I get the drama card pulled on me when I'm trying to be safer.this bitch gave her pswd to him and now I have a black eye. I'm not working in little rock until this goes away but I'll be visiting nwa more. I'm sorry I've caused drama by raising awareness. In my opinion we shouldn't have rules if we don't get punished for not following then. I post on a Sunday and get a behaviour documents this bitch allows him my info and all of urs and get a Hugh five. Wtf
KourtneyK - Just keep keepin it real... it makes you even more attractive.

Sara - If the situation gets you up to NWA more often then WHOO HOO! Just sayin... works for me.

Kourtney, u are way off by continuing to state I need to get him bc it my bf/gf drama u have pmd me twice asking that I "ck" him. I have a black eye and the sh it gets worse. U ma'am are a grown woman and can respond to him however u feel the need But I didn't give him anyone's information, he doesn't have my number for crying out loud. So please enough with the bullshit.i am trying to raise awareness bc thanks to the other providers he has contacted clients and he has taken my information and posted it everywhere. I by no means am to blame. I was trying to handle an outrageous situation by making everyone.aware of it From this point forward I wish to not be contacted unless ur scheduling with me. Thanks..,