Why the Fort Worth ads section is useless

My original post (#38) specifies drop-down boxes should be used (as they're used for smoking, for example, in reviews. We can iron out the details of the drop-down boxes later. In order for there to be some variation, they'd have to edit the post, and I doubt many are that industrious, and why would they want to anyway and this sentence is now too long.
I'm sorry. I didn't catch that detail. I'm all for it.

If the "powers that be" implemented this idea, they could get rid of the separate Fort Worth forum. That ought to cut down on some of the staff work.
give the fucktard an idea of the area; avoid LE attention; avoid stalkers. Do your research and you will have a good idea of where the incall is located. Originally Posted by pyramider
You may dig out the Waco Yellow Pages from beneath your pile of delinquent bills and upcoming court appearances to look for a phone number in Amarillo, whereas if I want a phone number for Fort Worth (you may want to write this down) I simply look in the appropriate book. It doesn't say DALLAS on the front (have someone read it to you). This is a simple reques the comments to which mostly completely miss the posters original point.
Everyone has a good point but the truth is it is often hard to determine where somebody's located when posting in FW but their info says some Dallas address. Are they here for a day or two or are the just posting to post. If I'm going to Dallas I search for a provider in Dallas it's simple. The problem is that for some reason they all seem to think we are on the other side of the earth and once you start adding gas cost for us to drive to Big D it becomes expensive. I don't like to make an appointment to see someone I've never seen and then back out when I find out they are in Plano or North Dallas or even downtown. So overall they all need to do a better job of providing location info in ads.

Too bad a couple of them can't go together and find a place in FW, like off of West 7th and share so those of us in FW can have some options.