I was banned from chat

Ok, I get it.
I never whined.. I questioned other members of the board......but daaayummm, I never posted poo pics! dude (OP) You might want to take the 30 days, and take a breather....chats not all that, if it was all my other handles,would be really mad...... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
I didn't say you whined bro, just said you know better than to whine.
No shit. Might as well blame her for war, famine, conquest and death. Originally Posted by Hercules
Ze is the reason we don't put up with much shit, rumor has it that she has an extensive "collection" of certain pictures which we had the "honor" of seeing a small sample a few years ago. In this particular case she can be thanked for the changing of the rules.
Ze is the reason we don't put up with much shit, rumor has it that she has an extensive "collection" of certain pictures which we had the "honor" of seeing a small sample a few years ago. In this particular case she can be thanked for the changing of the rules. Originally Posted by surfindick
Are these the ones with the sheep? I always wondered what happened to those photos.
To answers the OP's question, I think the ban is 30 days. Unless of course you refer to the Mods as lying douche bags in your post. Then there's no telling how long they will ban you. Good luck and my suggestion (not that you asked for it) would be to take note to the warnings. Originally Posted by smokeater
Actually, what he decides to call me/us has zero effect on his ban. I promise we aren't so thin-skinned as to let some keyboard warrior get under our skin with schoolyard name calling.

While striking up a post in co-ed about the injustice you recieved while ignoring mod instructions may be ill-advised, it sure is hilarious.

And to keep with the theme, I shall post a pic.
Attached Images File Type: jpg SR04ue0.jpg (57.1 KB, 164 views)
LMBAO!!!

Yes... let the butthurt flow through you. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
  • NYr
  • 06-12-2014, 09:52 PM
Ok, I get it. Originally Posted by Smokin
And what is that? There are a few lessons to learn if you have not realized that yet.
Wait...I have one more....

Hahahaahhaah!!!

I almost choked on my peach!! Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie

Do tell.
And what is that? There are a few lessons to learn if you have not realized that yet. Originally Posted by NYr
That this is no longer the forum for me. My life has moved in other directions, and my focus is not in this. Really, I get that although I've already stepped away from the hobby, I just need to leave the site. I still like reading threads and some of them help me in my civilian life as well. But the site as a whole is not conducive to who I want to be anymore. It was a good crutch for a while, and that's no longer needed.

My BS in chat was truly intended to be a trolling sort of thing, and I agree that it was not waranted. I guess it's a vicious cycle of being on here, building something of a reputation, committing hobby suicide, then rinse, lather, repeat. So, I've realized that I don't need it anymore. I am committed to embracing the positives in life and leaving the negatives behind. I don't want to be banned for life, but I plan to read more, post less, and when I do post, do so in a non trolling manner.

Sorry to all you guys and girls that put up with my transitional gibberish.
I guess it's a vicious cycle of being on here, building something of a reputation,....I don't need it anymore. I am Originally Posted by Smokin
You sound sincere and i can understand wanting some kind of attention.

But it is actually VERY EASY to get an interesting /positive reputation in real life!

Ideas:
Every Saturday, put your cat in a blinged-out baby stroller and walk around White Rock Lake or the Katy Trail. You will become "That guy with his cat in a decorated stroller." Oh yeah! I've seen that guy! Makes everyone smile.

Become a regular at Cafe' Brazil and always pay the tip with $2 bill of gold $1 coins or something else exotic. (but be generous! don't let the exotic coin emphasized stinginess).

Get a collection of bow-ties and start wearing them to work. It'll give you a dapper/different image (but you be the judge, based on your line of work LOL! easier if you're the boss). The ladies especially will smile and be uplifted by your sartorial difference.

Volunteer somewhere~ a soup kitchen, your kid's school, etc. Make up a fun nickname. If your name is Joe Chip, tell the kids to call you "Mr. Chips AHoy."
  • NYr
  • 06-13-2014, 11:07 AM
That this is no longer the forum for me. My life has moved in other directions, and my focus is not in this. Really, I get that although I've already stepped away from the hobby, I just need to leave the site. I still like reading threads and some of them help me in my civilian life as well. But the site as a whole is not conducive to who I want to be anymore. It was a good crutch for a while, and that's no longer needed.

My BS in chat was truly intended to be a trolling sort of thing, and I agree that it was not waranted. I guess it's a vicious cycle of being on here, building something of a reputation, committing hobby suicide, then rinse, lather, repeat. So, I've realized that I don't need it anymore. I am committed to embracing the positives in life and leaving the negatives behind. I don't want to be banned for life, but I plan to read more, post less, and when I do post, do so in a non trolling manner.

Sorry to all you guys and girls that put up with my transitional gibberish. Originally Posted by Smokin
That was more than I was expecting...Kudos.