Readysetgo12 Please Stop Bothering Me.

Ebj most of the time I really love and agree with what you say and what you are all about. You toally rock it but on this case I don't. We all have guys that for one reason or another didn't pass the verification process and they get annoying. If she had a problem shaking off this guy ask for some advice in the powder room. The biggest thing for me is she made an accusations against or about claire with no evidence of any kind. She just made fodder for the guys on here that love that sort of thing. Thefd were many ways to go about this and for me this is one of the most unprofessional way to go. 1) never saw the guy 2) couldn't get rid of unwanted hobbist 3) no proof of claires so called involvement. 4) sorry but it comes off to me that jane is whinging 5) there is no mention of the guy being dangerous 6) who really cares what jane is doing 7) im glad claire has taking the high road and not bothered responding to such nonsense. I will probably get torn apart on this but it was really bothering me. Just my 2 cents
The high road? Heh. You have no idea. I've kept my mouth shut and taken the high road for about 9 months, never saying a word about anything. I still won't.

If you only knew. But you don't. You don't know me. You don't know Claire. And you don't know anything about our history. And I don't need your advice about a hobbyist in the powder room either. I called him and her to the carpet. If they want to respond great. If not fine too. I'm just letting the both of them know how I feel. I doubt I will be contacted anymore or deal with anymore shit from either of them though.

Hope not because I didn't do a damn thing to deserve all that shady shit.
Ebj most of the time I really love and agree with what you say and what you are all about. You toally rock it but on this case I don't.
Cool.... Chick Fight!.....We all have guys that for one reason or another didn't pass the verification process and they get annoying. What makes you think this guy did not pass her verification process? Not every provider sees every guy that can pass verification...... Many ladies avoid other ladies guys that bluster over them....If she had a problem shaking off this guy ask for some advice in the powder room. She's been around a long time. Why does she need advice? The biggest thing for me is she made an accusations against or about claire with no evidence of any kind. How do you know what evidence she may or may not have? It's no secret that Claire has been banned for having access to things she should not or that that Claire has a big mouth and shares personal client information with people that have no business knowing it or that Claire tends to meddle...... This accusation is NOT far fetched by any means to anyone around here that keeps up on things going on......She just made fodder for the guys on here that love that sort of thing. And we thank her for that! Thefd were many ways to go about this and for me this is one of the most unprofessional way to go. 1) never saw the guy She needs to see a guy she does not want to see before commenting on her interactions with him? 2) couldn't get rid of unwanted hobbist Said she tried.....3) no proof of claires so called involvement. Noone has asked for any...... The story is not unique though... You may be surprised at what comes up... 4) sorry but it comes off to me that jane is whinging And the problem with that is? 5) there is no mention of the guy being dangerous So only dangerous guys get put on blast? 6) who really cares what jane is doing Jane cares....7) im glad claire has taking the high road and not bothered responding to such nonsense. She probably knows that others are just waiting for her to poke her head out to post shit they want to say. I will probably get torn apart on this but it was really bothering me. Just my 2 cents Originally Posted by FirePhoenix

Thanks for playing!..... Claire does not have the fan club some might think.......
Musical Interlude, for those who need a breather, break or quick step back
Ahhhhh the good old days when fuckers knew how to
lip sync
Drama!!!!!!
Drama!!!!!! Originally Posted by Passion2015
The best kind!
Glad you put this info out there, Jane.
Drama!!!!!! Originally Posted by Passion2015

+1 the ranting SHIT gets OLD!
+1 the ranting SHIT gets OLD! Originally Posted by Annika
We all get old..... How old are you these days? You a Granny yet?
We all get old..... How old are you these days? You a Granny yet? Originally Posted by Whispers
No sorry, I have not caught up to ya'll yet! SFMF
I unfortunately now have some experience with this. I have requested very publicly that he not contact me and blocked him from my media but he still contacted me despite my request to the contrary.

His last email was a masterpiece of spin, untruth, privilege, and supremely effectual denial. In this case he is a Picasso of not taking personal responsibility.

I wish to make it clear I am not suggesting or even hinting that he is a stalker. To me that word implies a certain threat and he isn't one. And I cannot imagine a circumstance in which he would be. He's a contributor to this little economy, and is not a monster and a reasonably decent man.

He was in fact a very good client until this last week. A client who sometimes likes to remind you that he's a great client to emotionally manipulate you into giving him extra time and perks and other frivolities to which he believes himself entitled. He made his last attempt to emotionally blackmail me once again in his email last night with the first sentence, in which he reminded me I should be talking to him because of all the money he's spent with me in the last 6 months.

Sir, you got the hour you paid for and in almost every case an additional hour and sometimes an additional hour and a half. I owe you nothing.

Sir, you do not get to spin/lie about the reasons for our current acrimony, nor do you get to "make it right" on your own stipulations that are not good for me. You do not get to dictate to me sir. That is, in fact, in direct conflict of the very spirit of what it means to "make it right."

Sir, Your latest email, which never should have been sent as I asked you not to contact me, was a breathtaking monument to the machinations of your entitled ego. I'm afraid it succeed in nothing but to expose your true self and how easily you do not respect the wishes of persons who do not care to hear from you.

Your petty intrigues, entitlements, and this latest silly overblown issue have cost you your relationship with me. Which isn't in fact a big deal. There are lots of mongers and lots of providers, we will both go on seamlessly. I harbor no ill will toward you, and particularly the provider named initially in this thread, (I want to make it clear nothing about this had anything to do with her, dear reader.) nor any one else so I do hope you will simply let it go and not make me a subject of gossip and speculation.

So I am afraid your refusing to respect my no-contact request has forced my hand to ask in front of our community that you never contact me again in any media, or through any other person. I'm sorry to say I will take have to take it very seriously should you choose to do so.
I unfortunately now have some experience with this. I have requested very publicly that he not contact me and blocked him from my media but he still contacted me despite my request to the contrary.

His last email was a masterpiece of spin, untruth, privilege, and supremely effectual denial. In this case he is a Picasso of not taking personal responsibility.

I wish to make it clear I am not suggesting or even hinting that he is a stalker. To me that word implies a certain threat and he isn't one. And I cannot imagine a circumstance in which he would be. He's a contributor to this little economy, and is not a monster and a reasonably decent man.

He was in fact a very good client until this last week. A client who sometimes likes to remind you that he's a great client to emotionally manipulate you into giving him extra time and perks and other frivolities to which he believes himself entitled. He made his last attempt to emotionally blackmail me once again in his email last night with the first sentence, in which he reminded me I should be talking to him because of all the money he's spent with me in the last 6 months.

Sir, you got the hour you paid for and in almost every case an additional hour and sometimes an additional hour and a half. I owe you nothing.

Sir, you do not get to spin/lie about the reasons for our current acrimony, nor do you get to "make it right" on your own stipulations that are not good for me. You do not get to dictate to me sir. That is, in fact, in direct conflict of the very spirit of what it means to "make it right."

Sir, Your latest email, which never should have been sent as I asked you not to contact me, was a breathtaking monument to the machinations of your entitled ego. I'm afraid it succeed in nothing but to expose your true self and how easily you do not respect the wishes of persons who do not care to hear from you.

Your petty intrigues, entitlements, and this latest silly overblown issue have cost you your relationship with me. Which isn't in fact a big deal. There are lots of mongers and lots of providers, we will both go on seamlessly. I harbor no ill will toward you, and particularly the provider named initially in this thread, (I want to make it clear nothing about this had anything to do with her, dear reader.) nor any one else so I do hope you will simply let it go and not make me a subject of gossip and speculation.

So I am afraid your refusing to respect my no-contact request has forced my hand to ask in front of our community that you never contact me again in any media, or through any other person. I'm sorry to say I will take have to take it very seriously should you choose to do so. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina

wow.... Are you calling out the same guy?
Oh. Terribly sorry that wasn't clear. It saddens me to say yes. Same man.
Ah don't wantsta be 'ccused o' viomahlatin' eccie rules by outtin' sumbuddy, Miss V. But yore dis'crptshun o' this feller fits that loonybill, Ted "Cuban commie muthafukkah" Cruz down to a tee.

Jus' a-sayin'.

PEACE!

OUT!