Posters You Think Would Make Good COED Mods and Why?

...........and within 10 minutes from getting the keys to the moderator cabinet......sc and shine are permabanned. Faster if the software is like the moderator/admin forums I've used before.

For a new lady mod, I would suggest ZantannaParella..........she don't take no shit, tells it like it is. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
You would actually make a mod out of someone who admitted to poisoning her boss with visine. Like I get that was a long time ago, but I will be honest I'm about her age and I grew up in the black streets and that shit never crossed my mind. Ever. At all. Plus what chick you want the pleasure of paying 200 an hour for who thinks it's a good idea to start a farting, shitting on yourself thread. Sign me up for that shit, if you'll do it so be it but 200 an hour used to be reserved for courtesans, now you cats so foooking desperate even the chick no one wanted to go to prom with is a 300 an hour hooker. Lol. I have to stay foooked up to keep up with this shidd. But mod status, like I just want to see the world one day in you'll eyes. I'm overpaying anyway and foooking pissed with you'll driving the cost up. Foooking ridiculous. I told the bus driver on a local route she needs to start selling pus in Houston. Shit is foooking pathetic and I have to foook these fat hoes, who I have to foook strategically because it's uncomfortable, or lift their fat up to surfboard these chicks etc, because honestly the chicks worth paying for are asking prices I'm not doing. Like you cats are literally so foooking desperate, you are foooking paying for fat hoes or foooking heads, or fat hoes who are still heads. Like you got to be totally foooking blowed off that liquor to go after you mo foooking cats. Review board. This a foooking buddy board and a site for visually impaired. Ive never seen big chicks foooking winning like they are now at 250 an hour. Like you foooking dudes are crazy. The whole pussy buying game was reserved for bad nm type chicks who you could get for a decent price before you guys foooked it up. Now it's terrible and the reviews are a bunch of foooking lies. So if I was mod, haha. And I'm not saying fat girls are not attractive, I'm just saying this is the only generation that has decided to pay for that phenomenon. I'm desperate and I foooking jack off. They have an albino fat girl on here at 250 an hour like cmon guys at some point we have to take control of pricing. Period. We control the money. Nothing against big girls it's just they shouldn't be saying I have ate my ass to this point and hey I'm going to keep eating because there's a market for fat hoes at 250 an hour. Literally chicks who have to lift their fat for you to penetrate. Ok. I got it. You'll love it I don't. And you'll wonder why I don't want to hang in you'll cool kids club. Youll cool club is bullshit, with lying reviews to boot. Oh I made her o 3 times, no clown she wouldn't have had to sniff her pussy without a donation and the mofoooker who hasn't worked in two weeks is glad you are contributing to the bullshit. The crazy part is these rich mofoookers are so stupid they don't realize they control all the shots. Stop paying. Watch shit sway, because men are the barometers of pay and if you are in the game long enough you are going to pay for a broad who wasn't even included in her yearbook. Let's start telling truths.
You would actually make a mod out of someone who admitted to poisoning her boss with visine. Like I get that was a long time ago, but I will be honest I'm about her age and I grew up in the black streets and that shit never crossed my mind. Ever. At all. Plus what chick you want the pleasure of paying 200 an hour for who thinks it's a good idea to start a farting, shitting on yourself thread. Sign me up for that shit, if you'll do it so be it but 200 an hour used to be reserved for courtesans, now you cats so foooking desperate even the chick no one wanted to go to prom with is a 300 an hour hooker. Lol. Originally Posted by shinepro
Why are you worried about which lady other gentleman around here choose to see? Are you jealous? Why do you and your cronies target other ladies on this board so hard?
You would actually make a mod out of someone who admitted to poisoning her boss with visine. Like I get that was a long time ago, but I will be honest I'm about her age and I grew up in the black streets and that shit never crossed my mind. Ever. At all. Plus what chick you want the pleasure of paying 200 an hour for who thinks it's a good idea to start a farting, shitting on yourself thread. Sign me up for that shit, if you'll do it so be it but 200 an hour used to be reserved for courtesans, now you cats so foooking desperate even the chick no one wanted to go to prom with is a 300 an hour hooker. Lol. I have to stay foooked up to keep up with this shidd. But mod status, like I just want to see the world one day in you'll eyes. I'm overpaying anyway and foooking pissed with you'll driving the cost up. Foooking ridiculous. I told the bus driver on a local route she needs to start selling pus in Houston. Shit is foooking pathetic and I have to foook these fat hoes, who I have to foook strategically because it's uncomfortable, or lift their fat up to surfboard these chicks etc, because honestly the chicks worth paying for are asking prices I'm not doing. Like you cats are literally so foooking desperate, you are foooking paying for fat hoes or foooking heads, or fat hoes who are still heads. Like you got to be totally foooking blowed off that liquor to go after you mo foooking cats. Review board. This a foooking buddy board and a site for visually impaired. Ive never seen big chicks foooking winning like they are now at 250 an hour. Like you foooking dudes are crazy. The whole pussy buying game was reserved for bad nm type chicks who you could get for a decent price before you guys foooked it up. Now it's terrible and the reviews are a bunch of foooking lies. So if I was mod, haha. And I'm not saying fat girls are not attractive, I'm just saying this is the only generation that has decided to pay for that phenomenon. I'm desperate and I foooking jack off. They have an albino fat girl on here at 250 an hour like cmon guys at some point we have to take control of pricing. Period. We control the money. Nothing against big girls it's just they shouldn't be saying I have ate my ass to this point and hey I'm going to keep eating because there's a market for fat hoes at 250 an hour. Literally chicks who have to lift their fat for you to penetrate. Ok. I got it. You'll love it I don't. And you'll wonder why I don't want to hang in you'll cool kids club. Youll cool club is bullshit, with lying reviews to boot. Oh I made her o 3 times, no clown she wouldn't have had to sniff her pussy without a donation and the mofoooker who hasn't worked in two weeks is glad you are contributing to the bullshit. The crazy part is these rich mofoookers are so stupid they don't realize they control all the shots. Stop paying. Watch shit sway, because men are the barometers of pay and if you are in the game long enough you are going to pay for a broad who wasn't even included in her yearbook. Let's start telling truths. Originally Posted by shinepro

TL,DR.

Paragraphs are your friends.
Just like you said shine.....your desperate and should just keep jacking off.
Your words....not mine but they fit you perfectly.

Why are you so concerned about what others pay or who they see if you only jack off?
TL,DR.

Paragraphs are your friends. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Does it matter...with or without paragraphs everything he posts is complete nonsense.
His friends are few and far between.
^^^^
& male moderators don't do that

Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Im sure they do.
Boardman
Tbone
Russ38
Lucas MCcain
Eidolon
Dear John

Although my list can't really be taken seriously, as it is tainted with partiality due to secret crushes on certain particular posters , but don't we already have perfectly good mods in place already? Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

Damn, I missed this! Thanks for the support sweetheart.

To address your second part. At one time we had some perfectly good mods in place. Now not so much. Look at the posting history and tell me where you think their interests lie. It wasn't always like that. Now it seems as if the sheriff is a two day ride away and when he shows up no one respects him.
Aww thanks

I would NOT wanna be mod though..too much drama..lol

Btw. No raging monthly hormones here from this old " menopuasal" woman..thank god that stuffs gone! Lol

The only thing raging bout me is my hornyness level (its off the charts) lol
Aww thanks

I would NOT wanna be mod though..too much drama..lol

Btw. No raging monthly hormones here from this old " menopuasal" woman..thank god that stuffs gone! Lol

The only thing raging bout me is my hornyness level (its off the charts) lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Smart woman
You would actually make a mod out of someone who admitted to poisoning her boss with visine. Like I get that was a long time ago, but I will be honest I'm about her age and I grew up in the black streets and that shit never crossed my mind. Ever. At all. Plus what chick you want the pleasure of paying 200 an hour for who thinks it's a good idea to start a farting, shitting on yourself thread. Sign me up for that shit, if you'll do it so be it but 200 an hour used to be reserved for courtesans, now you cats so foooking desperate even the chick no one wanted to go to prom with is a 300 an hour hooker. Lol. I have to stay foooked up to keep up with this shidd. But mod status, like I just want to see the world one day in you'll eyes. I'm overpaying anyway and foooking pissed with you'll driving the cost up. Foooking ridiculous. I told the bus driver on a local route she needs to start selling pus in Houston. Shit is foooking pathetic and I have to foook these fat hoes, who I have to foook strategically because it's uncomfortable, or lift their fat up to surfboard these chicks etc, because honestly the chicks worth paying for are asking prices I'm not doing. Like you cats are literally so foooking desperate, you are foooking paying for fat hoes or foooking heads, or fat hoes who are still heads. Like you got to be totally foooking blowed off that liquor to go after you mo foooking cats. Review board. This a foooking buddy board and a site for visually impaired. Ive never seen big chicks foooking winning like they are now at 250 an hour. Like you foooking dudes are crazy. The whole pussy buying game was reserved for bad nm type chicks who you could get for a decent price before you guys foooked it up. Now it's terrible and the reviews are a bunch of foooking lies. So if I was mod, haha. And I'm not saying fat girls are not attractive, I'm just saying this is the only generation that has decided to pay for that phenomenon. I'm desperate and I foooking jack off. They have an albino fat girl on here at 250 an hour like cmon guys at some point we have to take control of pricing. Period. We control the money. Nothing against big girls it's just they shouldn't be saying I have ate my ass to this point and hey I'm going to keep eating because there's a market for fat hoes at 250 an hour. Literally chicks who have to lift their fat for you to penetrate. Ok. I got it. You'll love it I don't. And you'll wonder why I don't want to hang in you'll cool kids club. Youll cool club is bullshit, with lying reviews to boot. Oh I made her o 3 times, no clown she wouldn't have had to sniff her pussy without a donation and the mofoooker who hasn't worked in two weeks is glad you are contributing to the bullshit. The crazy part is these rich mofoookers are so stupid they don't realize they control all the shots. Stop paying. Watch shit sway, because men are the barometers of pay and if you are in the game long enough you are going to pay for a broad who wasn't even included in her yearbook. Let's start telling truths. Originally Posted by shinepro

For someone who comes off as not wanting to be judged you sure pass out a lot of judgement.
Why are you even here?
Why are you even here? Originally Posted by boardman
Attention
Attention Originally Posted by Bankshot

From fat chicks and old guys with too much money?
Damn, I missed this! Thanks for the support sweetheart.
Originally Posted by boardman
I just want you to be mod so we can argue and you can ban me, and then I have to do naughty things...
I just want you to be mod so we can argue and you can ban me, and then I have to do naughty things... Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

You're so good when you're naughty!
I vote for boardcat and tbone