Pacquiao vs Bradley.....

Mayne fuck money may! Pac will murder his ass! This is the biggest controversial decision in boxing history! Hes prolly gettin a corndog up his ass in jail! Originally Posted by johnny_boiii
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!
All I can say is I'm glad the rematch won't be held in Vegas. Someone got paid big time for that decision. Yeah it cost Pac millions and now he will be lucky if Money even wants to fight him.
  • Satin
  • 06-10-2012, 11:11 PM
Well, this has to be one of the most controversial decisions ever. I wanted Bradley to win, but there was no way he won that fight and he knows it.

I was lucky enough to be able to go to the fight. There was damn near a fucking riot in there when they announced the decision. People were going nuts. I bet on Bradley but didn't have the heart to collect. Hell, even Bradley's manager thought he lost 8-4. I had trouble finding 2 rounds for him...

On a different note, I also got chance to meet and talk with Pac-Man. I wasn't a fan of his (I still believe Money would kill him) but afterwards I have a different perspective on the guy. This has to be THE nicest dude ever. Wow, I was in awe of him. Maybe that's his problem, too damn nice.

So it looks like now there are 4 players...Money May, Pac-Man, Bradley and Canelo Alvarez. They need to have a tournament like they did a few years back to see who's the best. Fucking Bob Arum is the biggest winner of all and won't let shit happen unless he gets paid out the ass. Fucking shame, I love boxing, but it's going to shit now. But I still refuse to watch MMA......
How much did the tickets cost brother Satin?

Oh, and can I have you're betting ticket if you're not collecting lol
They need to have a tournament like they did a few years back to see who's the best. Originally Posted by Satin
You mean this tournament a few years back? I'd pay to watch Money get ass-raped in THAT shit!

Let's see how he does when Manny comes out with broken glass on his gloves...

• Trey
  • 06-11-2012, 06:57 AM
Bloodsport Damn its been a long time since I even thought of that one. You know what they should do is the old school box till one falls, no round limits.

Where is the second fight to be held? They should do it in pacmans home this time.
  • Satin
  • 06-11-2012, 10:29 AM
Nah, I was referring to the tournament when it was Felix Trinidad, Bernard Hopkins, ect....Money May just so happens to be a "boxer"....I'm not sure about this stuff....although he did participate in WWE.

Don, couldn't do it bro...someone has to show some integrity....lol

Trey, not set yet bro...there's some questions now about the re-match.
Where is the second fight to be held? They should do it in pacmans home this time.

I think Bob Arum mention doing it in Tx.
Right now they're conducting an investigation into the judges' scores. The right thing to do would be to reverse the decision and give the win to Pacquiao. I for one, have no interest in seeing a rematch. For what? The first fight wasn't even close.

Right now Floyd Mayweather is the only opponent that would give Pacquiao a mega payday, but due to politics and a bunch of crap going on behind the scenes, that fight may never happen. So what does Bob Arum do? He's trying to turn Bradley into a major name so he can get a big payday in a rematch with Pacquiao or even another fighter.

See, eventhough Bradley got completely dominated, because of the split decision his stock has now gone through the roof.

It's sort of similar with what Golden Boy is doing with Canelo Alvarez. Canelo still has yet to beat anybody good, but all of a sudden he's considered one of the top guys out there and he's headlining his own pay-per-view Sept. 15. It's all marketing. Money money money...
If the rematch happens it'll probably be in Dallas since Texas is non-tax the payout would be huge. Arum loved it last time Paquiao fought there against Margarito.
  • Trey
  • 06-11-2012, 06:56 PM
I thought Texas was just as bad as Vegas as far as corrupt officiating. I remember a Mexican guy who was from here fought here, lost the fight like Bradley but still won. I put that more on hometown bias more then anything however. It would be cool to see it in pacmans place. Don't think its less corrupt at all but pac should win anyway.
Anytime a dude says..."I have to watch the video again and see if I won the fight...the mutha fucka KNOWS he lost

BOXING SUCKS