dirty talk

Duth, you would be recalled then because Blue Bell is off the shelves...is this your way of telling us you are currently off the market? Clever!
  • anita
  • 04-28-2015, 03:18 PM
If it's sincere, it's cool by me. Originally Posted by TinMan
It is nice to read someone thinks this way. I just go with the flow. If he's doing something that makes me talk dirty instead of just moaning, I will vocalize my pleasure. In a fetishes session it is different, some require speaking.
And you do it exceptionally well Bliss with your sweet, sexy and seductive voice. I am in Awe with your Dirty Talking skills Bliss. You should be giving Dirty Talk lesions IMO. You're among the Best!! Originally Posted by blinkq45
Thank you Blinkq45, we still have some naughty Spanish lessons to get to ...dirtythirties style
I love initiating dirty talk because of the reaction that is followed. Something like "Can I rub my pussy on your cock then lick and suck my juices off your dick?" Of course with a nice, sexy and seductive tone. For some reason, I feel the need to ask, in case that is something they don't want to do, Lol Originally Posted by Bliss of DFW
Did u ask for my permission? I remember many stuff but don't remember you asked.. Maybe I was too focused on something else. Not that you really needed permission anyway...lol.
Did u ask for my permission? I remember many stuff but don't remember you asked.. Maybe I was too focused on something else. Not that you really needed permission anyway...lol. Originally Posted by eng

Uhhhh...My mouth was full. Sorry.
Thank you Blinkq45, we still have some naughty Spanish lessons to get to ...dirtythirties style Originally Posted by Bliss of DFW
Well I am so so ready for my lessons with you Bliss...dirtythirties style sounds Hot...anytime, just holla at me. You know my # Ready for my 1st lesson when you are!!
Duth, you would be recalled then because Blue Bell is off the shelves...is this your way of telling us you are currently off the market? Clever! Originally Posted by Angel Ryder
in a way yes but im not tainted, plus i was being snarky in responding to Berkleighs comment 2 pages ago lol.

Plus girl you know im a broke ass mexican living on disability, sucks for the hobby sigh.

Will give handjobs for hobby money 10 bucks a pop 20 bucks for COB 100 for cim lmao i crack me up
I'll have dirty talk for 500, Alex.
EW inspired me to ask about this but...how many of you fellas like dirty talk? Do you want me to tell you how I love your hard cock and how much I NEED IT or do want a few light moans? Originally Posted by Angel Ryder
Yes I want you to tell me how much you like my cock and how much you need it, Wouldn't come back if you didn't want it.
I love dirty talk and like to get my ego stroked too!!
I love dirty talk as long as it seems natural and doesn't feel forced. The nastier the better.
How bout dirty talk in a begging-fashion.
With a little lip-biting and pleading-eyes : "Oh shit please stop teasing my clit. I want it. I want you inside me. Please." Or some variation.
And then followed by: "oh god you feel so fucking good. Please dont ever stop fucking me."
Always always in a begging-fashion and pleading eyes.
The end.
How bout dirty talk in a begging-fashion.
With a little lip-biting and pleading-eyes : "Oh shit please stop teasing my clit. I want it. I want you inside me. Please." Or some variation.
And then followed by: "oh god you feel so fucking good. Please dont ever stop fucking me."
Always always in a begging-fashion and pleading eyes.
The end. Originally Posted by addicted2U
Pretty sure that counts. Js
  • grean
  • 05-12-2015, 11:05 AM
I said I liked a little dirty talk. She said she did too but that her mouth was going to be full....
part of the reason i indulge in you ladies is to feel like i really mean something. dirty talk is the best way you can make me feel like a man during our time together. in my opinion there is nothing hotter than catering to an ego. perhaps i should be one someones couch to figure out why that is with me but i would rather be in your bed.

and to be honest it doesnt even need to be that ronchy. some serious encouragement and fulfillment laced with really dirty language. that's what works for me. it's so nice to get companionship and an ego boost. there is nothing we want more than to feel wanted. the beauty is that i know its an act and i dont care. one other thing is that if you are acting it is a hell of a lot easier to tell me you love it when i do this or im going to make you do that then a fake moan... it's what i crave. and you ladies satisfy my cravings so thank you for that! hats off to dirty talk!