I am retiring, thank TheOriginalDannie for her harassment and unending theories of bs. Now my security is at risk

Dannie has had issues in the past. Now, she has issues in the present. I wouldn't take the risk to see her. There's way to many trustworthy and slender women on this board to waste time with her.
So if I like a hand up my ass does that make me a sock puppet? Theoretically speaking only of course. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Theoretically:

1) It does if you find you have lost verbal control of your thoughts

2) A shrink might say it does not, and you may have suppressed homosexual tendencies and he would probably ask, "Did you get aroused with this hand up your ass?"
Dannie has had issues in the past. Now, she has issues in the present. I wouldn't take the risk to see her. There's way to many trustworthy and slender women on this board to waste time with her. Originally Posted by steviewinwood
By most accounts, the very exact same thing could be said of you. Guess this should read like this:

Stevie has had issues in the past. He's also had issues in the present. Ladies shouldn't take the risk to see him. There's way to many trustworthy and decent men on this board to waste time with him.

Careful with the broad statements you make, they have a damn funny way of coming right back and biting you in the ass.
I met Elysa early in my hobby adventure and she quickly became, and remains to this day, my ATF.

I met Dannie through Elysa when they were friends before these present difficulties. We've never had any issues between us that I'm aware of and it is not my intention to join the present fray.

My only intention in posting on this thread is to wish a fond farewell to my ATF in her retirement. Elysa, thank you so much for the great times, the wonderful memories and everything you've done for me in the time that I've known you. You're a beautiful, classy lady and the Dallas hobby scene is diminished in your absence.
Theoretically:

1) It does if you find you have lost verbal control of your thoughts

2) A shrink might say it does not, and you may have suppressed homosexual tendencies and he would probably ask, "Did you get aroused with this hand up your ass?" Originally Posted by ManSlut
a) - I am quite aroused when the hand is there, if it belongs to Dannie, or sometimes even stevie.
7) - I occasionally have homicidal tendencies, but only in the morning.

Oh, you said homosexual tendencies?
Dannie has had issues in the past. Now, she has issues in the present. I wouldn't take the risk to see her. There's way to many trustworthy and slender women on this board to waste time with her. Originally Posted by steviewinwood

Considering your preferences this sounds like a ringing endorsement to see TheOriginalDannie.
Considering your preferences this sounds like a ringing endorsement to see TheOriginalDannie. Originally Posted by pyramider

Go for it! I'd love to see her out you.
Go for it! I'd love to see her out you. Originally Posted by steviewinwood
Pyramider has been seeing me for over a year . We are close friends, outside the hobby.

Please, all the Steviewinwood fans and followers, take his advice and DO NOT SEE ME!

Thank you for the ringing endorsement. I can't think of anyone I would rather have cross me off their 'list', than you.
Go for it! I'd love to see her out you. Originally Posted by steviewinwood

TheOriginalDannie and the other ladies that I have seen have absolutely no reason to out me, or anyone else. The difference between you and I is that I see well established, well known ladies that know how to take care of their business as well as my 1.3" of dangling death. Most of the time the lady and myself have a hobby relationship going thru whichever SHMB long before I ever request to see her. I do not haggle. If the lady has does not wish to see me, I just drop seeing her and continue on with our board relationship. Its actually real easy.
Dannie is the only provider who I use my RL cell phone to communicate with. You have a better chance of your dick stumbling into steviewinwood's mouth than you do of having your info compromised by Dannie.
Well said,
I choose to remember happier daze from this dynamic duo.
Attached Images File Type: jpg car-crash-posers.jpg (36.5 KB, 215 views)
I don't know Dannie personally, other than her posts. She seems like a sweetheart.

Stevielittlewood, on the other hand, seems like a complete BBFS seeking clown. Still can't tell whether he's a complete troll or a complete fool.

What was the topic again? Oh, outing people sucks and is stupid. Seriously, why do that? What do you accomplish by doing so? Dannie is obviously a smart lady. I doubt she would ever do something so vindictive and stupid....Especially after what she's already gone through herself.

I just wonder how long it takes the OP to come back...It seems like this whole thread was complete bullshit and a smear campaign to make Dannie look bad.
Dannie and I have known each other for a long time, given the nature of our relationship we know each other's back story. She knows what I have done and what I have left undone, never a breath to anyone. She knows what is happening in my world both, RW and here , never a breath to anyone. If you are here you are fucked up, all of us but take it from someone who has hidden bodies in Southeast Asia, Central America and the Mideast I know it when I see it, Dannie is a Keeper of Confidences. Dannie outed no one. Originally Posted by LuckJack
How the fuck do you know what she may have 'breathed' to someone Mr. WK? From what I have seen in the last 3 months she has been pretty fucking vindictive, vicious and CUNTY in her posts during this time frame and has mastered spin control. Now she's on good terms with Tara and Sweet.treat after she pounced on them relentlessly?...Well, if you trust that bullshit, try pissing her off and see where that gets you? I'll bet those fucking bodies you buried get unearthed pretty fucking quickly?

My thoughts:

1) All this bullshit from both parties is too vague and gossipy...BRING OUT THE EVIDENCE and let's quit hiding behind this 'off-board' crap when this shit has been pretty public here for over 3 months.

2) Who the fuck hired or asked the Hacker Cyborg to use Sweet Treat's gmail account to dig shit up on someone else? My guess, wasn't Sweet Treat.

3) misspriss was scamming ladies and dudes on here for several months. Ask yourself, "Why was a lady on here so much who claims she wasn't selling her pussy?" ....Because she was able to milk freebies outta Gents and Ladies here all the while selling her pussy on a limited basis...I feel sorry for her female victims- as her Eccie world starting crumbling here it looks as though she decided to 'fuck with' a lot of ladies. So, if any of this rift goes back to her, well, my recommendation to Elysa Scott and Dannie is go back to being friends. A lot of drama here in the last several months goes back to that Arabic descent woman with too much time and not enough money on her hands. You two are way better than her, so kiss and make-up and forget about anything she told you or someone else.

4) To the ladies: If you've been outted privately what you do to make a living, what is the need to retire? Seems like once you get past some shame and disgrace, well, turn the neon 'OPEN' for Bidness sign back on.
Why don't you and Stevie move to Califorina and apply for a marriage license so you two fucking cowards can continue your love fest
self edit

double post

Needs some taint.