It's not gay of a girl does it?

[quote=Big Juan;651190]

So what if the enema bag looks like a giant nut sack!! Yeah!!! Queer then? Originally Posted by tikkler33
Damn, you HAD to put that in my mind, didn't you? Thankfully I'm not needing the services of such a device at the moment.
A man's prostate is located a few inches up the rectum. The prostate is responsible for ejaculation. With that said when pressure is applied to the prostate by insertion of fingers or objects the orgasm's intensity increases. Gay's have known this for a long time and used it to enhance orgasm. Now to say someone is gay because he wants to increase his orgasmic intensity within a heterosexual relationship is stupid and probably homophobic. Those that have a mental block about not wanting to try a prostate massage are probably closet gays.
Moral of the story no your not gay for wanting to enhance your orgasm

Freak on DUDES
Help me .... I am a lesbian trapped in a mans body...
[quote=Darby20;652227] Those that have a mental block about not wanting to try a prostate massage are probably closet gays.
[quote]

Well, fair is fair.
If you can say that I am a closet gay for NOT wanting something up my ass, I can say that you are openly gay for WANTING something up yours.
The same rules should apply to both.
Just sayin'...
You are all gay. Fags.
Do you clean the Dildo in the Blue water like they do at the barbershop?
You are all gay. Fags. Originally Posted by Artie Lange
Thank you. I feel much better now.
Do you clean the Dildo in the Blue water like they do at the barbershop? Originally Posted by Artie Lange
I am thinking I need to avoid your barbershop.
Surely you're joking? I am so confused by this thread. Can people start using sarcasm tags? You know, like this: [sarcasm]Men who enjoy employing the full spectrum of sensation to experience longer and more intensely pleasurable orgasms are homos.[/sarcasm]

Because right now I'm starting to think there are members of this board who are ignorant enough to think that someone who enjoys the pleasure of prostate stimulation (aka the "male gspot") or anyone who like the sensation of being pounded in the rear is automatically into dudes. It's laughably silly of course, but without the sarcasm tags it's hard to tell who came to school on the short bus. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
The bus I rode to school in was so short that there was only room for me and the driver.
I had a provider recently persuade me to try anal hearts (!) I trusted her and went along with the gig. Didn't do diddley-squat for me, but after clean-up, she loved them at cum time!

abdclub