Ban-a-palooza 2015! (someone had to do it)

Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus

Wow, you really had them there, they were really concerned.

It's not a game of hide n seek if you're the only one playing, its just sad.
seems some bans are shorter than others......
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1056550216
the committee and festival attendees were on their game and aware of stamps not being official.

the fine print also covered potential issues as to late and write in entries not being accepted into ongoing festivals.

as for the case of the earlier performer, the festival was waiting for their official statement or someone else to speak up. now the attendees know who the opening warm up act is.

carry on with the festivities while we wait to see if the first performer addresses the attendees.
seems some bans are shorter than others......
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1056550216 Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Our friend Wreckshop came back posting some bang up pics. Gotta give him props for that.
I'd like to hear his story behind the ban.
Our friend Wreckshop came back posting some bang up pics. Gotta give him props for that.
I'd like to hear his story behind the ban. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
wonder why his ban was shorter than dorthy's

It's not a game of hide n seek if you're the only one playing, its just sad.
Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
You'd be surprised, I got more than I expected.

p.s. next time... when I want your opinion I'll let you know by slapping my dick against your lips... mmk? Love you.
You'd be surprised, I got more than I expected.

p.s. next time... when I want your opinion I'll let you know by slapping my dick against your lips... mmk? Love you. Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
Baby girl, as long as I'm as far away from your busted mouth, I'll take the offer.

Luv ya too
<--- Crest kid. Bitch please. I have one of the straightest, whitest grills you probably have seen in a while. NOTHING is busted about my teeth so fuck your noise.

Now, about my BBC in your mouth....

wonder why his ban was shorter than dorthy's Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
His ban was only a few hours shorter than mine I just didnt get on here right away...
How do you get pit passes? Backstage passes? Oh there not enough porta potty's....
His ban was only a few hours shorter than mine I just didnt get on here right away... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
welcome again! feel free to sign autographs and mingle with festival attendees.

Ban-a-paloozers we have our first official post from a performer! and the leading performer at that!

quite the conundrum. another short performance yet this performer is winning for best performance of the festival!

congrats and good luck!
How do you get pit passes? Backstage passes? Oh there not enough porta potty's.... Originally Posted by kinkyorca
commemorative avatars have just been completed. a few other things possibly in the works. nothing to hang a hat on.

we're still learning as this is the first official Ban-a-palooza on common record with this cast.

we've also been having trouble with Godzilla as you know kinkyorca. one of the other tricks is keeping him from squashing all the porta-pottys.

pit passes, I believe, are exclusive to The Houston Mod Team and they aren't great sharers.

backstage passes are up to the discretion of the performers. if you have any favorites best to sweet talk them or find something to ply them with.
This is hilarious!
If LOTO disabled his PM's and put banned, without a mod confirming it, how do you know? Originally Posted by rockerrick
Because they are not permitted to do that anymore. They either change it or it becomes real.
whoa! we have our first official mod sighting at the festival!

and there you have it. if you want an official entry form stamp to be considered as a possible performer all you have to do is fake the stamp. seems like a short cut by Ban-a-palooza's stance. That said, The Houston Mod Team is solely in charge of entry forms.

if you wouldn't mind a festival interview I'm sure the festival members have some questions.

question #1: does the PM system respond differently to would be senders if an account has an official entry form stamp (is banned) versus if the account has PM's turned off? it seems something about an automated response has been read somewhere.

question #2: it seems the customer user titles reset after a ban. or is that because the member resets it back to what it previously said most times? if that isn't the case would the The Houston Mod Team blank out the unofficial stamp once official stamp expires? otherwise wouldn't the account come back with the bad stamp?

just curiosity questions for festival attendees.

Ban-a-palooza 2015 Announcement:
the commemorative limited edition t-shirt avatars are now available for free. sport them how you like. avatars or signatures or anything else creative attendees can come up with.

attendees are welcome to submit their own t-shirt avatars