BBW Provider recommendations?

I like talking about BBWs...cute, sexy, and plenty eat ��
  • BLM69
  • 12-09-2018, 09:52 AM
I like talking about BBWs...cute, sexy, and plenty eat �� Originally Posted by CuteBBWs.OhYeah
I use to run in the BBW circle on the DL back West over a decade ago, they even had/might still have a BBW club out in long beach for the chubby chasers, you would of been in heaven there

I ran into a good friend if mine there and was surprised to see each other there, we still laugh about it today. that was when social media was blowing up and they would post weekly pics up. I worked hard to stay out of the cameras way.

They had a variety of women from young fine tendoronis to milfy 300+lbs Amazon's BEES, maybe Gina was out there when she USE to be a BBW?

I did find it funny when Gina said I didn't know about a woman's body/curves, I've seen more women naked and touched more women than she has. I can spot a BBW from a mile away.

I even have a BBW chart that I've made up that can be very useful in the hobby to separate the big women here, Maybe I'll post it up on YouTube and it can be used as a guide for all that seek it.
HEY, DONT FORGET ME!!
Small bbw here with a great reputation
  • BLM69
  • 12-10-2018, 07:50 AM
You ladies need to post current pics up in this thread, nothing gets the blood pumping quicker than a hot flick
Oh baby, I want to get wit'cha
And take your picture
My homeboys tried to warn me
But with that butt you got makes me so horny...
  • BLM69
  • 12-10-2018, 04:32 PM
Oh baby, I want to get wit'cha
And take your picture
My homeboys tried to warn me
But with that butt you got makes me so horny... Originally Posted by mwsatx
Sir mix a lot?
Sir mix a lot? Originally Posted by BLM69
Yes sir. Best song ever.