Where's Waldo?

Er, U-boats don't sail. Swimming? Churning? Circling? Sliding? Slithering? Slinking? Cruising? Diving? Navigating?

Carry on, admiral.... Originally Posted by lustylad
Take it from a sailor, anything on the water is considered to be sailing...including sail boats and....

Take it from a sailor, anything on the water is considered to be sailing...including sail boats and.... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/Sai...d_Account.aspx

"We think sailing from a port that’s close-by is the best way to go, and fortunately, we have ports all over the place. ....

Sail from a port close to home and enjoy…"

This horse is now beaten down.
You really are a completely ignorant jackass, aren't you? Go suck Dick Cheney's cock. Originally Posted by timpage
Go suck Hillary Clinton's cock.
Take it from a sailor, anything on the water is considered to be sailing...including sail boats and.... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Take it from another who has "sailed" .... that statement is a bit broad IMO.

I can start a list, but I think (and hope) that won't be necessary.

For example:

"She" is "on the water."

But JDB ..... everyone already knows you were in the Navy.

Go suck Hillary Clinton's cock. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Who knows? He might convert her.
Go suck Hillary Clinton's cock. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Who knows? He might convert her. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Have you guys seen it? Just asking.
If you didn't catch the latest, which is supported by Jimmie "Peanut Gallery" Carter, the President was not aware that the world leaders were going to gather in Paris to stand up against world terrorism with the marchers in Paris, because his "staff" didn't tell him about it (it was reported in the media), and Mr. "Peanut Gallery" chimed in that "the president" had just returned from vacation, and he had a lot going on and he was too busy to go on such short notice. Mr. "Peanut Gallery" said he "understands" that as a former president.

Since Mr. "Peanut Gallery" was on vacation for four years, it's understandable.

Isn't he also in favor of "normalizing" relations with the Russian puppet, Cuba? Is there anything going on down in Cuba that they don't know about it? Or is it only when World Leaders have a meeting that they don't know about?

Hillarious was right on that one, and I really hate to admit it:
Originally Posted by LexusLover
TFF, even people trying to support Odumbo on this diplomatic gaffe cannot support him!
Have you guys seen it? Just asking. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Frankly, I don't want to "go there"!
TFF, even people trying to support Odumbo on this diplomatic gaffe cannot support him! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Some guy on CNN ... after the clip mentioned Peanut was "90"!!!!!!

(Probably still feels "dirty" looking at Playboy's!)

Mr. Peanut wasn't aware that Obaminable made a trip to Michigan and then Arizona, then Tennessee, .... his "agenda" for Sunday is EMPTY! Saturday, also.

Was someone planning a "fade" but bailed on the idea? .... My guess now is just the opposite of what's being reported. His staff knew, cleaned his slate for Saturday and Sunday, began making arrangements for his ingress and egress to the event, but it was shit-canned by "THE BOSS," as being "too risky."
"With friends like this"........

Ole Jimbo comes through again.

We might should give President Obama a break. He is probably going to be attending the "March of World Leaders" in Nigeria against Muslim Extremist that is surely to be announced at any moment.
Have you guys seen it? Just asking. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Nope....but there have been sightings.

Owaldo is not here...

Owaldo is not here...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
they ask for world leaders, Waldo is hardly a world leader
I saw where an Israeli paper "removed" all the females in the pix before publishing it ...

... I'm waiting for the "back story" of .... "they cut me out of the picture, too"!!!!