Fantasies/fetishes

I like it when they baaa like a sheep. Originally Posted by datred
So, Scottish are you?
Well only serious if you wear a lambs tail, and lamb ears, and I dress up like the big bad wolf. For Halloween next year I'd love to find someone to dress up like the Evil witch of the East from Wizard of Oz while I dress up as Dorothy with a surprise up my dress. Originally Posted by datred
Haha you're kind of a silly man (:
I like it
They have animal tail butt plugs. I had a fluffy cat butt plug years ago. My ex use to call me kitten
Smoking Fetish including Smoking Blowjobs, Ageplay(17-19), Daddy/daughter(/little) roleplay, BDSM play with plenty of spanking and biting, Face-fucking/forced deepthroat, Anal and Ass worship, and lastly Rape roleplay.

WTB Combo-breaker with all of these as acceptable haha.
Originally Posted by jd575964
I posted in the Another Realm section that I have a rape fantasy I wanted to act out. I like being controlled by a man stronger than me. But as you know there are rules involved and most men are afraid of going too far. I would love to act out the fantasy with someone one day
I should really get out more... feeling pretty vanilla next to all this!
I should really get out more... feeling pretty vanilla next to all this! Originally Posted by MrIntrepid
There's a lot of stuff I can teach you. I am a fetish model you know I see a lot of kinky stuff firsthand
I should really get out more... feeling pretty vanilla next to all this! Originally Posted by MrIntrepid
I just like having different sexual experiences. Vanilla isn't bad. Sometimes vanilla is better. (:
I got one for you: DR hanging upside down she is blindfolded and getting face fucked. Then when it is over its a different set of guy from who she saw when they put the blind fold on her. That would put a shock to her system.
I had a young lady in Orlando give me a long slow BBBJ and cock worship. I couldn't get my shoes on after it was over. I had to wait until my toes uncurl.
I got one for you: DR hanging upside down she is blindfolded and getting face fucked. Then when it is over its a different set of guy from who she saw when they put the blind fold on her. That would put a shock to her system. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
Let's get one thing straight. Playing crappy games like that is a good way to have YOUR system shocked. You only get away with it once. After that you better have your passport in check because the only way you'll live in peace is if you're outside of the country.

You don't play with people like that. There was nothing funny, witty, or cute about your post. Fucking with people like that is frowned upon in the fetish community. Go take that crap back to the playground.
Let's get one thing straight. Playing crappy games like that is a good way to have YOUR system shocked. You only get away with it once. After that you better have your passport in check because the only way you'll live in peace is if you're outside of the country.

You don't play with people like that. There was nothing funny, witty, or cute about your post. Fucking with people like that is frowned upon in the fetish community. Go take that crap back to the playground. Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
*Drops mic, walks away*
I'm sure you'd find some pissed off housewives that wouldn't mind a switch'aroo There is a video of a place in Europe that is just a bunch of holes with legs and ass sticking out. Girls on other side of wall are reading magazines or watching TV or yawning. But one or two are having the time of their lives not knowing who's using them.

Personally, I wouldn't like that. But I would like to lay DR out on a table, massage her entire body with oil for 20 minutes, then use acupuncture needles across her erogenous zones. Once placed, gently blow across a few of them while lightly massaging between her legs. After about 10 minutes of this, hang her hands up on the ceiling, tie legs apart, then whisper in her ear that I'm going to lick her ass wet, then fuck it.

So you have a nice escalation of pleasure that turns into "sex spiked with pain,
and music is my aeroplane. It's my aeroplane". (red hot chili peppers quote).
I posted in the Another Realm section that I have a rape fantasy I wanted to act out. I like being controlled by a man stronger than me. But as you know there are rules involved and most men are afraid of going too far. I would love to act out the fantasy with someone one day Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
You and I really need to get together sometime...I have a spider gag that would look great on you!
All this talk is making me hot and bothered!
You and I really need to get together sometime...I have a spider gag that would look great on you! Originally Posted by tracker5522
Well I'm waiting