REVENGE!(A cautionary tale)

What has me is that the OP can't just make her post and then leave it alone.

Why make it a pissing contest? Originally Posted by bbkid
Because this is a DRAMA Board as much as a SHMB.
Because this is a DRAMA Board as much as a SHMB. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister

And you don't ad to the drama? give me a fucking break
i rather enjoyed the story Heather,if you have some more,just send to me in a message,ha-ha
What has me is that the OP can't just make her post and then leave it alone.

Why make it a pissing contest? Originally Posted by bbkid
Are you serious? Are you kidding? Because I'm a provider. A provider with an opinion. And also a provider with zero tolerance for disrespect, rudeness, and bullshit.

I simply posted about an experience I had that illustrates the need for gents to buy a hobby phone and cover their tracks. I (wrongly) assumed it was even a bit entertaining. My thread wasn't outrageous, controversial, or inflammatory.

And no less than TEN gents immediately pile on and call me a LIAR.

And when I give shoot back with the same rudeness they have dished out to me, I'm advised to "give a measured, mature, carefully worded" response.

I know, be a good lil' hooker. Be meek. Be passive. I should know my place.

Fuck that.

You give me a shove, sweety pie, I'll kick you in the balls. Like I said, ZERO tolerance for rudeness and disrespect. Hmmmm..just like many of the gents on here. What's good for the goose is certainly good for the gander. Right?

I'm still amazed my little story gave anyone a "boner". Really? Seriously? I only gave a passing description of Monica. I gave absolutely no details whatsoever of the sex. And that's enough to give anyone a boner? All I can say is WOW. My thread wasn't at all about exciting anyone. WOW.

And as far as not making anyone "against" me. Against me for what? Standing up to bullying???????? Standing up for myself????????????
Still have a stiffy four hours after reading. Without medication too...
I don't have any reason to doubt your story Heather, but I do agree with the comments that it could have gone much uglier.

I'm still amazed my little story gave anyone a "boner". Really? Seriously? I only gave a passing description of Monica. I gave absolutely no details whatsoever of the sex. And that's enough to give anyone a boner? All I can say is WOW. My thread wasn't at all about exciting anyone. WOW.
I got a boner reading your story 'cause I kept looking over at your avatar!
Heather go back and read my first post. All I said was, " Not saying it didn't happen but its hard to believe. Then you went fucking nuts.
Are you serious? Are you kidding? Because I'm a provider. A provider with an opinion. And also a provider with zero tolerance for disrespect, rudeness, and bullshit.

I simply posted about an experience I had that illustrates the need for gents to buy a hobby phone and cover their tracks. I (wrongly) assumed it was even a bit entertaining. My thread wasn't outrageous, controversial, or inflammatory.

And no less than TEN gents immediately pile on and call me a LIAR.

And when I give shoot back with the same rudeness they have dished out to me, I'm advised to "give a measured, mature, carefully worded" response.

I know, be a good lil' hooker. Be meek. Be passive. I should know my place.

Fuck that.

You give me a shove, sweety pie, I'll kick you in the balls. Like I said, ZERO tolerance for rudeness and disrespect. Hmmmm..just like many of the gents on here. What's good for the goose is certainly good for the gander. Right?

And as far as not making anyone "against" me. Against me for what? Standing up to bullying???????? Standing up for myself???????????? Originally Posted by Sweet Heather
This a perfect example that women are very sensitive and also something we either deal with or leave alone.
I have a friend who just recently aquired a new GF he said "she doesn't have any drama like my last wife " I laughed and replied "all women have drama just you wait and see" .lol
I REALLY don't give a **it if Heathers post was BS or not..all I want to know is if her pictures in her avatar are actually her and if so, are they within the past 5-10 years??????????
I REALLY don't give a **it if Heathers post was BS or not..all I want to know is if her pictures in her avatar are actually her and if so, are they within the past 5-10 years?????????? Originally Posted by ratboy jam
And again with the insinuations. Any questions would gladly be answered in a PM. Nice try, Mr. Winky.

My avatar is of some chick I met in Florida 15 years ago.

No wait, it's my sister.

Oh ya got me-it IS me, taken in 1967, when I turned 21. I'm 64 but I'm told I don't look a day over 58! Kisses, H
This a perfect example that women are very sensitive and also something we either deal with or leave alone.
I have a friend who just recently aquired a new GF he said "she doesn't have any drama like my last wife " I laughed and replied "all women have drama just you wait and see" .lol Originally Posted by carkido45
Wow. A guy that actually "gets it". And is respectful. And witty.

Truthfully, I love-just love-the Houston board. Everyone is always on edge, so cranky, so testy, so ready to get down and dirty.

Just an FYI. The disrespectful, hateful, ridiculous, slanderous, rude comments don't bother me at all. As a matter of fact, they get me kinda...wet.
Hey Heather. If this lady really wants revenge for her SO's behavior, have her meet me bcd. How much do you think I should charge her? lol

Wait, a better idea---have her begin providing. lmao

I agree with you. Guys really do need to take care in pursuing this hobby.
I have a friend who just recently aquired a new GF he said "she doesn't have any drama like my last wife " I laughed and replied "all women have drama just you wait and see" .lol Originally Posted by carkido45
Au contraire mon frere... not everyone with a pussy is full of shit.
She was really pretty. Around my age, Latina, big beautiful brown eyes, full lips, nice full C's, slender but shapely, full head of beautiful black curls.
H Originally Posted by Sweet Heather
She's a teacher for the Tarrant County school district so I'm assuming her citizenship status is OK.
Very good looking for a teacher, I must say.

Oh wait. Her husbands name is Juan. Hey! I shoulda checked HIS green card!! jk Originally Posted by Sweet Heather
After reading through this tread in it's entirety I'm gonna go ahead and call bullshit also. SURELY someone who regards thyself with such high moral and professional standards would not intentionally out someone such as you did in this post.

IMHO, in this day and age, you gave just enough information to possibly make things extremely uncomfortable for these people while entertaining yourself.

JUST SAYIN.....
After reading through this tread in it's entirety I'm gonna go ahead and call bullshit also. SURELY someone who regards thyself with such high moral and professional standards would not intentionally out someone such as you did in this post.

IMHO, in this day and age, you gave just enough information to possibly make things extremely uncomfortable for these people while entertaining yourself.

JUST SAYIN..... Originally Posted by srvfin
I don't think she outed this person, she said Tarrant County school district, actually we have Fort Worth ISD and several smaller ISD's in Tarrant County. Now if she had said Castleberry ISD or Lake Worth ISD (both in Tarrant County) that would have narrowed the field considerably.

Buxom beautiful Latina teacher in Tarrant County, husband named Juan, that might be enough info to find the wife, but who's gonna take the time to do the research? OK what if she was my next door neighbor...am I gonna copy this story and distribute it to all our other neighbors? What purpose would that serve?

If Juan is an active hobbyist/ECCIE member or lurker he probably doesn't frequent the Houston board; even if he did and stumbled across this thread why would he have any reason to be mad? If he found out his wife was having fun and games with a hot provider his first response would probably be can we make it a threesome?

I don't have a strong opinion about the validity of this story or for that matter 99% of what I read on ECCIE, but I do have some friends that if they tell me a girl can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch I know you can put it in the bank. But I do find this recounting, and the give and take that follows, highly entertaining but just a little scary. After all, ECCIE was supposed to be the kinder gentler version of A**D. NOT!!!!!!!!!!