Stopping INCALL

I had that thought too, she's incredible looking and last time I checked there is a lot more to do BCD besides oral (and I say this as someone who happily and enthusiastically gave a 2.5 hour bj - if you don't believe me there is a review of the event ).

Hell she could show up at my place and tell me the only things I could do are play with her tits and ass and I'd still leave a happy woman. Y'all just need to get more creative, I reckon those who see "CBJ" and move on are probably missing out sometimes!
Missy, a sexy trist between the two of you came to mind quickly only to be shut down immediately...I just viewed your showcase...DDDAMN, have you always been that fine? And worse, how did I miss this all this time??? Forget a double, next visit to Houston or nearby, I've got to meet you and you alone. I want that time to just be you and I. Wow just Wow!

I do agree that some very prime pussy has been missed by fellas who see CBJ and move on. I myself have 2 of my most fav fems offer CBJ only...trust me, I didn't need a BJ. Mmmmm the thoughts.
  • Old-T
  • 04-29-2012, 10:37 AM
please dont take any offense, but it could be the CBJ reviews turned them off .. Originally Posted by CJ7
Any guy has every right to decide if a CBJ turns them off or not. But he should do his homework before calling for an apointment. He he makes an appointment and then does his basic research he has wasted he rtime (or more) and that is wrong.
Any guy has every right to decide if a CBJ turns them off or not. But he should do his homework before calling for an apointment. He he makes an appointment and then does his basic research he has wasted he rtime (or more) and that is wrong. Originally Posted by Old-T

very very well said sir!
Chrissy, add bbbj and come to Dallas. CBJ is a deal killer for many. Of course, it is your decision to make. I'm just sayin'
Chrissy, add bbbj and come to Dallas. CBJ is a deal killer for many. Of course, it is your decision to make. I'm just sayin' Originally Posted by Invisible1
aww shucks baby I wish you would try my NEW menu(mmmv) and my skills before checking me off the list....Im sure if you check around I can do more than spark your curiosity...

When redhead are good they are REAL gooood!