Dem's VP pick

the facts. That being the case, please take a look at the facts. Originally Posted by brasil

Specifically the bill states that 'the products must be available to all menstruating students' in grades four to 12.

The measure was intentioned to provide discreet accommodations for transgender students in their bathroom of choice.

So it's even worse than advertised
Desperate Trump people trying to regain the momentum they lost in the last three weeks by inventing controversies about this guy. Maybe look at the polls and wake TF up. You are losing bad on points like this made up culture war bullshit.

Meanwhile I'm enjoying Trump's lame ass VP pick much more. I tried to read that stupid hillbilly book when it came out. It was horrible on every level. And every time I look at that guy I think that there is a man with a fat dough boy face trying to hide it with a Bro Beard.
I'm enjoying Trump's lame ass VP pick much more. I tried to read that stupid hillbilly book when it came out. It was horrible on every level. And every time I look at that guy I think that there is a man with a fat dough boy face trying to hide it with a Bro Beard. Originally Posted by BillysEatinIt
Yep Vladimir Vance looks like he had some sort of gastric bypass surgery to lose weight without corresponding exercise. Now he looks like a fucking bobble head.

All this teeth gnashing by rightards...are you all worried you'll be forced to use a tampon?
"I'll take things that don't affect me, but I can still get outraged about for $1000, Alex."
Specifically the bill states that 'the products must be available to all menstruating students' in grades four to 12.

The measure was intentioned to provide discreet accommodations for transgender students in their bathroom of choice.

So it's even worse than advertised Originally Posted by Flair4Drama
Not so. As the article I cited made clear:

"A specific but ill-informed attack on the new Minnesota law is in dire need of a reality check. Critics contend, wrongly, that it mandates menstrual products in boys’ bathrooms. This has unfortunately been used to stoke ongoing culture wars over transgender individuals.

But the law’s actual language provides considerable flexibility for school districts to implement it, according to Deb Henton, the executive director of the Minnesota Association of School Administrators.

That might mean making these products available for free in various locations for all who need them, such as unisex bathrooms, girls’ bathrooms, the school nurse or the front office, but not necessarily in boys’ bathrooms. Henton, in an interview, lauded the “local control” the law provides for implementation, and said she’s fielded no concerns about its rollout.

At Anoka-Hennepin, the state’s largest school district, the free products are not found in traditional male-only bathrooms, a spokesman said. But they are provided for free to all in “nongendered bathrooms,” girls’ bathrooms or from health staffers."
Trying to do my best to discontinue drunk posting lol. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
I would welcome tips from you on how to diminish my drunk posting. I suspect that quite a few other members could benefit from such wisdom, although there are many who might not welcome such tips. After all, this is The Sandbox.
Understood, and think there might be a compliment in there somewhere lol. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Fuckin FB!

elg…..
I wouldn’t consider myself a Rightie by any means. But, you’re right about one thing. A Harris/Walz combo in the White House scares the shit outta me. The most progressive far left ticket in our history only means 4 more years of what we’ve been thru the past 3 1/2 years, if not worse.

Economic turmoil & high prices, open borders, extremely weak foreign policy, etc, won’t bode well for this country.

Last I looked, the Harris/Walz website has zero info on policy of any kind.

We need debates, and more than one IMO. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR

Better than 1 more day of Trump.

elg……
Fuckin FB!

elg….. Originally Posted by elghund
Come on you two. Being nice in The Sandbox is considered "conduct unbecoming of a sandboxer." You might get points from the mods if you keep that up.
^^^^

Lmao!
I would welcome tips from you on how to diminish my drunk posting. I suspect that quite a few other members could benefit from such wisdom, although there are many who might not welcome such tips. After all, this is The Sandbox. Originally Posted by brasil
The best tip I can give, is once I’ve pulled #10 outta the fridge, it’s time to log the fuck off lol. Other than that, that’s about all I’ve come up with so far today.

And I still don’t like Walz lol
Better than 1 more day of Trump.

elg…… Originally Posted by elghund
I’m thinking….

…nope, I don’t have a comeback at this time. I’m only on #7.

But, I still think Walz is…umm…”weird” ha! Lol

Edit/Add: Ok, just cracked open #8, so my thought process is starting to clear. I did/do prefer cheaper grocery & gas prices like they were under Trump. Seems as tho Gov Walz is in a pretty shitty place in his state with his economic policies and folks leaving MN. And plz, don’t ask me for a link tonight? Tomorrow is another day lol.