Review Vivi Boyt Went Loco and Lied - Moved from reviews

Getting thick. It's on!
TB is a lover, not a fighter.
No, I'm all set you have a good night warren you and TB share the popcorn
Treebark empty your mail
What's everyone doing for the holidays?
All of the cooking and cleaning lol, I get stuck with it like every year but my family is alot of fun so even though it's like hectic I really love it
I'm just gonna throw this out there but I've seen likearock23 before and he was a perfect gentlemen ....and ive referenced him to other providers who also had no issues ...I think in this case he was expecting a smaller girl and vb is more curvy (vb not bashing you so don't take it wrong....) but anyways likearock23 is good n didn't seem like a rip off. ..ijs
All of the cooking and cleaning lol, I get stuck with it like every year but my family is alot of fun so even though it's like hectic I really love it Originally Posted by Vivi Boyt
What are you cooking?
I'm doing a Roast Duck with Plum Sauce, and Baked Ham. A fav is my Sweet Potatoes with Candied Pecans and Marshmallows.
What are you cooking?
I'm doing a Roast Duck with Plum Sauce, and Baked Ham. A fav is my Sweet Potatoes with Candied Pecans and Marshmallows. Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
I seen this recipe for a pineapple cockpot ham on facebook I was thinking about, not sure yet lol, yours sounds yummy. I still have to get my butt to the grocery store I'm running out of time lol
Try cooking ham with root beer or Pepsi.
Try cooking ham with root beer or Pepsi. Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
Ok thank you, I honestly never thought of that !
Try cooking ham with root beer or Pepsi. Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
Oooohhh Pepsi glaze .... nom .
Now i'm wondering how a Dr. Pepper glaze might taste *off to Google*.
This thread took a crazy turn... can someone move it to the recipe section?
Heading into the Adirondacks to my familys second home in the Blue Mtn Lake area. There will be over 15 of us there starting Friday and leaving on Monday.
Lots of different wild game on the list to eat. Grilled fried baked and in the crock pot.
I'm just gonna throw this out there but I've seen likearock23 before and he was a perfect gentlemen ....and ive referenced him to other providers who also had no issues ...I think in this case he was expecting a smaller girl and vb is more curvy (vb not bashing you so don't take it wrong....) but anyways likearock23 is good n didn't seem like a rip off. ..ijs Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby

Lmao
I'm hoping to eat some moose honey-garlic meatballs .....can we say yum....wish I had some venison! !