Do you know just how sexy you are?

Very Nice Thread Ms Reese & you just made a few hobbyists smile today. I wish more Providers would express their thoughts and feelings about their encounters and give Gentleman hobbyists, and Hobbyists that give their ALL in a session, 2-thumbs up once in a while. IMHO, there are many ways of giving it your ALL, from DATY, Cock-rings to make it last, the blue-pill, etc., to make sure she truly enjoys & remembers the session.

Most guys that I know or associate with are STAGE setters. Bring a gift, a card, maybe a flower, a drink, or some snacks, anything to make her smile. Then try to excel in bed is also our goal. We learn this from teenagers on up to our golden years. (Now I also know that there are guys that DON’T know how to treat a lady, and could care less if she gets off or not. This post is not about those guys)

Confidence grows with each compliment a lady gives us; these are the fruits of our efforts.

Not ALL of us have six-pack abs, are 20-something, can hang for hours, or have 9-inchers but, we are still sexy in other ways, as many have mentioned in above posts. We can still give it our ALL, be a Gentleman, and from the experience of life and knowledge of what ladies like, still turn her head and make her smile.

Thank you Ms Reese for recognizing a few hobbyists out there,
CG
TY for saying this RF...you always make me feel like I am incredibly sexy when we are together. I am sure this is due in part to our long tenured relationship....

Till next time you sexy thing!
Reese,

Could you direct this gent to said post about DATY? Originally Posted by Tony Patella

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...7&postcount=10

Here you go

This post is about you guys...but I am flattered by the compliments. You all know how to make me feel special and sexy!
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...7&postcount=10

Here you go

This post is about you guys...but I am flattered by the compliments. You all know how to make me feel special and sexy! Originally Posted by Reese Foster

I am pretty darn cuddly...and love trying to "follow your instructions"!!
Nice thread Reese I love it good job
I am sure this is due in part to our long tenured relationship....

Till next time you sexy thing! Originally Posted by 2020 Johnson

I agree. The more time you spend intimately with a person, the more comfortable you become.

Thank you, Selena
I could not agree more Reese!
I sure do! It's just that nobody else does...LOL!
I am pretty darn cuddly...and love trying to "follow your instructions"!!
Originally Posted by golftx2010

Amazing, the only instructions I get are to the door ...
Geez...what a hott post...!!!
someone sent me a link to this thread because of something I said in mine I am a large guy and older and to be honest have had my confidence seriously wounded by traditional dating this is why I made the comment in my thread that many of you ladies would not be interested in seeing me as a client its going to take a lot to repair my confidence but I have too admit im very into giving a lady as much pleasure as I possibly can not being blessed in the tool department I am going to have to rely on my oral skills to show a lady a good time