Trump's own DOJ says not to release memo

I’m not splitting hairs at all. I stated facts. I’m not going to put your words in a big red font like LL did. But congress does have control over the DOJ and FBI. I’ve already mentioned the ways. Choose your words a little more carefully next time. Originally Posted by bambino
You said "some authority", which I'll agree with. But that authority is in oversight & budget, not in operations. The President can authorize the DOJ to investigate. Congress can with hold monies hampering the investigation. The can hold hearings and request documents from the investigation. But Congress can not order an investigation by the DOJ, nor can they stop a DOJ investigation. I consider that "authority". So their oversight & budget powers are considered "authority" by you. I still think it's splitting hairs, but I will concede.
  • WTF
  • 01-25-2018, 06:27 PM
Because this was his fake headline:

"Trump's own DOJ says not to release memo"!

Which is about like WTF saying: "Don't release memo"!

Like: An employee gives a memo to the Board of Directors, who decide to release it to the press, so the employee tells the CEO to not release the memo.

The "point" of the WhatThaFuckDoIKnow headline and the THREAD IS:

Trump's own DOJ is turning against him! More hysteria. More piling on.
Originally Posted by LexusLover
The hysteria is the memo.

The hysteria is dipshits like you thinking there is some secret society

The hysteria is you thinking the FBI wants to take your God down.
The hysteria is the memo.

Ya thinks? Then why not release it if it contains nothing to get hysterical about?

The hysteria is dipshits like you thinking there is some secret society

Those FBI agent/lovers (Strzok and Page) made the original reference, not anyone here.

The hysteria is you thinking the FBI wants to take your God down.

I didn't know Trump was deified - got a link? You don't think Mueller wants to go down in history as another Leon Jaworski? Originally Posted by WTF
Of course, there is nothing "hysterical" about your rantings and ravings that Trump is overthrowing our democracy and marching us toward fascism.
https://www.bing.com/search?q=doj+as...IESR4A&pc=EUPP_ Originally Posted by WTF
^ this splains alot. You actually trust the search results from Bing? Wow... that is a new level of stupidity, ai don't care who you are....

Next you'll say that AOL is "the shiznit" and all your friends, er friend, has it....

Bing search results are a list of horseshit. It's like using walmart.com to find something "local" whem they are really trying to imitate Amazon. When is the last time you could "look online" to find something at your nearest Walmart?

Imitators......
  • WTF
  • 01-25-2018, 09:25 PM
Do you have a link saying the DOJ did not request them not to release the memo like I originally said?

If I said Trump was in Davos and provided a bing search showing multiple links saying so, would you question it?

Another fake headline by WhatThaFuckDoIknow!

The DOJ doesn't tell the POTUS or Congress what to do.

Those days are gone ... we had 8 years of that stupid shit!

Look where the country ended up .... with a band of Secret Society Nazis Agents colluding to end the Trump Presidency. Originally Posted by LexusLover
And of COURSE the DOIJ doesn't want the memo getting out, as it would show JUST HOW grossly incompetent they are..

The Curious Case of Adam Schiff

The one man in America uninterested in whether the Steele dossier is true or not.

Which makes ME wonder, WHAT THE HELL is he even doing ON THE HOUSE Intelligence committee??!

But what does it say when the ranking member of a vital oversight committee appears uninterested in what his committee has unearthed about a matter that speaks to the integrity of our highest institutions of law enforcement?

yeah it says he knows the danger there to his political bosses Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Exactly.. AND WERE THEY NOT the one's pushing for more "Transparency"? HOW the hell is wanting to HIDE this info, being transparent?

Sure we won't arrest Obama... but we can send a bunch of his buddies to jail. We won't nothing will happen... at the end of the day, Americans just lose a little more liberty to the game playing fuckers in DC.

Laws are afterall for just us little people. Originally Posted by texassapper
It seems more and more that this is the truth. ONLY US Peons and serfs have to follow laws.. The kings and lords in congress. NA..
You mean the one Trump appointed? Like I said, you can't make this shit up!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_Rosenstein

President Donald Trump announced his intention to nominate Rosenstein to serve as Deputy Attorney General for the United States Department of Justice on January 31, 2017. Rosenstein was confirmed by the U.S. Senate on April 25, 2017. In May 2017, he authored a memo which President Trump said was the basis of his decision to dismiss FBI Director James Comey.[4] Later that month, Rosenstein appointed special counsel Robert Mueller to investigate ties between the Trump campaign and Russia during the 2016 election.[5] Originally Posted by WTF
wrong! re-read again. He was not only a Trump appointee.

Roesenstein was a Bush & Obama appointee (2005 & 2009).

Rosenstein actually tendered his resignation last year.

President Donald Trump nominated Rosenstein to serve as Deputy Attorney General for the United States Department of Justice on January 13, 2017. He was one of the 46 United States Attorneys ordered on March 10, 2017 to resign by Attorney General Jeff Sessions; Trump declined his resignation. Rosenstein was confirmed by the Senate on April 25, 2017 by a vote of 94-6.
Now the FBI is corrupt according to you numbnuts!

you boys love your fuhrer Originally Posted by WTF
FBI is corrupt in the upper management hierarchy.
DICK is corrupt in the upper management hierarchy. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
FTFY!

FBI is corrupt in the upper management hierarchy. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
WhatThaFuckDoIKnow's impairment is deepening.

He can't distinguish between:

FBI .....
Unites States Attorneys ... and
Assistant Attorney Generals!

But he still wants to talk shit about them!

The hysteria is you thinking the FBI wants to take your God down. Originally Posted by WTF
In one post you compare him to Hitler. In this one, God. Make up your tiny mind.

Which makes ME wonder, WHAT THE HELL is he even doing ON THE HOUSE Intelligence committee??!
Originally Posted by garhkal
He was probably appointed by Pelosi for a vote to retain her as the Minority Leader.

BTW, the Steele dossier was already shopped around to several papers and networks. No one bit because it wasn't substantiated. Then the FBI bought it. So much of the dirt has already come out I don't see why it is a news item any more. Even several Dims said months ago it was a big nothingburger.

The Dims have next to nothing. They frittered a supermajority and a popular President away for a bigger public trough. Now its gone.
  • WTF
  • 01-26-2018, 07:01 AM
wrong! re-read again. He was not only a Trump appointee.

Roesenstein was a Bush & Obama appointee (2005 & 2009).

Rosenstein actually tendered his resignation last year.

President Donald Trump nominated Rosenstein to serve as Deputy Attorney General for the United States Department of Justice on January 13, 2017. He was one of the 46 United States Attorneys ordered on March 10, 2017 to resign by Attorney General Jeff Sessions; Trump declined his resignation. Rosenstein was confirmed by the Senate on April 25, 2017 by a vote of 94-6. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
So he is not a Trump nominee?

wtf is wrong with you?

How fucking ignorant are you to argue that he is not a Trump nominee when it states that in fact he is?
..... it states that in fact he is? Originally Posted by WTF
Where does it state he's a "Trump nominiee"?

More of your fake facts!
  • WTF
  • 01-26-2018, 07:05 AM
Where does it state he's a "Trump nominiee"?

More of your fake facts! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Do you want to set the odds on a bet?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_Rosenstein

President Donald Trump nominated Rosenstein to serve as Deputy Attorney General for the United States Department of Justice on January 13, 2017
  • WTF
  • 01-26-2018, 07:08 AM
In one post you compare him to Hitler. In this one, God. Make up your tiny mind.

. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Hitler was both to the far right wing anti immigrant Germans....just as Trump is to our far right wing loons.