Another school shooting this morning

Only 1 person killed... this is not a mass shooting. This is the media over reacting... and the sheepeoples

Typical day in Chitcago...

Jim's RIGHT! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
A typical day in Chicago is 1.5 people dead.

Today at TSU in Houston, a person was shot dead. It was the third shooting this week with one more day to go!

#blacklivesmatter
You bitch slapped all those motherfuckers!!! Excellent post. Originally Posted by DSK
Look sperm bank you got the Jewish lawyer WKing for your dumb ass.
#15- Alex Zamora

Zamora - WikiName - Domain Names | Search, Registration, SSL ...
wiki.name.com/en/Zamora
ORIGIN AND HISTORY . Zamora is a geographic surname, originally given to those who lived in or near the city of Zamora, Spain. The name of the city is of Arabic origin

Or you could hit them with a fucking ball bat when they come through the door.
Or you could hit them with a fucking ball bat when they come through the door. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Burglars know how to deal with dummies with bats. They shoot them, just saying.

Jim
Or you could hit them with a fucking ball bat when they come through the door. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
They would take it from you and shove it up your ass... Then you would really have "a biggen"... eehhbuuhhrrrrrrrrr

that's just like you CG, you would be stupid enough to bring a baseball bat to a gun fight

They would take it from you and shove it up your ass... Then you would really have "a biggen"... eehhbuuhhrrrrrrrrr

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
eehhbuuhhrrrrrrrrr's new bunghole after he gets that Louisville Slugger shoved up his ass..

a bat this size .. OUCH! that's gotta hurt. and the damage?

Burglars know how to deal with dummies with bats. They shoot them, just saying.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

You two be sure and file the front sight off your piece, When thy take it away from you and shove it up your ass it won't hurt as bad.
that's just like you CG, you would be stupid enough to bring a baseball bat to a gun fight

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Cute kid whackoff, your only son?
You two be sure and file the front sight off your piece, When thy take it away from you and shove it up your ass it won't hurt as bad. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

The Y is not even close to the Eeebbuhhrrrrrrr

You two be sure and file the front sight off your piece, When thy take it away from you and shove it up your ass it won't hurt as bad. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Are you hoping for total gun confiscation? Be careful what you wish for.

Jim
Brilliant. SLOBBRIN is continually on the lookout for a poster who doesn't have him on ignore! No poster is safe for the Political Forum's very own Hamburger Helper...
The Y is not even close to the Eeebbuhhrrrrrrr<---Step on your balls again shit for brains?