Multiple Women Recall Sexual Misconduct and Retaliation by Gordon Sondland

I imagine in the same way Hillary supporters ignored hers. We had a choice between two people who probably had more foibles than any two people in our life times. Democrats ignored hers and Republicans ignored his.

Maybe the easiest question ever asked and only speaking for myself, I ignored Trumps foibles because I could not support the policies of Hillary. And if I haven't made myself clear enough, I dislike Trump's "foibles" but I will not support any of the current Dem's running because of that fact. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
I don't think republicans ignored Trump's faults they just decided that those faults had little to do with the job. Whereas Hillary's faults had almost everything to do with the job. The democrats failed in their responsibility.
Is that why you gladly ran your country into the trash heap?
  • WTF
  • 11-30-2019, 09:13 AM
I don't think republicans ignored Trump's faults they just decided that those faults had little to do with the job. Whereas Hillary's faults had almost everything to do with the job. The democrats failed in their responsibility. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I don't think republicans ignored Trump's faults they just decided that those faults had little to do with the job. Whereas Hillary's faults had almost everything to do with the job. The democrats failed in their responsibility. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Just another way of saying they ignored those faults.
The only thing you know about me is that I disagree with you on political issues and from that you have decided that I'm a rapist and a pedophile. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Well it may not be too far fetched considering the fact that you were an active member from a certain website...
Well it may not be too far fetched considering the fact that you were an active member from a certain website... Originally Posted by andymarksman

i've decided you are a Nazi. that's what a certain website tells me.
  • R.M.
  • 12-01-2019, 04:15 AM
Well it may not be too far fetched considering the fact that you were an active member from a certain website... Originally Posted by andymarksman
That could be said by just more than on here huh?
  • WTF
  • 12-01-2019, 04:26 AM
I imagine in the same way Hillary supporters ignored hers. We had a choice between two people who probably had more foibles than any two people in our life times. Democrats ignored hers and Republicans ignored his.

Maybe the easiest question ever asked and only speaking for myself, I ignored Trumps foibles because I could not support the policies of Hillary. And if I haven't made myself clear enough, I dislike Trump's "foibles" but I will not support any of the current Dem's running because of that fact. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
You could have voted for Gary Johnson.

Much better choice than either party orovided...