One punch. One sidewalk. One dead.

If you think he hit his head on the road, why did you write "sidewalk" in the thread title instead?
Originally Posted by ExNYer
That was very clearly explained, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
That was very clearly explained, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No, it wasn't. NOTHING you have posted has been clear. All you wrote was:

"The word "sidewalk", rather than "road" or "pavement", was very purposefully chosen to align the subtext to be about "Zimmerman"

Really? How so?

I asked you a bunch of questions in my last post. You answered none of them, little twat.

Keep up the OCD arguing, tranny fucker.

HEH.
  • Old-T
  • 10-21-2013, 06:45 PM

"The word "sidewalk", rather than "road" or "pavement", was very purposefully chosen to align the subtext to be about "Zimmerman"

Really? How so?

I asked you a bunch of questions in my last post. You answered none of them, little twat.

HEH. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Not so fast Ex!! Wait your turn!

I have some outstanding questions for the Buffoon that go back a year or so.

WHY DID BUFFO HAVE AN AVATAR OF A GAY DEVIL FUCKING A BLOW UP DOLL?

WHY WAS HIS NEXT AVATAR A GUY IN A GIANT CONDOM?

They both seem to fit the profile you have painstakingly put together about him, doesn't it?
I think we all know who's the cement headed racist here.

Johnny Reb.

Still fighting the Civil War from the shitsticks of the USA.

Really? How so?

HEH.
Originally Posted by ExNYer
It really is a shame you weren't better educated, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

They both seem to fit the profile you have painstakingly put together about him, doesn't it? Originally Posted by Old-T
And just what in the hell do your ridiculous and delusional assertions have to do with the OP, Old-Twerp? And you, Old-Twerp, were being such an anally-retentive-stickler for protocol at post #2: HYPOCRITE!

shitstick. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Was it you or your boyfriend that gave your prick that pet name, you dumb-fuck golem jackass?
Another great debate from our resident CORPROPHILIAC.

Sharing the filth.

you haven't tried to debate any of this shit, Corpy.

Just hurl insults and roll in the manure pile of your own creation.

No wonder your point of view is so universally dismissed!

WELCOME TO WEEK TWO OF IBIDIOT'S OKTOBERFEST MELTDOWN!

(Just try and get the last word in on him... My prediction is that this thread will last until CC has to shut it down. AGAIN)
It really is a shame you weren't better educated, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It's really a shame you can't give a straight answer or admit when you are wrong.

But what should we expect from a Confederate sympathizer, really? You live in an alternate universe already.

It's really a shame you can't give a straight answer or admit when you are wrong.

But what should we expect from a Confederate sympathizer, really? You live in an alternate universe already.

Keep up the OCD arguing, tranny fucker. Originally Posted by ExNYer
The OP claimed that the subtext of this thread was about Zimmerman, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass! How much more clear can that statement be, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass!

Another great debate from our resident CORPROPHILIAC.

Sharing the filth.

you haven't tried to debate any of this shit, Corpy.

Just hurl insults and roll in the manure pile of your own creation.

No wonder your point of view is so universally dismissed!

WELCOME TO WEEK TWO OF IBIDIOT'S OKTOBERFEST MELTDOWN!

(Just try and get the last word in on him... My prediction is that this thread will last until CC has to shut it down. AGAIN) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Proving again, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, that you are this forum's most disgusting hypocrite.
DAY EIGHT... ECCIE HELD HOSTAGE BY ANOTHER CORPY PSYCHOTIC MELTDOWN !

what's next, pictures of you eating shit?
  • Old-T
  • 10-23-2013, 08:49 AM

They both seem to fit the profile you have painstakingly put together about him, doesn't it? Originally Posted by Old-T
And just what in the hell do your ridiculous and delusional assertions have to do with the OP, Old-Twerp? And you, Old-Twerp, were being such an anally-retentive-stickler for protocol at post #2: HYPOCRITE! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Hmmm, let's see: no, there is nothing delusional about my assertions. And the only thing ridiculous about your former avatars is that you refuse to admit you had them. Post them back up and we can more easily talk about them. You used to be so proud of the gay devil avatar! You even would refer to several other posters you disagreed with as the blow up doll (meaning you must have been the gay devil figure). That's not MY words, that was YOUR reference.

As to being hypocritical, let's set the record straight:

In post #2 I questioned what your post #1 had to do with the Politics forum. I WAS DIRECTLY REFERENSING TO A POST IN THIS THREAD, YOURS. Once ExNY gave you the Zimmerman connection on a silver platter, did I continue to harp on the point? No, as the civil person I am I accepted the ruling and moved on.

As to post #48, this time I made it even easer for you to see the logic (though I still obviously underestimated your inability to read or think). I QUOTED POST #47 AND DIRECTLY RESPONDED TO ExNY's POST. Notice the similarity? In both cases someone else made a comment and I replied in a logically connected way. That is the basic idea of a thread--a stream of consciousness, one idea building on the previous ones. So, delusional buffoon, how is that being hypocritical? I am being remarkably consistent. In fact I would encourage YOU to do the same (see, more non-hypocritical behavior on my part) and LOGICALLY reply to my post by reposting your former blow-up-doll avatar. (I have to admit, you are also remarkably consistent in your own "unique" way.)
DAY EIGHT... ECCIE HELD HOSTAGE BY ANOTHER CORPY PSYCHOTIC MELTDOWN !

what's next, pictures of you eating shit? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
There you go again with that theraputic "counting-thingy" you do, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. Do they tell you that you are making a recovery, you dumb-fuck golem jackass?

Hmmm, let's see: no, there is nothing delusional about my assertions. And the only thing ridiculous about your former avatars is that you refuse to admit you had them. Post them back up and we can more easily talk about them. You used to be so proud of the gay devil avatar! You even would refer to several other posters you disagreed with as the blow up doll (meaning you must have been the gay devil figure). That's not MY words, that was YOUR reference.

As to being hypocritical, let's set the record straight:

In post #2 I questioned what your post #1 had to do with the Politics forum. I WAS DIRECTLY REFERENSING TO A POST IN THIS THREAD, YOURS. Once ExNY gave you the Zimmerman connection on a silver platter, did I continue to harp on the point? No, as the civil person I am I accepted the ruling and moved on.

As to post #48, this time I made it even easer for you to see the logic (though I still obviously underestimated your inability to read or think). I QUOTED POST #47 AND DIRECTLY RESPONDED TO ExNY's POST. Notice the similarity? In both cases someone else made a comment and I replied in a logically connected way. That is the basic idea of a thread--a stream of consciousness, one idea building on the previous ones. So, delusional buffoon, how is that being hypocritical? I am being remarkably consistent. In fact I would encourage YOU to do the same (see, more non-hypocritical behavior on my part) and LOGICALLY reply to my post by reposting your former blow-up-doll avatar. (I have to admit, you are also remarkably consistent in your own "unique" way.) Originally Posted by Old-T
Your entire post is riddled with lies and has no factual substance, Old-Twerp.
The OP claimed that the subtext of this thread was about Zimmerman, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass! How much more clear can that statement be, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Dear Shit-For-Brains:

YOU are the OP. And you lie like a rug. You will say ANYTHING to avoid admitting you were wrong. So you made up some bullshit about "subtext".

A subtext is an underlying theme in a piece of writing or conversation. All you did was post a link to a video. You don't have any writing in which to have a subtext except your idiotic title.

Explain how your title relates to Zimmerman. Zimmerman killed a man in a hoodie with a BULLET.

NOT a punch. Certainly not ONE punch.

There goes your "subtext", tranny fucker.
Hold on guys, if we keep this up, IBIdiot will go to PLAID!

Then we'll be on course for a record breaking meltdown, similar to the one where he posted the SAME POST thirty or forty times until management told him to STFU.

Reference his signature line. (ANNOUNCEMENT 1: The rules posted for the Political Forum may be somewhat incomplete. Please feel free to PM the moderators for the hypothetically updated listing of rules.) He's still bitter about that.

So let's tread lightly. This guy is a ticking TIME BOMB!

LMAO!
A subtext is an underlying theme in a piece of writing or conversation. All you did was post a link to a video. You don't have any writing in which to have a subtext except your idiotic title. Originally Posted by ExNYer
The title was all that was needed, you lying, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass-fool! You dismiss the "title" as idiotic because it reveals that your ignorant assertion is a "lie", you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass!

Explain how your title relates to Zimmerman. Zimmerman killed a man in a hoodie with a BULLET.

NOT a punch. Certainly not ONE punch. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You lying, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass:

1) Zimmerman was "PUNCHED"!
2) Zimmerman had his head hit against a "SIDEWALK"!
3) Zimmerman feared for his safety and that he would be "DEAD" if he did not respond with deadly force!

"PUNCH" + "SIDEWALK" + "DEAD" -- just as stated in the title to this thread, you racist, lying, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

No matter how much CBJ7, et al, derided Zimmerman for his wounds and his fear, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, the video demonstrated conclusively that a young man is 'DEAD' because he was 'PUNCHed' -- only once -- and struck his head on concrete (like Zimmerman's on a concrete 'SIDEWALK') -- only once. Thus, the video validates that Zimmerman's fear for his personal safety was justified because he knew and understood that it only took "ONE" lethal head bounce off concrete to end his life, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Post #3

But what the hell does that have to do with politics? . Originally Posted by Old-T

. . . it has nothing to do with politics, the Tea Party or the recent government shut-down, Old Twerp ... it has everything to do with the lethality of being sucker punched and hitting one's head on a concrete surface, you ignorant asshole. You're precisely one of the lib-retarded assholes who needed to learn and remember that elemental fact.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Post #8
Blah, blah, blah. Originally Posted by Old-T
Wrong, Old Twerp. Especially since CC previously moved similar posts from the Sandbox to this forum. The lesson was for you and your lib-retarded ilk, so it's obviously not the wrong forum -- and you're acknowledgement of lesson received is appreciated.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

BTW, one of those "similar posts" would be your thread, you lying, racist, sumb-fuck Yankee jackass -- it was one of the first threads CC moved out of the Sandbox!

Hold on guys, if we keep this up, IBIdiot will go to PLAID!

Then we'll be on course for a record breaking meltdown, similar to the one where he posted the SAME POST thirty or forty times until management told him to STFU.
!
Reference his signature line. (ANNOUNCEMENT 1: The rules posted for the Political Forum may be somewhat incomplete. Please feel free to PM the moderators for the hypothetically updated listing of rules.) He's still bitter about that.

So let's tread lightly. This guy is a ticking TIME BOMB! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Meanwhile, the dumb-fuck golem jackass "went-off" over the edge many, many months ago and continues to fizzle and spew spittle and drool. BTW, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, noticed how you ever so quickly amended your post to keep from getting your wee-wee wacked -- again.
Poor In Bred Hankering