San Diego War Cross

Because I believe the CIC and the DOD ought to raise holly hell about removing the cross?

I don't speak for the rest of the citizens of the United States of America (I could give a shit what the rest of "America" .. North, Central, or South .. think), but my best guess is that the vast majority would want the cross to remain ... just like they want Christmas to remain .. because roughly 85% of the USA CITIZENS are Christians.

Too bad you are in another MINORITY on another ISSUE.

I actually enjoy this country, and love it. It concerns me that folks like YOU, and your ILK, with the help and guidance with Obaminable and his ILK, ARE RUNNING THIS PLACE INTO THE GROUND with concepts like ..... tossing God and symbols of Christianity into the trash pile ... and thinking that ...

.......... providing health insurance for 11 million while eliminating it for 50 million is increasing health care coverage for the US citizens!!!.......

......... and LYING ABOUT IT TO GET THE LAW PASSED IS OK.

But what could I expect from an ignorant, loud mouth who can't read a city plat map!!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover

actually you're a disingenuous, pompous ass, LLIdiot.

You're hating on America because you "play the don't" on every roll of the dice.

Nothing seems mor enjoyable to you and your "ILK" than a failure by the president or the democrats... Especially on issues that help the middle class and the poor.

In this post, you have gone from the issue in the OP, the cross, to Obamacare, to your thick headed, INHankeringesque inability to merge history with reality on an Austin neighborhood that you haven't visited in 40 years.

You're uncontrollable ejaculation of hatred and malice towards all things America is crystallized by your frothing post above.

I don't give a fuck what the cross is ... My NOT being a "Christian" or a member of a MINORITY as you pointed out ... Has nothing to do with it, as much as you'd like it to be so. As stated, if the DOD would have objected, it would have been stopped. Period. Do you honestly think POTUS, a Christian, authorized this?

Guessing that the vast majority would have wanted it to stay is, just that, a guess. Probably right on that. So why is it an outrage now and now before.

You need to keep your eye on the ball LLIdiot. Your ravings aren't what they used to be. They've gone from crazy to stupid.

Have a blessed Sunday, reverend!
You're the one that staked out an ignorant contrarian position, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. So, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, why are you so adamantly opposed to the preservation of a 100 year old memorial dedicated to U.S. military veterans? Do you not appreciate the service and sacrifices made by your brothers and sisters in arms, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering

There you have it folks the In Bred Hank can't find anywhere that I was against the cross. So he keeps on babbling like a broken record. You just can't fix dumb. Lets have a link fucktard. Or STFU
  • BJerk
  • 12-15-2013, 11:01 AM
... or remove the cross from here:

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Well, hell, every once in awhile you make a good point, on this and the ironically shown (considering he is probably a hero of yours) Arlington National Cemetery, which is situated on the traitor Robert E Lee's former homestead.
  • BJerk
  • 12-15-2013, 11:04 AM
Who tells the DOD what to think? Why its that muslim in the White House. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
He is a Christian.
Well, hell, every once in awhile you make a good point, on this and the ironically shown (considering he is probably a hero of yours) Arlington National Cemetery, which is situated on the traitor Robert E Lee's former homestead. Originally Posted by Bert Jones

I just figured out who, you are....
....on an Austin neighborhood that you haven't visited in 40 years. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
ANOTHER "factoid" moment of yours ... which is why YouRong!

You pretend to know so much with so little mass with which to retain it.
There you have it folks the In Bred Hank can't find anywhere that I was against the cross. So he keeps on babbling like a broken record. You just can't fix dumb. Lets have a link fucktard. Or STFU Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the one that staked out an ignorant contrarian position at #8, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, wherein you support the decision to remove the cross by declaiming those who are oppsed to keeping the cross. You're the one that staked out an ignorant contrarian position at #17, Ekim the Inbred Chimpmaking, wherein you make longevity an issue. So, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, why are you so adamantly opposed to the preservation of a 100 year old memorial dedicated to U.S. military veterans? Do you not appreciate the service and sacrifices made by your brothers and sisters in arms, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

Well, hell, every once in awhile you make a good point, on this and the ironically shown (considering he is probably a hero of yours) Arlington National Cemetery, which is situated on the traitor Robert E Lee's former homestead. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
Actually, BJ, the post was about the cross on JFK's grave marker, but it's obvious you're too damn stupid to know any better.
You're the one that staked out an ignorant contrarian position at #8, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, wherein you support the decision to remove the cross by declaiming those who are oppsed to keeping the cross. You're the one that staked out an ignorant contrarian position at #17, Ekim the Inbred Chimpmaking, wherein you make longevity an issue. So, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, why are you so adamantly opposed to the preservation of a 100 year old memorial dedicated to U.S. military veterans? Do you not appreciate the service and sacrifices made by your brothers and sisters in arms, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

Actually, BJ, the post was about the cross on JFK's grave marker, but it's obvious you're too damn stupid to know any better. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Different day same shit no link STFU Why are you so simian stupid?
Different day same shit no link STFU Why are you so simian stupid? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's right, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, your equivocating, ignorant ass can't count to eight; so, let's see if you can 'click' on a hyperlink. http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054707515&postcount=8
Different day same shit no link STFU Why are you so simian stupid? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
CHIMPY.... check it out..vvvv

That's right, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, your equivocating, ignorant ass can't count to eight; so, let's see if you can 'click' on a hyperlink. http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054707515&postcount=8 Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Absolutely nothing there about me saying I was against the cross.Dumb fuck try again you are grasping for straws. Wake up bitch
CHIMPY.... check it out..vvvv

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Poor whiffy
Absolutely nothing there about me saying I was against the cross.Dumb fuck try again you are grasping for straws. Wake up bitch Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the asshole that sided, at #8, with the group wanting to tear down the cross, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And you never answered these questions, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: why are you so adamantly opposed to the preservation of a 100 year old memorial dedicated to U.S. military veterans? Why do you not appreciate the service and sacrifices made by your brothers and sisters in arms, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
Poor whiffy Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Suck a biggen... LOL

You're the asshole that sided, at #8, with the group wanting to tear down the cross, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And you never answered these questions, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: why are you so adamantly opposed to the preservation of a 100 year old memorial dedicated to U.S. military veterans? Why do you not appreciate the service and sacrifices made by your brothers and sisters in arms, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Poor little deflecting pussy If you can't find a fact you try to bull shit your way through. Sad ass idiot fuck off. I guess that happens when your folks are brother and sister. Hence the name In Bred Hankering.