is it okay to share

Damn, mods came in and put red all over that shit Eben though it was any obvious joke. They don't fuck around.

Just jokin mods, yall keep doin what you do. You can't can't red me out cause I'm drunker than Cooter brown though. Bwahahaha
I think Im starting to get a rash after reading this! Originally Posted by MrMonger
Damn. Me too. Crazy.

Damn, mods came in and put red all over that shit Eben though it was any obvious joke. They don't fuck around.

Just jokin mods, yall keep doin what you do. You can't can't red me out cause I'm drunker than Cooter brown though. Bwahahaha Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Yet it's still in coed.

I have occasionally wondered why some things get moved to the sandbox while others stay. Why some things are left open to die a natural death and others are closed in record time.

So, after reading this thread: http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1135758 I thought to myself, "self, what better time to post a benign, useless, non-hobby thread in coed to see what happens."

I was honestly surprised to see the above referenced thread get closed. I figured it would just get moved to the sandbox. Interesting. I have to admit, I didn't expect the accusations of substance abuse. That was a little out there. Sorry some of you feel that way. I figured it would die pretty quickly but some of you just can't resist a good pile on.

Back to fucking now.

Happy hump day.
Damn. Me too. Crazy.

Yet it's still in coed.

I have occasionally wondered why some things get moved to the sandbox while others stay. Why some things are left open to die a natural death and others are closed in record time.

So, after reading this thread: http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1135758 I thought to myself, "self, what better time to post a benign, useless, non-hobby thread in coed to see what happens."

I was honestly surprised to see the above referenced thread get closed. I figured it would just get moved to the sandbox. Interesting. I have to admit, I didn't expect the accusations of substance abuse. That was a little out there. Sorry some of you feel that way. I figured it would die pretty quickly but some of you just can't resist a good pile on.

Back to fucking now.

Happy hump day. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I have been busy and just noticed this thread. I have to agree with the OP on the usefulness of this thread. I also agree that if it is to be left anywhere, it would be the Sandbox as it is totally hobby unrelated.

Drug comments seem to have become commonplace. It they continue, they will no longer be free.

Torito
People got freebies?
Holy Shit! A mod actually agreed with me!!!

Fuck ya! What did i win???
Holy Shit! A mod actually agreed with me!!!

Fuck ya! What did i win??? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Me!!!
Yessssss!!!!
Looks like a booby prize.
Looks like a booby prize. Originally Posted by pyramider
I like her boobies just fine!
Does anyone know how much weight a jet ski can handle before it sinks?
Depends on the model, but I would say double the rated weight.
Thanks corona!
Nurse.. What do you say?
Thanks corona!
Nurse.. What do you say? Originally Posted by ketchmm
Lol thanks for giving me a good laugh this morning. Hey I bet are friend Lola will know.
Bravo THN for resurfacing that,"Am I losing it, WTF, or did I just read this mind blowing out of this planet thread". I've been hobbying for many years now, never ran across something like that. I guess I should come to expect something like this, it's a different world we live in these days! Kudos darling!