The question of multiple fake reviews

Whispers the reviews are fake and it's a glaring problems with the review system. So find a way to fix it or amp reviews are worthless. Like I said you can be very knowledgeable use it for a better reason. As far as the reviewer I could really do a whole lot of stuff to him if I truly wanted to and he knows this. I choose not to do anything and move on with my life and have a great time with people (FYI, I just got 2 new reviews saying just that). It does come down to the fact he chose to write consecutive fake reviews and how long should a person that knows about it should let it continue? I started this post in hopes he would get the message of please don't do it and he still went ahead and did it with precise timing. Just because you can do something you need to stop and think about if you should do it.
Whispers the reviews are fake and it's a glaring problems with the review system. So find a way to fix it or amp reviews are worthless. Like I said you can be very knowledgeable use it for a better reason Originally Posted by FirePhoenix

No one can prove what reviews are real and what reviews are fake. EVER!

MOST of ROS in reviews is extreme over embellishment from a guy caught in the afterglow.

They are 30% informational and 70% entertainment.

The information in the reviews seems to be in lone with other information presented and there is not a single hobbyist raising a voice challenging his experiences.

So Fuck Off! No one gives a damn what some whore with an agenda in Austin thinks about AMP reviews in Houston. Your personal issues with Skip and acknowledged need for Therapy discredits anything you have to say on the subject.

I'll be amazed if this thread does not have a negative impact on your business as a result of how stalkerish your behavior is becoming.

You think I should get involved in raising concern over an obvious problem? There is only one obvious problem here that people need to know about and that is you!

How is it stalking? Am I at his place of work? Calling his SO? Writing about his business? Saying anything right after anything he posts? Am I going to everyone and telling them what I know about them? Am setting him up in any kind of way? No I haven't done any of these things so how am I being stalker like? Your just doing the same old piss and worthless moan all because I made an example of a hobbiest bad habit in a flawed system. There are plenty of ways to provide proof of an amp session.
She's lost it completely. This one's a goner.
BTW, Whispers your definition of stalking is truly small and unimaginative . LT, I know who you truly are too so go back and enjoy some ice cream please
BTW, LT, I know who you truly are too so go back and enjoy some ice cream please Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Now THAT sounds scary especially coming from the one with BSC eyes. Look at that showcase folks. Those are not the sort of eyes you would ever want fixated on you..
Do you know what I think?

I think somebody listened to his heart.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg __42f2f5e5e39f7e74d9d222a6b0de2514_width-600.jpeg (44.2 KB, 208 views)
Thank you, thank you for putting the link on my review because I couldn't do it myself. It helps to inform others of this flaw or how to write a fake review. So many never even look at coed because of people like you.
So I'm going to guess that 6 months of fake reviews would be a big no-no in some people's book? Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Quacking reviews is a big No No and a stated Guideline violation. What do you think your punishment should be?
LT, I know who you truly are too so go back and enjoy some ice cream please Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
That sounds like a threat..... Can you explain what you mean by that? Why does you knowing who someone truly is matter enough that you think you can drp that little tidbit and control someone's participation here?
That sounds like a threat..... Can you explain what you mean by that? Why does you knowing who someone truly is matter enough that you think you can drp that little tidbit and control someone's participation here? Originally Posted by Whispers

If I'd said something along the lines of "I know who you truly are" to FP the other providers and WKs would have been up in arms up about a monger making implied RW threats to a provider.

The catch is as an advertising provider any curious monger can quickly know exactly who she is.
To make such a threat to a monger who has done nothing to warrant such a threat shows the degree of her stupidity and recklessness.
She has no idea how any monger might react to such implied threats. Some rather than back down will respond quite differently. This is an example of stupid providers creating their own drama and ending up in alerts because of their own actions.

Just remember FP you started this ball rolling. You might as well own it. I'm neither married nor in a relationship. I'm also self employed so I really don't give a fuck whether you think you know who I am.
As such you hold zero power in your attempt to intimidate.
I am also free to respond accordingly. Guess what FP "I also know who you truly are" and I don't take unwarranted threats lightly.
If I'd said something along the lines of "I know who you truly are" to her the other providers and WKs would have been up in arms up about a monger making implied RW threats to a provider.

Yeah... And you sure as shit would have received a warning and/or points for it....

The catch is as an advertising provider any curious monger can know exactly who she is. To make such a threat to a monger who has done nothing to warrant such a threat shows just how stupid and reckless she is.

Very True.... It's a point everyone should end up knowing about her. Screening with her could be the same as loading a gun, handing it to her and helping her point it back at yourself....

She has no idea how any monger might react to such implied threats. Some rather than back down will respond quite differently. This is an example of stupid providers creating their own drama and ending up in alerts because of their own actions.

Just remember FP you started this ball rolling. You might as well own it. I'm neither married nor in a relationship. I'm also self employed so I really don't give a fuck whether you think you know who I am.

As such you hold zero power in your attempt to intimidate.

I also am free to respond accordingly. Guess what FP "I also know who you truly are" and I don't take threats lightly.
Originally Posted by Lightesttouch

It is only called "Mutually Assured Destruction" if both parties stand to lose everything. FirePhoenix seems to be on a course towards suicide.... Career Suicide.... Just making those kind of threats could lead to losing her main form of advertising when she gets banned. She's building a long list of offenses it seems....

I hope she finds a therapist soon.

It is only called "Mutually Assured Destruction" if both parties stand to lose everything. FirePhoenix seems to be on a course towards suicide.... Career Suicide.... Just making those kind of threats could lead to losing her main form of advertising when she gets banned. She's building a long list of offenses it seems....

I hope she finds a therapist soon.
Originally Posted by Whispers
Well if she does know who I am it can only be because of the indiscretion of one of a few other providers I've screened with in the past who have approved me. I am now hesitant to ever book them.

It sure as hell wouldn't have been through ever screening with her.
The best way to stop bandles and other bs fake reviews and content is also the quickest way to get the site shutdown. Logging IP addresses and banning the IP would stop this. Unfortunately a list of said IP addresses would need to be kept. Holding data like that is a sure fire way to get a warrant executed and all of us exposed.

Why do you thing that? When people get banned around here for multiple handles it is usually because they made the mistake of posting from an IP address that they used before with another handle. It's been talked about a lot of times.... So it seems that a list of the IPs we all log in from actually IS available.... What exactly can we all get exposed for doing here?

The community needs to self moderate with the official mods holding the power to boot offenders. As a community though we need to find a way to better report posts and maybe add a mod or two to keep the flame wars at bay. Originally Posted by sickbastard
There are plenty of MOds.... You just assume that they see the same thing youy see as a violation. You are probably wrong in your thoughts.
Well people have been taking a look at the review because it's up to over 600 looks. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
LMAO!!!! 600 views?

Check out the view count on the two threads started today, one of which you have a costarring role in! IF you want drama and view count for an issue..... next time fill me in on what you believe and convince me why I should care.... I can shine a light on things in a pretty effective manner........

Instead you wanted to play games.

I guess you didn't know that for $8.75 I will redirect attention from one party to the next. People are really starting to talk about and ask questions about you.... Skip would owe me that $8.75 but as a newcomer he is entitled to the $10 Finder Fee I pay when someone sends me info on an interesting topic that generates drama and entertainment.... So I owe HIM $1.25 now....

He didn't even have to ask for my involvement or hope I would get in line with his views.... Hell... I have no idea what his side of it is or what his views are.... I don't need to to see how wrong you are in all this....

Anyway... I'm glad you are happy with the results so far for having manipulated me to doing exactly what you wanted..... I'll keep up the work..... no charge... I feel like you deserve the added attention.....

Did you want me to weave the bareback stories in sooner or later? Let me know what works best for you.....

Please spend the extra money wisely.... Get that therapeutic help you let us know you need....