The day the PENIS ask V. GINA for a raise

A new nurse at the hospital enters a room where she finds a guy jacking off feverishly. Surprised, she runs back to the nurses station asking the head nurse what is going on.

"You see, he has a condition, if he does not release every 4 hours his balls will explode."

Calmed down she finishes her rounds where she enters another room where a nurse is on the bed giving the patient a blowjob.

"Really" she asks the head nurse. The nurse replies "Same condition, way better insurance."
A new nurse at the hospital enters a room where she finds a guy jacking off feverishly. Surprised, she runs back to the nurses station asking the head nurse what is going on.

"You see, he has a condition, if he does not release every 4 hours his balls will explode."

Calmed down she finishes her rounds where she enters another room where a nurse is on the bed giving the patient a blowjob.

"Really" she asks the head nurse. The nurse replies "Same condition, way better insurance." Originally Posted by Baxtter123

That's a good one!!!!
Little Johnny asks his mom if it's ok to take Daisy for a walk. Mom says Daisy is in heat, so you should ask your dad. So Johnny goes to his dad and asks two questions. Dad can I take Daisy for a walk and what does being in heat mean? His father says that being in heat means that other dogs will want to make friends with Daisy. So son let's pour some gas on her tail so that doesn't happen when you take Daisy for walk. So Johnny takes off with Daisy and returns a half hour later without the dog. His father ask where's Daisy? Johnny says dad she ran out of gas and now some german shepherd is trying to push her home.
What’s the difference between a hooker and a drug dealer?

A hooker can wash her crack and resell it.

What do the Mafia and pussies have in common?

One slip of the tongue, and you’re in deep shit. Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
OMFG lol - I tell that hooker/drug dealer all the time!
It's been my favorite joke for years !

GOOD STUFF
Q) What do you call a hooker that you pay with spaghetti???

A) A PASTATUTE

(lol....lame but made me laugh!
What's the difference between a bitch and a slut?

A slut fucks everyone.

A bitch will fuck everyone but you.